Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#51

I thought she sounded fine. Better to get some live vocals practice in so when she does release it her live performances will sound better. And imo I thought her voice sounded better live and more in her range then the studio track. :oops:

But from what I've heard this is easily the best spanish song she's been a part of since FTL in 2012 and that was in english, at least her parts. Cuz this >>>>Adrenalina, BIU, chegaste, ballad-lo. :coffee I also love how under wraps the recording was. I don't think we even had a hint that she was working with gente de zona. It sounds fresh and catchy. couldn't distinctly hear what the exact lyrics were but looking at the charts its not like deep lyrical ballads are slaying.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#52

SC88 wrote:The vocals are too distracting to tell if I like the song or not, I'll wait for the studio version.
      Exactly! I also will wait for the final studio version to judge it.

14K678
      Admin
      14K678

Apr 16, 2017#53

I listened to a few more of the videos and it is really catchy, I hope we won't have to wait to long for the studio version.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#54

This Song + iTunes Release and Banner + Video Filmed in the Dominican Republic + Billboard Latin Music Awards performance with Gente De Zona = Hit in South America, US Latin Charts and Europe.

DO IT Jen, There is potential here.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#55

I got the full vídeo but I just get home from the concert so I need to sleep.

20K7,827
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,827

Apr 16, 2017#56

LuisDelux wrote:I got the full vídeo but I just get home from the concert so I need to sleep.
              Can't wait !

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#57

I don't know who De Zona is, but this sounds nothing like what I would've thought was coming from Jennifer, and I am happy about that!

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Apr 16, 2017#58

Those vocals and quality of the videos are so bad that I can't understand what i'm hearing.

Contributor

Apr 16, 2017#59

kateflo wrote:I've heard another new song. Well I think it's Jennifer. Voice is similar. I loved it.
                    It's the same song, I think it's the beginning where she sing "cuando hacemos el amor.. amor amor amor" .. there is one video on IG from it where she is singing at the concert.

Here is another part :

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#60

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                      kateflo wrote:I've heard another new song. Well I think it's Jennifer. Voice is similar. I loved it.
                      It's the same song, I think it's the beginning where she sing "cuando hacemos el amor.. amor amor amor" .. there is one video on IG from it where she is singing at the concert.

Here is another part :

It's not the same song. It's Amor,Amor,Amor another song from the album

Contributor

Apr 16, 2017#61

JLOxoxo wrote:

Here is another part :

It's not the same song. It's Amor,Amor,Amor another song from the album
                        It is lol.. I saw a Instagram video where she's singing that part too ..I know about that title that you're talking about, but ok. Lol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#62

Yo sabia que Jenny no me iva a fallar!!!

I dont like this new song at all and Gente de Zona are generic but finally we have a latin dance song what i had been waiting for so long.. i hope for a real reggaeton song maybe features Maluma, Nicky Jam, Wisin or J Balvin.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#63

Here is another part :

This is a clip from another new song called 'Amor Amor Amor'.

Apr 16, 2017#64

Ni Tu Ni Yo

Amor Amor Amor

And this is another new song but I don't know the name yet

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#65

Thats what u get for asking reggaeton. Cant identify which is which, They all sound the same. Lol

That amor amor amor sounds goood. Reminds me of music from thalia.

Im sure studio versions are much better. Cant wait!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#66

RtothaJO wrote:Thats what u get for asking reggaeton. Cant identify which is which, They all sound the same. Lol

Im sure the studio version is much better. Cant wait!!
                                  None of these songs are reggaeton

Contributor

Apr 16, 2017#67

FlyBoy87 wrote:

Here is another part :

This is a clip from another new song called 'Amor Amor Amor'.
                                    Ok got it. Thank you

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#68

These all sound great!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#69

Oh gosh what should i say . Im extremely happy with these snippets . And i cant wait bangers are comin jlovers :cheer :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#70

FlyBoy87 wrote:Ni Tu Ni Yo

Amor Amor Amor

And this is another new song but I don't know the name yet
                                          In that third JLo's song is definitely a feature right? Do you know who's singing?

Contributor

Apr 16, 2017#71

Ladies and gentlemen (well the dumb dumb J.Lovers), now you should be able to tell the difference between precorded "Waiting For Tonight" vocals, and live vocals from this performance.

Anyway, I don't know what to think. Sounds basic and generic. This is generic Reggaeton. I do not like this group's sound because their style always sounds the same.

See Enrique's "Bailando", and Marc's "La Gozadera". They do however do extremely well on radio, streaming, and the charts. So idk. How do we know this is a single and not a track from her album? Did she say so?

P.S. - "Amor Amor Amor" sounds much better. All she needs is a feature with Nicky Jam or Daddy Yankee and she got a smash. ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#72

Edgaro, thank you for confirming the song a and posting snippets.

14K6,346
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,346

Apr 16, 2017#73

are you sure the last one is one of Jen's songs ? I don't hear her voice.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#74

daisylo wrote:are you sure the last one is one of Jen's songs ? I don't hear her voice.
                                                  I think that I've heard the last song already and It's not Jennifer's song.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#75

Some JLovers here will never be satisfied, lol. I hope that they will at least support it.

Read more posts (61 remaining)