Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#26

alexjlover wrote:Not these hair again. I hate them

I thought the same thing. Such a huge night for her hair to be down and sexy. :argh

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#27

Taina Mia wrote:
      alexjlover wrote:Not these hair again. I hate them

I thought the same thing. Such a huge night for her hair to be down and sexy. :argh
      yas, and she also did that at her Bronx concert :coffee

13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Apr 16, 2017#28

So she basically did her Vegas night in Dominican Republic? Well plus new song in Spanish.
        Kinda tired of this. Outfits, stage, hair, songs. Seems like I saw it 157845 times before.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#29

kateflo wrote:So she basically did her Vegas night in Dominican Republic? Well plus new song in Spanish.
          Kinda tired of this. Outfits, stage, hair, songs. Seems like I saw it 157845 times before.

Sif your tired then don't watch people here bitch

13K1,207
          Doctor of Jenology
          13K1,207

Apr 16, 2017#30

JLoAKA1999 wrote:
            kateflo wrote:So she basically did her Vegas night in Dominican Republic? Well plus new song in Spanish.

Sif your tired then don't watch people here bitch
            Do you really need to be that rude?

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#31

Btw what did you expect? She only started rehearsals last week. I'm satisfied with what I saw, great energy, good outfits, new song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#32

%100 agree!

20K7,828
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,828

Apr 16, 2017#33

Love new outfits and she looks so young with her hair like that.

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Apr 16, 2017#34

With this I get it though, no use in putting together a whole new set for a one-off show.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#35

Apr 16, 2017#36

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#37

Some MQ I found:

edit: + three more

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#38

thank you, awesome photos :love2

Intro to Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#39

I just got home from the concert, I can't even speak and I was crying all night long during the concert, when I touched her was the best feeling ever.

I got vídeo in HD of "Ni Tu Ni Yo" a new song.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#40

LuisDelux wrote:I just get home from the concert, I can't even speak and I was crying all night long during the concert, when I touched her was the best feeling ever.

I got vídeo un HD of "Ni Tu Ni Yo" new song.
                                Very glad you had fun. It must been an amazing experience.
                                And when you find time, post the video on youtube, I'm dying for HD footage.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#41

Full Set List Anyone?

I'm happy she included Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta. It was definitely appropriate for this event.

I get what some of you are saying comparing this to vegas, but seriously you can't expect her to create a totally new show for something like this. I wasn't even there and I think there is no denying she put on an incredible show, especially for her first time in the DR. The fact that she had Marc and Gente de Zona as guests is HUGE in itself . A real treat for those that went. I also see some new costumes and OYPLV is not in her vegas setlist so that is something different. ALSO SHE RELEASED A NEW SONG, so I sort of find your complaining a little harsh. Like if she gave us the same routine for Superbowl thats a whole other story.

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#42

Hair and Make-up Look Great but Looks like shes a lil out of shape

13K1,207
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    13K1,207

Apr 16, 2017#43

I don't know if this is lightning or hairdo but grey hair is just too noticebale

Contributor

Apr 16, 2017#44

Thanks for collecting the vids/pics.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#45

kateflo wrote:I don't know if this is lightning or hairdo but grey hair is just too noticebale

I think it's the light, in other pictures I can't see something like that. Plus, I don't think she would ever be on a show with grey hair + that hairstyle, she would try to hide it with her hair straight down.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#46

well i heard she put on a good show! (as always)now im just waiting for some vids

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#47

when I saw this one ;) aw I love her long hair

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#48

She looks great !

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#49

Dan#jlofan wrote:Full Set List Anyone?

I'm happy she included Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta. It was definitely appropriate for this event.

I get what some of you are saying comparing this to vegas, but seriously you can't expect her to create a totally new show for something like this. I wasn't even there and I think there is no denying she put on an incredible show, especially for her first time in the DR. The fact that she had Marc and Gente de Zona as guests is HUGE in itself . A real treat for those that went. I also see some new costumes and OYPLV is not in her vegas setlist so that is something different. ALSO SHE RELEASED A NEW SONG, so I sort of find your complaining a little harsh. Like if she gave us the same routine for Superbowl thats a whole other story.
                                                  +1
                                                  Scott is just wow. I mean just look at the glow and difference he makes. He exactly knows what is best on her face with minimum make up. He also uses right model of false lashes on her eyes. And love the hair. Classic jlo look. That Gold outfit is great.

14K2,771
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K2,771

Apr 16, 2017#50

Wow that black look is stunning
                                                    Look how she glows, Scott youre a master

Read more posts (77 remaining)