Intro to Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#26

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
    Dancej wrote:And A-Rod was like walking in and smiling amd waving to the crowd like they were for him! Hahhaa.... Hilarious!!
    Who says they are not, or that he hasn't contributed to the foundation before?

A-Rod is Dominican, and a baseball legend. He's just as big of a star as Jennifer Lopez in Dominican Republic. I'm sure there are thousands of children who feel inspired and starstruck from him as well.
    A-rod is as famous as jlo? Hahahah . I only knew ablut him after he dated JLo.

Contributor

Apr 18, 2017#27

Dancej wrote:
      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
      Dancej wrote:And A-Rod was like walking in and smiling amd waving to the crowd like they were for him! Hahhaa.... Hilarious!!

A-Rod is Dominican, and a baseball legend. He's just as big of a star as Jennifer Lopez in Dominican Republic. I'm sure there are thousands of children who feel inspired and starstruck from him as well.
      In the US and especially the Dominican Republic? Absolutely. I would say they are about the same. (Jen is bigger on a WW scale obviously).

But we are comparing apples to oranges. Both are insanely famous for different things. One for entertainment, the other for sports.

Contributor

Apr 18, 2017#28

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
        Dancej wrote:
        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

In the US and especially the Dominican Republic? Absolutely. I would say they are about the same. (Jen is bigger on a WW scale obviously).

But we are comparing apples to oranges. Both are insanely famous for different things. One for entertainment, the other for sports.
        This wannabe JLO fan Dancej is such a troll, first you're being a racist troll and now you're saying that Alex is not as famous or whatever in his own land? What country are you from kid ? Better yet what planet ? Alex is way more famous in the DR than anywhere else and let's be clear aside from Jennifer's concert, this is only elevating him as a celebrity and icon having her around. Making HIM bigger. He's baseball and Hispanic royalty, let alone Dominican .. be honest, did a Dominican brake your heart? Why you hate us so much?? Lmao .. If you didn't know him you should clearly go back to kindergarten where your teacher obviously lost you in recess. Go back, life will be better after you learn some manners and history.

(Btw, dam Jennifer is doing some much for a country no one cares about :) )

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#29

JenRox wrote:

That's very nice. I wonder what they're filming. The resort/concert venue is tweeting about it, so I wonder how everyone is involved.
          we already know about it. They are filming a documentary like Bronx one.

Feel it will air at NBC or maybe HBO too

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#30

kateflo wrote:This is so weird they are almost not touching each other. I remember first paparazzi pics of her & Casper... She was all over him kissing, hugging, etc. Maybe that's because of the age? He's older than Casper and not that romantic? I dunno I just wish he'll treat her right.

True. There is something off. I don't see the chemistry between them tbh

Intro to Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#31

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              Dancej wrote:
              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Maybe people who love sport knows him and is respected. But i dont see him in the news... I dont see him in the tabloids. I dont see him being part of pop culture. 574 k followers VS 63 million followers pretty much says it all. Even Nene leakes has 1million followers. I know tom Brady

Intro to Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#32

Dancej wrote:
                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                Dancej wrote:
                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: Who says they are not, or that he hasn't contributed to the foundation before?

Maybe people who love sport knows him and is respected. But i dont see him in the news... I dont see him in the tabloids. I dont see him being part of pop culture. 574 k followers VS 63 million followers pretty much says it all. Even Nene leakes has 1million followers. I know tom Brady
                He's MVP , In the sports world his just a big as Jen. He's Alex Rodriguez, one of the highest rank baseball players of all time. But yeah like JloFan said , he's not into the pop culture world.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#33

TokinJloFan wrote:
                  Dancej wrote:
                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                  Dancej wrote: A-rod is as famous as jlo? Hahahah . I only knew ablut him after he dated JLo.

He's MVP , In the sports world his just a big as Jen. He's Alex Rodriguez, one of the highest rank baseball players of all time. But yeah like JloFan said , he's not into the pop culture world.
                  "In the sports world" is the key word....

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#34

jennylo86 wrote:
                    kateflo wrote:This is so weird they are almost not touching each other. I remember first paparazzi pics of her & Casper... She was all over him kissing, hugging, etc. Maybe that's because of the age? He's older than Casper and not that romantic? I dunno I just wish he'll treat her right.

+1
                    I mean you have the hottest woman alive beside you and you act like a Robot!!! So weired.

14K6,347
                    Contributor
                    14K6,347

Apr 18, 2017#35

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#36

well its probably just cause there is a time and place...they arent gunna be making out and touching all over each other at this charity event with lil kids lookin at them

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#37

tajegu wrote:
                          jennylo86 wrote:

+1
                          I mean you have the hottest woman alive beside you and you act like a Robot!!! So weired.
                          Exactly! And we all know how Jenn acts when she's in love. Intensely and passionately. And i don't see her like that this time sorry :JenFail

12K11,439
                          Contributor
                          12K11,439

Apr 18, 2017#38

Nice to see her doing these type of things..

Intro to Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#39

jennylo86 wrote:
                              tajegu wrote:
                              jennylo86 wrote:

+1
                              Exactly! And we all know how Jenn acts when she's in love. Intensely and passionately. And i don't see her like that this time sorry :JenFail
                              There are cameras. Projects everywhere. Don't you guys think it's just an another PR STUNT???

20K7,828
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,828

Apr 18, 2017#40

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#41

justSWEET wrote:well its probably just cause there is a time and place...they arent gunna be making out and touching all over each other at this charity event with lil kids lookin at them
                                  I don't think so.
                                  I remember when Jenn and Marc visited PS36 Union Port School cause of their "En Concierto" tour and their body languages were totally different, even with little kids around them.

13K1,207
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K1,207

Apr 18, 2017#42

jennylo86 wrote:
                                    justSWEET wrote:well its probably just cause there is a time and place...they arent gunna be making out and touching all over each other at this charity event with lil kids lookin at them
                                    I don't think so.
                                    I remember when Jenn and Marc visited PS36 Union Port School cause of their "En Concierto" tour and their body languages were totally different, even with little kids around them.

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#43

Lol y'all comparing a married couple with children to a couple that's been dating for a couple months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Intro to Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#44

^^ I agree you cant really compare those two
                                        In the video when Alex gets interviewed you can see that he takes her hand when they walk away, and that Jen touching his back in a very loving way in another video. Yes we are used to see Jennifer be SUPER affectionated and loving but there is a time and place for everything.
                                        I really like these two together. Hope they will last because our Queen deserves it <3

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#45

justSWEET wrote:Lol y'all comparing a married couple with children to a couple that's been dating for a couple months

Jenn was pregnant at that time. And there is no difference between being married or being couple/in relationship. The true difference is if you are truly in love with somebody or not. And that's what really matters.

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#46

Oh God I opened up a can of worms

Jen and arod haven't announced theyre in love... Jesus

13K1,207
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            13K1,207

Apr 18, 2017#47

justSWEET wrote:Lol y'all comparing a married couple with children to a couple that's been dating for a couple months

Sit you ass down and take a look at first months with Casper

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#48

Some of yall so bitter and stubborn... Not a cute look

And kateflo Yea she totally is gonna act like that at a charity event... So dumb

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Apr 18, 2017#49

You can't compare long lens paparazzi pics of private moments to a documented charity trip. :lol: My goodness, if they were all over each other or touchy-feely, it would be "inappropriate" and the wrong place for it. If they aren't, it's a publicity stunt.

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#50

JenRox wrote:You can't compare long lens paparazzi pics of private moments to a documented charity trip. :lol: My goodness, if they were all over each other or touchy-feely, it would be "inappropriate" and the wrong place for it. If they aren't, it's a publicity stunt.
                                                    Exactly, thank you!

Finally someone with reasoning...

Read more posts (17 remaining)