Master of Jenology

May 02, 2017#126

The comparisons to Frozen though...

14K6,383
    Contributor
    14K6,383

May 02, 2017#127

UKJLover wrote: Fittings
      I wish we could see her from the front she seem to look better there than after the whole styling, love the messy bun and darker hair.

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#128

She looked heavenly. For some reason the look reminds me of her Oscar one with Ben, my all time favourite look of hers. It has a similar vein.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#129

After party adds:

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#130

Is there a picture of them kissing? A lot of couples kissed at the met gala but them.I don't know know, they don't seem too romantic.

Contributor

May 02, 2017#131

I don't know how I feel about them so far. She seems far more into him than he is of her.

Idk.

He doesn't look like he has much of a personality either. Lol! He almost always looks so stern.

May 02, 2017#132

Taina Mia wrote:Is there a picture of them kissing? A lot of couples kissed at the met gala but them.I don't know know, they don't seem too romantic.
                You beat me to it.

I don't like it so far. I feel like this relationship will age her. Drake or Casper, come back!

Master of Jenology

May 02, 2017#133

God i hate those hair extensions... its getting too old. Love the colour of the dress!

Her after party look is so much better tho... :love2

14K6,383
                  Contributor
                  14K6,383

May 02, 2017#134

Kissing on he redcarpet is so cheesy.. I don't think she has ever done it with Casper ? she did with Marc but not when they just got together and we know the pictures we got with Affleck including the famous one at the Oscar, she's better off doing that. That said still not feeling that guy but for her sake I hope he's one of the good ones despite his past.

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#135

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:I don't know how I feel about them so far. She seems far more into him than he is of her.

Idk.

He doesn't look like he has much of a personality either. Lol! He almost always looks so stern.

I know it drives me nuts every time I see her reaching for him. :argh I think she'll get bored of him soon. She's too outgoing for someone like him.

12K11,616
                      Contributor
                      12K11,616

May 02, 2017#136

Taina Mia wrote:
                        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:I don't know how I feel about them so far. She seems far more into him than he is of her.

Idk.

I know it drives me nuts every time I see her reaching for him. :argh I think she'll get bored of him soon. She's too outgoing for someone like him.
                        You guys done lost your minds lol. Why do you assume you know either of them? Its IMPOSSIBLE to judge someones relationship from the few pics we see here and there. They obviously seem to enjoy each others company and are always together. The man posted a photo of himself yesterday taking a picture of her on the carpet with the caption "Admiring Jennifer doing her thing". Its nice seeing Jen around a successful manly looking man and not little boys...

14K2,609
                        Admin
                        14K2,609

May 02, 2017#137

All the Details Inside Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Met Gala Date Night

by KENDALL FISHER | Tue, May 2, 2017 2:07 PM

Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez, 2017 Met Gala, Couples Rob Latour/REX/Shutterstock

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez took a big step in their relationship last night.

The famous duo made their red carpet debut as a couple at the 2017 Met Gala, stunning as they posed for photographers all the while intertwined in one another's arms...but that wasn't just a view for the cameras.

In fact, insiders tell E! News the couple stayed arm-in-arm all night long.

One onlooker said they were "tied by the hip the entire night," holding hands and even sharing a few kisses. "You can tell they are really digging each other," the source added, noting the couple seemed "serious" by the way the were interacting with each other and everyone else.

The source also noticed how Lopez had a "constant grin" on her face, and everyone could tell "they were having fun."

A second insider couldn't help but notice similar characteristics among the couple.

"They were really sweet with each other," the source said. "He was holding her hand and really taking a backseat to her. She was introducing him to people around the room, not other celebrities but industry-type people, agents and executives. She appeared to be making a lot of entertainment industry introductions for him. He seemed very proud to be there with her."

Lopez—who stunned in a baby blue Valentino gown—made sure to document the special evening, taking photos with her "macho bello" before the couple even arrived at the gala.

Once inside the event, lots of other people were immersed in their hotness, too.

For example, when Migos took the stage to perform "Bad and Boujee," Giancarlo Giammetti snapped a video of the performer singing along. "When a dancer always a dancer," the Italian businessman captioned the post.

Though Rodriguez stayed seated, he was caught smiling and bobbing alongside his hot date.

Even with some exes in the room, the couple didn't let anything affect their fun night out together. Two of A.Rod's prior flings, including Kate Hudson (who he dated in 2009) and Madonna (who he dated in 2008) were there. In fact, we're told Rodriguez walked "right past" Hudson, but they "did not interact."

Lopez's ex, Sean "Diddy" Combs was also at the event with his longtime lady, Cassie. J.Lo attended her very first Met Gala beside the rapper in 1999, but after their split, the former couple have remained friends.

The only real awkwardness was when Rodriguez was asked about his night at the Met Gala on CNBC Tuesday morning.

In an interview to talk about charity work with Derek Jeter, CNBC's Bob Pisani uncomfortably included a question about Rodriguez's evening with Lopez the night before.

"This interview is going all kinds of places," A.Rod laughed. "We had a great time last night. It was an awesome night in celebration of art and fashion. I was looking for my boy, Derek, but he wasn't there."
                          When asked about Lopez, Rodriguez continued laughing, "Wow! What channel is this? The E! channel?" (Thanks for the shoutout A.Rod).

The conversation moved on for several minutes before Pisani went back to the topic of the gala.

"E! Channel," Rodriguez responded again. "I did [enjoy it]. Katy Perry put on a great show. It was to highlight fashion and art, and it was a great night."
                          http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/847807/a ... date-night

Bachelor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#138

I love her look! She was classy.
                            She was at the table with Monica Bellucci, I wish they took a photo together.

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#139

SHE LOOKED A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Loved everything on that look! Well done :Bravo:

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#140

tah71 wrote:

Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez, 2017 Met Gala, Couples Rob Latour/REX/Shutterstock

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez took a big step in their relationship last night.

The famous duo made their red carpet debut as a couple at the 2017 Met Gala, stunning as they posed for photographers all the while intertwined in one another's arms...but that wasn't just a view for the cameras.

One onlooker said they were "tied by the hip the entire night," holding hands and even sharing a few kisses. "You can tell they are really digging each other," the source added, noting the couple seemed "serious" by the way the were interacting with each other and everyone else.

The source also noticed how Lopez had a "constant grin" on her face, and everyone could tell "they were having fun."

A second insider couldn't help but notice similar characteristics among the couple.

"They were really sweet with each other," the source said. "He was holding her hand and really taking a backseat to her. She was introducing him to people around the room, not other celebrities but industry-type people, agents and executives. She appeared to be making a lot of entertainment industry introductions for him. He seemed very proud to be there with her."

Lopez—who stunned in a baby blue Valentino gown—made sure to document the special evening, taking photos with her "macho bello" before the couple even arrived at the gala.

Once inside the event, lots of other people were immersed in their hotness, too.

For example, when Migos took the stage to perform "Bad and Boujee," Giancarlo Giammetti snapped a video of the performer singing along. "When a dancer always a dancer," the Italian businessman captioned the post.

Though Rodriguez stayed seated, he was caught smiling and bobbing alongside his hot date.

Even with some exes in the room, the couple didn't let anything affect their fun night out together. Two of A.Rod's prior flings, including Kate Hudson (who he dated in 2009) and Madonna (who he dated in 2008) were there. In fact, we're told Rodriguez walked "right past" Hudson, but they "did not interact."

Lopez's ex, Sean "Diddy" Combs was also at the event with his longtime lady, Cassie. J.Lo attended her very first Met Gala beside the rapper in 1999, but after their split, the former couple have remained friends.

The only real awkwardness was when Rodriguez was asked about his night at the Met Gala on CNBC Tuesday morning.

In an interview to talk about charity work with Derek Jeter, CNBC's Bob Pisani uncomfortably included a question about Rodriguez's evening with Lopez the night before.

"This interview is going all kinds of places," A.Rod laughed. "We had a great time last night. It was an awesome night in celebration of art and fashion. I was looking for my boy, Derek, but he wasn't there."
                                When asked about Lopez, Rodriguez continued laughing, "Wow! What channel is this? The E! channel?" (Thanks for the shoutout A.Rod).

The conversation moved on for several minutes before Pisani went back to the topic of the gala.

"E! Channel," Rodriguez responded again. "I did [enjoy it]. Katy Perry put on a great show. It was to highlight fashion and art, and it was a great night."

Awesome now I feel better. But I still want a pic. :D

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#141

I died reading this. Haha. From ATRL:

Madonna and Jlo need to have several seats. Now Madonna is a legend, do not get me wrong, but they really need to understand Katy's point of view. She is DONE with the industry. She is no longer willing to be a puppet anymore. Jlo would not understand this because she is a queen in the industry, yes she is and she is a very good queen. She is the most influential latina in the world, do not ever forget that. She is a beauty too, just beautiful. Very elegant. And youthful looking. I am not taking away her beauty, no Im not doing that but.. if we are talking about the industry, then Miss Lopez is very much an insider, yes she is. She has all the connections, she knows everything going on. And Miss Lopez looking at her with that fake smile because shes thinking "you done just destroyed your own career Katy, you fool." But she needs to keep it on the low because she knows cameras are in there, and there are industry outsiders at that gala. But do not get it twisted, Miss Lopez knows damn well the fix is in and they are setting out to destroy Katy's career. Madonna, of anyone should know that. Madonna was almost destroyed in the early 90s, yes she was. The industry picked the beautiful queen Miss Janet. They wanted her to sit on the throne, and they were ready to toss Madonna out, like they tossed out Miss Chaka. Now look at her. Cant even afford a good weave, falling down everywhere, her voice gone. Its so sad. But then the Michael Jackson allegations happened and they brought Madonna back in. So her ass better be grateful she is there. And she better be giving Katy the support she needs. Miss Ciccone, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. It was 8:00 pm.. And I know you were feeling tired and cranky. But still, you could have at least smiled for Katy, knowing what she is going through.

Also, Rihanna being petty:

Intro to Jenology

May 02, 2017#142

Crazy4JenL wrote:The man posted a photo of himself yesterday taking a picture of her on the carpet with the caption "Admiring Jennifer doing her thing".
                                    Exactly! To me that was an extremely beautiful and such an heart-touching compliment from him. ♡ I'm such a hopeless romantic and that really melted my heart, and almost had me in tears. :D

I don't remember seeing Jen this happy in a very long time! She looks so amazingly beautiful and you can see genuine happiness shining from her face. :smile: They look great together! And Jen was smiling almost all the time, and their instagram selfies together were so adorable. Nice to see them attending the gala together!! :oops:

And believe me, the guy wouldn't be in there if he wasn't into her, and he wouldn't certainly posted any pictures of the night either. :D And it's not like he'd had to ride on her fame or anything, either.

Jen looked absolutely flawless!! ♡ The dress is amazing, and her hair & make-up are on point. Definitely one of my all-time-favorite looks by her. I really love how well her hairdo fits with that dress, and the color of her dress is so beautiful combined with her skin tone! I'm happy that she followed her own style instead of the theme; she never fails to amaze me!! :cool:

By the way, I didn't get that vibe until I read this board but I adore the Frozen comparisons so much. Hahah, she's a true latin Elsa!! :D

14K6,383
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,383

May 02, 2017#143

lol that Katy stan.. they're crazy.

And Rihanna is not wrong many including Jen don't even try but I guess Valentino wasn't the right designer to do Avant-Garde.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#144

tah71 wrote:

Interesting to see what people said they saw and what the reality probably is.But it' s good to see her really happy again ;) And she looked pretty good considering it was a last minute dress.

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#145

Contributor

May 02, 2017#146

After Party!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 03, 2017#147

:twisted:
                                              Mille Backer wrote:

Bachelor of Jenology

May 03, 2017#148

Mille Backer wrote:
                                                :lol

Bachelor of Jenology

May 03, 2017#149

ET on her after party look.

"But it was everyone’s favorite new power couple Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez, who once again stole the show. Though A-Rod kept his navy tuxedo on, Lopez changed into a printed black mini dress and white fur printed coat. The trained dancer showed off her toned legs in the sexy look."

http://www.etonline.com/news/216537_met ... ini_dress/

Contributor

May 03, 2017#150

So she made NO Best-Dressed lists?

Seriously, what was the point of showing up then? I'll laugh if Anna decides to remove her from future invitation lists because she doesn't draw much attention, and neither does she go with the themes.

She looked stunning, but the delivery fell flat.
                                                    Rihanna slayed again (although her dress looked cray for my tastes), she did serve fashion, art, and the theme. She always births LOOKS!

Rita Ora slayed as well, and so did Halle Berry imo.

Read more posts (75 remaining)