20K7,826
Doctor of Jenology
20K7,826

Apr 18, 2017#76

Uhhh :(
    but I'm starting to wonder if she will ever film it ...

:jenlol3

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#77

We have time for video. They should first create buzz with iTunes banner so she can chart high and then radios play the song and build a strong audience then a hot video can stabilize the position of the song. This is what works for JLO imo.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#78

We knew already that she will not shoot a video for Ni Tu Ni Yo, Gente De Zona left DR right after the performance, and if that's the first single, it was impossible to shoot.
        She could shoot a video for Amor, Amor, Amor though.
        Wonder if they'll wait to release the song on iTunes and then shoot a video for that, they did this with a lot of singles. (I hope that they'll not, I think her only power on latin markets is the youtube/music video release, she should release the song/video at the same time.)

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#79

I really hope we get somethin on friday . She really need to release the first single .

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Apr 18, 2017#80

chrisjlover wrote:We knew already that she will not shoot a video for Ni Tu Ni Yo, Gente De Zona left DR right after the performance, and if that's the first single, it was impossible to shoot.
            She could shoot a video for Amor, Amor, Amor though.
            Wonder if they'll wait to release the song on iTunes and then shoot a video for that, they did this with a lot of singles. (I hope that they'll not, I think her only power on latin markets is the youtube/music video release, she should release the song/video at the same time.)
            the thing is that she'll be busy with SOB, she can always do it on the week-end I guess, Miami isn't too far if they want that type of places. And yeah the video should be wrapped when they release the song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#81

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#82

Looks like she plan to release a Concert DVD. Hopefully it not a Documentary Concert DVD more like Let's Get Loud.

12K11,433
                Contributor
                12K11,433

Apr 19, 2017#83

Would love to see this whole concert in HD so I hope this is true

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#84

Las exigencias de Jennifer López para llegar a su concierto en Chavón

Apr 19, 2017#85

1:20 I don't like the outfit, she looks fat. OK forgive me beers she is god she is not human , she can't look fat. :coffee

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#86

DtothaLO wrote:1:20 I don't like the outfit, she looks fat. OK forgive me beers she is god she is not human , she can't look fat. :coffee

I noticed it too

She put on some Weight around The hips and underbelly
                        She Looks very chunky

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Apr 19, 2017#87

That was great imho! :love2
                          She looked beautiful, the venue is INSANE, the crowd loved her, we got a new song... all in all i am very satisfied! :D

I just hope she did live shows in more countries in general. People adore her and she is a huge international superstar that can fill stadiums all over the world... why become a local US act? Get out more Jen, the world loves you! :D

Master of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#88

panos86 wrote:That was great imho! :love2
                            She looked beautiful, the venue is INSANE, the crowd loved her, we got a new song... all in all i am very satisfied! :D

I just hope she did live shows in more countries in general. People adore her and she is a huge international superstar that can fill stadiums all over the world... why become a local US act? Get out more Jen, the world loves you! :D
                            Preach :hug
                            jllo wrote:
                            DtothaLO wrote:1:20 I don't like the outfit, she looks fat. OK forgive me beers she is god she is not human , she can't look fat. :coffee

I noticed it too

She Looks very chunky
                            She looks amazing and her body too.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#89

jllo wrote:

I noticed it too

She Looks very chunky
                              I love her like this, she wasn't looking great so skinny ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#90

Get Right gets better and better everytime!

Master of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#91

lucinda wrote:
                                  jllo wrote:

I noticed it too

She Looks very chunky
                                  After awhile as she gets older going to be hard for her to maintain a physique slim slender figure. She approaching 50 and as a Latina especially Puertorican natural for her to be ThickLo in the Hips and Thigs and Ass. That. What makes JLo JLo. I live and love her when she Thick. She not fat that how her body is shaped and immune to how it should be do to her physique. Not saying she don't look hot with slim slender body. But,it not her normal look she began this buisness very thick.

I love her like this, she wasn't looking great so skinny ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#92

panos86 wrote:That was great imho! :love2

Totally, She can really increase her sales by doing that. COME TO AUSTRALIA JEN.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#93

Her body looks insane even with some weights increases. I love her chunky

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Apr 22, 2017#94

she's not even chunky that's just an unflattering outfit.

Contributor

Apr 22, 2017#95

She might look a little bigger than what we have seen in Vegas, but she's not Mariah-big.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#96

Did she record the show before the day she perform? This the first time I've seen this vid !

26K8,905
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,905

Apr 22, 2017#97

arwa233 wrote:
                                              Did she record the show before the day she perform? This the first time I've seen this vid !
                                              Amazing vocals. :giggles

13K1,207
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              13K1,207

Apr 23, 2017#98

^ Damn that hair looks SO MUCH BETTER!

14K2,614
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                14K2,614

Apr 23, 2017#99

I wonder what she'll do with this material??

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 23, 2017#100

arwa233 wrote:
                                                    It is for the dress rehearsals, the day before the show.

Read more posts (27 remaining)