Shades of Blue S02 E07 "A House Divided" (Discussion)

Shades of Blue S02 E07 "A House Divided" (Discussion)

13K1,207
Doctor of Jenology
13K1,207

Apr 04, 2017#1

Stills

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Apr 17, 2017#2

Starts now! :popcorn

Apr 17, 2017#3

This one felt like a season 1 episode (one of the better ones). No Nava, very little of Christina, Stahl being a damn MESS, Woz & Harlee sneaking around... And Tufo and Espada. :cry I was so sure they'd make up near the end.

Ew, can't believe people actually ship them:

Contributor

Apr 17, 2017#4

Great show. This is a huge hit for Jen, I hope she gets recognized during Awards season this time around.

Contributor

Apr 17, 2017#5

Not my fav episode dont know why

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#6

This episode was basic like this show being like the rest of Cop Shows. #JustPlainOlBasic #ProceduralCopShow End it on Season 3 Please & thanks you

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Apr 17, 2017#7

JLoAKA1999 wrote:This episode was basic like this show being like the rest of Cop Shows. #JustPlainOlBasic #ProceduralCopShow End it on Season 3 Please & thanks you
                Might wanna change your avi then.

:jenlol3

14K6,379
                Contributor
                14K6,379

Apr 17, 2017#8

I loved the first 4 episodes of this season but disappointed by the last 3, too basic it does feel like your avarage nbc procedural, even the acting was soso probably because of the dialogues and the situations Jen/Ray are in, hopefully it pick things up with the remaining episodes.

Poor Drea looks like they removed her scenes with her kids again, I wonder why they even release them as promos.

and Nixy why can't you believe people ship Harva ?

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#9

For me this episode was ok, I'm scared about the promo for the next episode, looks awful and boring af.

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

Apr 17, 2017#10

daisylo wrote:I loved the first 4 episodes of this season but disappointed by the last 3, too basic it does feel like your avarage nbc procedural, even the acting was soso probably because of the dialogues and the situations Jen/Ray are in, hopefully it pick things up with the remaining episodes.

Poor Drea looks like they removed her scenes with her kids again, I wonder why they even release them as promos.

and Nixy why can't you believe people ship Harva ?
                      The only episode I wasn't crazy about this season was 5. 6 & 7 were good, but nowhere near as good as 2 or 4. I feel like this show will really benefit from a shorter, 10-episode season. Elaine said the 2nd part of the season is when things really get crazy, so we'll see.

About Harva, we discussed it last week, lack of chemistry + he's a painfully uninteresting character. I guess they ship them cause they're both good looking. The rest doesn't matter. lol

BTW, the ratings today should be grisly.

Master of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#11

nzJLOVER wrote:Not my fav episode dont know why

Nah it wasnt the best of the season and this season had soo much good ones... Who is that woman at the end shooting??

46K3,676
                        Admin
                        46K3,676

Apr 17, 2017#12

I thought this one was slower that the others. Maybe because it focused on the other characters? I can't believe we are more than halfway through the season already!

The pics in the stills with Tess and her kids were shown. It was just a quick scene.

14K6,379
                          Contributor
                          14K6,379

Apr 17, 2017#13

nixy1991 wrote: The only episode I wasn't crazy about this season was 5. 6 & 7 were good, but nowhere near as good as 2 or 4. I feel like this show will really benefit from a shorter, 10-episode season. Elaine said the 2nd part of the season is when things really get crazy, so we'll see.

About Harva, we discussed it last week, lack of chemistry + he's a painfully uninteresting character. I guess they ship them cause they're both good looking. The rest doesn't matter. lol

BTW, the ratings today should be grisly.
                            Yes a season with 10 episodes will be good for the show, also I don't believe anything Elaine says about the show O:)

since you said Eww it's like you were talking about the people that ship Harlee and Stahl, but I get why they ship Harva it's the only decent option and yeah it's mostly because they're both hot, I know Jen said that Harlee is attracted to him because he's represent the life she could have or whatever but it might have been better to have her with someone not so goody goody or at least make him more interesting, he's suppose to be a series regular now, but since they can't seem to do much with the other character why would they with him.

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Apr 17, 2017#14

0.7 4.04

Steady on Easter Sunday! :cheer I expected another dip TBH. It won the slot in 18-49!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#15

nixy1991 wrote:0.7 4.04

Steady on Easter Sunday! :cheer I expected another dip TBH. It won the slot in 18-49!
                                Wow. And a very little increase in the viewers right? Last week was 3.90+m I think.