JLO LIVE @ Chavon - Dominican Republic

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12419
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Apr 16th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Stunning look !
User avatar
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1832
Joined: Mar 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

by Mpe33, Apr 16th, 2017, 4:26 pm

It seemed like a great show from what people say, and she seemed in shape !
User avatar
juniorsega
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3145
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Location: California

by juniorsega, Apr 16th, 2017, 6:16 pm

God how I love her hair up like that. She looks so fresh and young and that signature bronze goddess. Yaaasss. :love2 Lol. It gives me LDCAT teas and the look she had when she performed with iggy.

I don't care if it's the same show as vegas, she aint gonna redo her whole show for some random concert in DR. If this was going to be aired in the US or WW or something maybe it'd be a bigger deal.
User avatar
jenfan76
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3820
Joined: Jul 16th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by jenfan76, Apr 16th, 2017, 11:09 pm

Can't see changing all that much for a one time concert like this either but for the the next leg of Vegas I'm hoping for major changes, it's time!
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 278
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Apr 16th, 2017, 11:14 pm

No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy
User avatar
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 927
Joined: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

by danny5585, Apr 16th, 2017, 11:37 pm

Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy


Some country nobody cares about? Little rude don´t you think... She obviously cared enough as to go perform there
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2843
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Apr 17th, 2017, 12:26 am

Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy


Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.
User avatar
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 927
Joined: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

by danny5585, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:34 am

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy


Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.


:Bravo:

Image
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14688
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:44 am

BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

Image
sarahs
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 224
Joined: Mar 25th, 2016, 7:43 pm

by sarahs, Apr 17th, 2017, 4:16 am

kateflo wrote:BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

Image


yeas so weird, but also kinda hot :lol:
I wonder what the meaning of it is...
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8587
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Apr 17th, 2017, 8:57 am

sarahs wrote:
kateflo wrote:BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

Image


yeas so weird, but also kinda hot :lol:
I wonder what the meaning of it is...


All his divorces. ;)
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 278
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Apr 17th, 2017, 9:05 am

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy


Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.

Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2843
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Apr 17th, 2017, 9:22 am

Dancej wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy


Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.

Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye


You didn't be say that in your previous post and if you know how to read I didn't address that in my post. I addressed your racist comment about a country you probably have never been or will never be. That's hateful and shameful. If you think an artist doing a special presentation in a Spanish country where she has never been to perform after all these years and right about when she's about to release a full Spanish album for THEIR consumption ( because she's gonna need dominicansto buy her music and support her on different platform just FYI) is not of any need, then you're clearly out of touch with the music industry, and how it works.

I feel sorry for your newbie, immature and uneducated ass. We here at BBJLO, do not discriminate where Jennifer decides to perform or why. We elaborate on her performance not on the places she goes.

You're a racist troll and should be banned. JennRox/Adms please teach some rules to this "intro".
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 278
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:39 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Dancej wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy


Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.

Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye


You didn't be say that in your previous post and if you know how to read I didn't address that in my post. I addressed your racist comment about a country you probably have never been or will never be. That's hateful and shameful. If you think an artist doing a special presentation in a Spanish country where she has never been to perform after all these years and right about when she's about to release a full Spanish album for THEIR consumption ( because she's gonna need dominicansto buy her music and support her on different platform just FYI) is not of any need, then you're clearly out of touch with the music industry, and how it works.

I feel sorry for your newbie, immature and uneducated ass. We here at BBJLO, do not discriminate where Jennifer decides to perform or why. We elaborate on her performance not on the places she goes.

You're a racist troll and should be banned. JennRox/Adms please teach some rules to this "intro".

What!??? How am i racist!!!??? Bye. U are just looking for drama. Byeee....next please
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2843
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:44 pm

Dancej wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Dancej wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.

Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye


You didn't be say that in your previous post and if you know how to read I didn't address that in my post. I addressed your racist comment about a country you probably have never been or will never be. That's hateful and shameful. If you think an artist doing a special presentation in a Spanish country where she has never been to perform after all these years and right about when she's about to release a full Spanish album for THEIR consumption ( because she's gonna need dominicansto buy her music and support her on different platform just FYI) is not of any need, then you're clearly out of touch with the music industry, and how it works.

I feel sorry for your newbie, immature and uneducated ass. We here at BBJLO, do not discriminate where Jennifer decides to perform or why. We elaborate on her performance not on the places she goes.

You're a racist troll and should be banned. JennRox/Adms please teach some rules to this "intro".

What!??? How am i racist!!!??? Bye. U are just looking for drama. Byeee....next please


Re-read your stupid posts. You can't even defend your argument. Lmao unstable, uneducated racist newbie.
User avatar
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sep 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

by Dan#jlofan, Apr 17th, 2017, 6:35 pm

Taina Mia wrote:
sarahs wrote:
kateflo wrote:BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

Image


yeas so weird, but also kinda hot :lol:
I wonder what the meaning of it is...


All his divorces. ;)


Looks like a religious tattoo.
User avatar
atheros
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 700
Joined: Nov 5th, 2014, 4:02 pm
Location: Turkey

by atheros, Apr 18th, 2017, 12:53 am

User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Apr 18th, 2017, 1:40 am

The performance didn't work with Marc this time, her playback was too obvious, seem like it was the same prerecorded track at the Grammys that's weird, could be because Marc sounded really live compared to her. Love the song but imo she shouldn't even have recorded it if she can't do it live, she sounds great on No me ames so something in that range would have been better
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20313
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Apr 18th, 2017, 2:33 am

atheros wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAhvzXBsnf/

:love2 :love2 :love2
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4837
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Apr 18th, 2017, 8:55 am

She looked great and I love the new outfits. Wish we had some good quality video tho - I hate these short LQ IG videos.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52316
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Apr 18th, 2017, 9:38 am

atheros wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAhvzXBsnf/


I love this pic!
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Apr 18th, 2017, 10:56 am

that's the guy who organized the whole thing right ? what is he saying there ?

User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2145
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Apr 18th, 2017, 10:58 am

Btw I'm in love with the last golden outift. Really amazing.
User avatar
tajegu
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3554
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by tajegu, Apr 18th, 2017, 11:52 am

Love the intro. Its not as intense as the AMAs:
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Apr 18th, 2017, 11:54 am

Us weekly says that she's already back in the US she left right after the visit at the school according to them, so no video shoot in DR :(

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Love_JLO and 22 guests