JLO LIVE @ Chavon - Dominican Republic

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Apr 16th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Stunning look !
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology

by Mpe33, Apr 16th, 2017, 4:26 pm

It seemed like a great show from what people say, and she seemed in shape !
juniorsega
Master of Jenology

by juniorsega, Apr 16th, 2017, 6:16 pm

God how I love her hair up like that. She looks so fresh and young and that signature bronze goddess. Yaaasss. :love2 Lol. It gives me LDCAT teas and the look she had when she performed with iggy.

I don't care if it's the same show as vegas, she aint gonna redo her whole show for some random concert in DR. If this was going to be aired in the US or WW or something maybe it'd be a bigger deal.
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Apr 16th, 2017, 11:09 pm

Can't see changing all that much for a one time concert like this either but for the the next leg of Vegas I'm hoping for major changes, it's time!
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Apr 16th, 2017, 11:14 pm

No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology

by danny5585, Apr 16th, 2017, 11:37 pm

Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy

Some country nobody cares about? Little rude don´t you think... She obviously cared enough as to go perform there
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Apr 17th, 2017, 12:26 am

Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy

Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology

by danny5585, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:34 am

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.

:Bravo:

kateflo
Doctor of Jenology

by kateflo, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:44 am

BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

sarahs
Intro to Jenology

by sarahs, Apr 17th, 2017, 4:16 am

kateflo wrote:BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

yeas so weird, but also kinda hot :lol:
I wonder what the meaning of it is...
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology

by Taina Mia, Apr 17th, 2017, 8:57 am

sarahs wrote:
kateflo wrote:BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

All his divorces. ;)
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Apr 17th, 2017, 9:05 am

Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Apr 17th, 2017, 9:22 am

Dancej wrote:

Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye

You didn't be say that in your previous post and if you know how to read I didn't address that in my post. I addressed your racist comment about a country you probably have never been or will never be. That's hateful and shameful. If you think an artist doing a special presentation in a Spanish country where she has never been to perform after all these years and right about when she's about to release a full Spanish album for THEIR consumption ( because she's gonna need dominicansto buy her music and support her on different platform just FYI) is not of any need, then you're clearly out of touch with the music industry, and how it works.

I feel sorry for your newbie, immature and uneducated ass. We here at BBJLO, do not discriminate where Jennifer decides to perform or why. We elaborate on her performance not on the places she goes.

You're a racist troll and should be banned. JennRox/Adms please teach some rules to this "intro".
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Dancej wrote:

You didn't be say that in your previous post and if you know how to read I didn't address that in my post. I addressed your racist comment about a country you probably have never been or will never be. That's hateful and shameful. If you think an artist doing a special presentation in a Spanish country where she has never been to perform after all these years and right about when she's about to release a full Spanish album for THEIR consumption ( because she's gonna need dominicansto buy her music and support her on different platform just FYI) is not of any need, then you're clearly out of touch with the music industry, and how it works.

I feel sorry for your newbie, immature and uneducated ass. We here at BBJLO, do not discriminate where Jennifer decides to perform or why. We elaborate on her performance not on the places she goes.

You're a racist troll and should be banned. JennRox/Adms please teach some rules to this "intro".

What!??? How am i racist!!!??? Bye. U are just looking for drama. Byeee....next please
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Apr 17th, 2017, 1:44 pm

Dancej wrote:
Dancej wrote:

What!??? How am i racist!!!??? Bye. U are just looking for drama. Byeee....next please

Re-read your stupid posts. You can't even defend your argument. Lmao unstable, uneducated racist newbie.
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Apr 17th, 2017, 6:35 pm

Taina Mia wrote:
sarahs wrote:

All his divorces. ;)

Looks like a religious tattoo.
atheros
Intermediate Jenology

by atheros, Apr 18th, 2017, 12:53 am

daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Apr 18th, 2017, 1:40 am

The performance didn't work with Marc this time, her playback was too obvious, seem like it was the same prerecorded track at the Grammys that's weird, could be because Marc sounded really live compared to her. Love the song but imo she shouldn't even have recorded it if she can't do it live, she sounds great on No me ames so something in that range would have been better
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology

by nixy1991, Apr 18th, 2017, 2:33 am

atheros wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAhvzXBsnf/

:love2 :love2 :love2
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor

by Crazy4JenL, Apr 18th, 2017, 8:55 am

She looked great and I love the new outfits. Wish we had some good quality video tho - I hate these short LQ IG videos.
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Apr 18th, 2017, 9:38 am

atheros wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAhvzXBsnf/

I love this pic!
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Apr 18th, 2017, 10:56 am

that's the guy who organized the whole thing right ? what is he saying there ?

chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology

by chrisjlover, Apr 18th, 2017, 10:58 am

Btw I'm in love with the last golden outift. Really amazing.
tajegu
Master of Jenology

by tajegu, Apr 18th, 2017, 11:52 am

Love the intro. Its not as intense as the AMAs:
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Apr 18th, 2017, 11:54 am

Us weekly says that she's already back in the US she left right after the visit at the school according to them, so no video shoot in DR :(

Return to “General Discussion”