Injustice 2 Character ¨Starfire¨ looks like JLo

Injustice 2 Character ¨Starfire¨ looks like JLo

Bachelor of Jenology

May 05, 2017#1

So I was watching the new character reveal trailer for the new DC game Injustice 2, and noticed Starfire actually looks a lot like Jennifer, even the woman who made the video points it out twice.

I know it´s just a coincidence but made me think Jennifer would actually be perfect to play Starfire in the DCEU movies (where Ben plays Batman) and it would be huge for her to be part of a franchise like that, I´d certainly love to see Jenn playing a superheroine and I think DC fans would be happy with this character being played by Jennifer.

Even the geeks noticed and don´t seem to be mad about it.

¨Yaaaaassss Starfire looks like J Lo.¨
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191336- ... 2/75313825

You think she´d ever consider it?

Bachelor of Jenology

May 05, 2017#2

interesting. I mean i always wanted Jen to play a superhero/ super villain. Like her and Ben could star in a Batman movie or something lol. What ever happened to her possibly playing Carmen?

Bachelor of Jenology

May 05, 2017#3

RLO wrote:interesting. I mean i always wanted Jen to play a superhero/ super villain. Like her and Ben could star in a Batman movie or something lol. What ever happened to her possibly playing Carmen?
        I have no idea what happened to the Carmen San Diego movie but I´m kinda happy it didn´t happen, if she ever plays a superheroine I´d rather it be as part of a big franchise. Funny cause a few years ago there were rumors Jenn would want to play a superhero and a lot of people in forums and random comments actually said she´d be perfect as Starfire, and now they make her to look just like Jenn.

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2017#4

Starfire is a young charachter, I agree that the way she was drawned in the game looks like JLo (And i loved the first game). But she is one of the Teen Titans, so if they ever cast JLo as her, it would be a big miscasting and a huge no for most fans of the Teen Titans.

14K2,771
          Contributor
          14K2,771

May 05, 2017#5

Would love to see her in a superhero movie

Bachelor of Jenology

May 05, 2017#6

Wellyver wrote:Starfire is a young charachter, I agree that the way she was drawned in the game looks like JLo (And i loved the first game). But she is one of the Teen Titans, so if they ever cast JLo as her, it would be a big miscasting and a huge no for most fans of the Teen Titans.
              Well Cyborg is one of the Teen Titans too, not even part of the original Justice League yet he is now part of the JL in the DCEU movies and people don´t mind, they also went for the older version of Batman, I´m sure it could work and I´ve read a lot of random comments from years ago and recent ones, fans don´t actually seem negative about the idea of Jenn playing Starfire, specially cause that character is very ¨sexual and seductive¨

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2017#7

danny5585 wrote:
                Wellyver wrote:Starfire is a young charachter, I agree that the way she was drawned in the game looks like JLo (And i loved the first game). But she is one of the Teen Titans, so if they ever cast JLo as her, it would be a big miscasting and a huge no for most fans of the Teen Titans.
                Well Cyborg is one of the Teen Titans too, not even part of the original Justice League yet he is now part of the JL in the DCEU movies and people don´t mind, they also went for the older version of Batman, I´m sure it could work and I´ve read a lot of random comments from years ago and recent ones, fans don´t actually seem negative about the idea of Jenn playing Starfire, specially cause that character is very ¨sexual and seductive¨
                Cyborg was firstly known for the Teen Titans, but after a reboot in 2011, he became part of the original members of the Justice League and the fans are ok with it. And it's not like they went for the older version of Batman, Ben plays a more experienced hero. Batman has always had a more mature appeal, even more than Superman.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 05, 2017#8

danny5585 wrote:
                  RLO wrote:interesting. I mean i always wanted Jen to play a superhero/ super villain. Like her and Ben could star in a Batman movie or something lol. What ever happened to her possibly playing Carmen?
                  I have no idea what happened to the Carmen San Diego movie but I´m kinda happy it didn´t happen, if she ever plays a superheroine I´d rather it be as part of a big franchise. Funny cause a few years ago there were rumors Jenn would want to play a superhero and a lot of people in forums and random comments actually said she´d be perfect as Starfire, and now they make her to look just like Jenn.
                  true would love to see her in something huge

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

May 05, 2017#9

Would love to see her in a super hero movie, but unfortunately she's old for these kinds of roles.

Contributor

May 05, 2017#10

The first version of Starfire is not a teenager. They just put a younger version of Starfire on the teen titans.

Master of Jenology

May 06, 2017#11

gotti wrote:
                        The first version of Starfire is not a teenager. They just put a younger version of Starfire on the teen titans.

Really? cause what i know is that she was written for the Teen Titans and during the flashpoint arc her story was deeply changed. Since then, i don't follow DC anymore. But she is definetely seen as a young hero.

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

May 06, 2017#12

The problem with a franchise is you are probably required to keep the franchise in the first position as far as your scheduling goes and I don't know that it makes sense for her to do that.

Intro to Jenology

May 06, 2017#13

CosTaSsSs wrote:Would love to see her in a super hero movie, but unfortunately she's old for these kinds of roles.
                            Really?

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

May 06, 2017#14

CosTaSsSs wrote:Would love to see her in a super hero movie, but unfortunately she's old for these kinds of roles.
                              Yeah or it should be a character that appear in just 1 movie that won't require to sign one of their 10 years contracts since that's for you actress (or all men actors :coffee ) If she ever play one it should be a villain.

May 07, 2017#15

loool

don't people say that Jen and Zendaya look like ?

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

May 07, 2017#16

lol in that one she looks like Zendaya, but the first one is Jen.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 09, 2017#17

JLo could play Ms Marvel a mature superhero

Bachelor of Jenology

May 09, 2017#18

Actually, she's perfect for catwoman because in the comics she's about the same age as Batman and Latina too.But I think she's too busy to do this type of movie s.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 09, 2017#19

lucinda wrote:
                                        JLo could play Ms Marvel a mature superhero

That movie is already in production, Ms. Marvel is Captain Marvel, that movie will be out 2020

Intro to Jenology

May 10, 2017#20

i always want to to see her as a role of superhero
                                          yeah finally !