Doctor of Jenology

May 28, 2017#51

Im sad to see GOATKIRA SLAYING THE CHARTS . She is still #2 on US itunes and #1 in 20 latin countries .

Doctor of Jenology

May 28, 2017#52

I can't understand all this hate for Shakira in this forum..

Bachelor of Jenology

May 28, 2017#53

moejlo wrote:GOATKIRA SLAYING THE CHARTS
        :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

May 28, 2017#54

lucinda wrote:
          moejlo wrote:GOATKIRA SLAYING THE CHARTS
          :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
          O:) :hug

Bachelor of Jenology

May 30, 2017#55

Is this Reggaeton? :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

May 30, 2017#56

lucinda wrote:Is this Reggaeton? :coffee

Yes, it is

Contributor

May 30, 2017#57

Jennifer should've dropped a Reggaeton-only album back in 2006 #Late

Master of Jenology

May 30, 2017#58

moejlo wrote:Im sad to see GOATKIRA SLAYING THE CHARTS . She is still #2 on US itunes and #1 in 20 latin countries .
                  She is doing good oh well...

Bachelor of Jenology

May 30, 2017#59

i still have faith Jen can slay as well.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 30, 2017#60

Dan#jlofan wrote:i still have faith Jen can slay as well.
                      +1 :dance2

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 23, 2018#61

J wrote:
                        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: I agree.

So weird that she waited all this time. Reggaeton peak was in 2005-2006. Well, for us Puerto Ricans. Then they became more commercial which is cool I guess.

But I don't she has to be a "Reggaeton singer". But the song can have Reggaeton influences. Reggaeton does really well on radio, clubs, and for parties.
                        I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (when CAUM or El Cantante came out?) that Marc Anthony didn't like reggaeton, so that could be a reason?
                        That was the fuking reason.
                        At Rebirth era Jen was working with Luny Tunes for her first spanish album but she change it because the Marcs influence and brought to us that album full of ballads and was supossed to be dropped another version of CAUM with salsa versions of the songs but was cancelled too because CAUM was a flop in Latin America.

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2018#62

albacho wrote:
                          J wrote:

So weird that she waited all this time. Reggaeton peak was in 2005-2006. Well, for us Puerto Ricans. Then they became more commercial which is cool I guess.

But I don't she has to be a "Reggaeton singer". But the song can have Reggaeton influences. Reggaeton does really well on radio, clubs, and for parties.
                          I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (when CAUM or El Cantante came out?) that Marc Anthony didn't like reggaeton, so that could be a reason?
                          At Rebirth era Jen was working with Luny Tunes for her first spanish album but she change it because the Marcs influence and brought to us that album full of ballads and was supossed to be dropped another version of CAUM with salsa versions of the songs but was cancelled too because CAUM was a flop in Latin America.
                          Wow really? I didn’t know that. That would have been interesting. The Que hiciste salsa Remix is life. And I love Quien será. I wish we could get one or two salsa songs but now that Marc no longer works with her that’s pretty much impossible. Too bad there isn’t a classic reggaetón JLo song that is like a must at parties.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2018#63

hiramnovelo wrote:
                            albacho wrote:
                            J wrote:

Wow really? I didn’t know that.  That would have been interesting. The Que hiciste salsa Remix is life. And I love Quien será. I wish we could get one or two salsa songs but now that Marc no longer works with her that’s pretty much impossible. Too bad there isn’t a classic reggaetón JLo song that is like a must at parties.
                            Yes it was, Jen was working with Lunny Tunes, Pharell Williams, Tego Calderon, Don Omar and Daddy Yankee and even Daddy confirm at an interview for a latin award that they recorded a song together but never happened.

And guys I have a question, somebody here knows who produced the Get Right Reggaeton remix?

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2018#64

J wrote:

Marc is releasing a song with Will Smith (?) and FUCKING BAD BUNNY

And I really don´t think its a salsa song lol. Must be reggaeton or trap. If it is I will hate him even more for doing her dirt with CAUM. It is a beautiful album with beautiful songs yes, but it had flop written all over it. People are not and were not here for a ballad album from Jennifer Lopez. She´s no Kany. We must accept she´s too late to do Spanish music cause she has no place in the Latin market. It´s either all about newcomers or already established Latin artists. I will keep saying, drop the Spanish album for streaming only and move on. We must be glad El Anillo happened but whatever moderate success it had it won´t happen again. If we get another decent hit from her, it will be in English. 

Read more posts (-11 remaining)