Intro to Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#26

This sounds absolutely amazing!! :dance2

I'm so excited for whatever this is meant for after all. I really do hope though that this would be her this year's global summer hit! :love2

20K7,955
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,955

Mar 31, 2017#27

Or like someone posted in another thread, it's the english version and we'll have also a spanish version with J Balvin lol

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#28

:dance2 :bow
        Sounds great and promising.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#29

chrisjlover wrote:
          YAS
          OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

THAT SONG IS THE RIGHT SONG FOR HER, THE PERFECT SONG FOR HER :woot :woot :woot

Mar 31, 2017#30

I knew that Skillrex is the perfect producer for JEN! Please Jen keep this guy for a long time :woot

Master of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#31

YAS!!!!!!!!! :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

22K4,158
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,158

Mar 31, 2017#32

Sounds promising! It seems like it's coming soon, but what's going on? I hope she doesn't confuse her audience with Spanish and English songs. Like it was said in the previous page, she should get ahead with a dual release.

Master of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#33

:woot that sounds great.
                  But ILYP was a great song too, but it didn't go well due to thier promo type. I hope she does not waste this. She has to choose a platform and stick to that. ITunes or spotify. She has to create the buzz then of course a deal with radio to push the song. I think Itunes is safe for her as her name still interests ppl. But not a small icon. A promo at JENNIFER LOPEZ size.
                  Other wise this would be one of those great songs that only ppl in here are aware of.

16K4,313
                  Contributor
                  16K4,313

Mar 31, 2017#34

This reminds me how she teased ON THE FLOOR or AINT YOUR MAMA and then released them quickly after

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#35

mEm wrote:This reminds me how she teased ON THE FLOOR or AINT YOUR MAMA and then released them quickly after
                      OMG, you re soooo right :woot
                      I didnt realize that!!!

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Mar 31, 2017#36

Let's do some detective work.

Judging by her outfit, this video was taken on 3/28 (http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 1#p1120541), so why did she wait 3 days to post a clip? Maybe they wanted to wait until Friday (New music is usually released on Fridays now) so it would be exactly a week before the release, and it's a great way to build hype. Like mEm said, they did the same thing with Ain't Your Mama.

Maybe it'll be released sooner than we think? :woot

14K6,389
                        Contributor
                        14K6,389

Mar 31, 2017#37

J.Lo & Skrillex Tease a Collaboration Straight From the Studio:
                          Looks like we've got another hit on our hands.

Skrillex is the man with the magic touch, and he's working that magic with the help of Jennifer Lopez's divalicious vocals. In an Instagram video J. Lo posted Friday (March 31), the singer and producer are looking real friendly, bouncing around to a super hyphy, Latin-inspired beat while singing along to this hook that certainly sounds like Lopez singing “could it be us?”

Could it be that this is J. Lo's next summer smash? Could it be that this is another wizardly Skrillex production of major pop proportions? We sure hope so.
                          http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... aser-video

Contributor

Mar 31, 2017#38

I believe this has to do something with JBalvin since he liked the video and also "@Poobear" works closely with him as you can see in his IG who JLO also tagged in the video.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#39

I loved Aint your Mama from the very first listen and Im so happy that she is continues up on this formula! This formula can save her music career for sure. The number of AIYM speak for themselves

22K4,158
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,158

Mar 31, 2017#40

alexjlover wrote:I loved Aint your Mama from the very first listen and Im so happy that she is continues up on this formula! This formula can save her music career for sure. The number of AIYM speak for themselves
                                It was def. an international hit, but it flopped hard in US and UK.

Contributor

Mar 31, 2017#41

If it's just a single then let's hope it's under his name. That we have a better chance for a Grammy nomination, and it doesn't look random on her part.

The guy is a Grammy's beast. 8 Grammy's, and most are from Best Dance categories. Please God!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#42

I don't know what to think...

Master of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#43

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                      alexjlover wrote:I loved Aint your Mama from the very first listen and Im so happy that she is continues up on this formula! This formula can save her music career for sure. The number of AIYM speak for themselves
                                      It was def. an international hit, but it flopped hard in US and UK.
                                      Because radios rejected her again, this time cuz of Dr.Luke. and you can't get a get a hit without radio. So simple. It did really well on Itunes, peaked #8. Even that small icons do her wonders.

12K11,631
                                      Contributor
                                      12K11,631

Mar 31, 2017#44

This was kind of unexpected (as in hearing it so soon). I wont judge until I hear the whole thing but I am very excited for this - I love him! Think we may get this sooner rather than later since this is so random.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#45

I was thinking about On the floors success the other and how, after those 15secs preview sounded like an instant SMASH.

This feels the same

:woot

Intro to Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#46

oh my goodness.. i squealed at my desk when i saw the subject and heard the snippet!! love love love it!
                                            i think this could be the next OTF.....5th no1 is coming

Mar 31, 2017#47

and if she performed it on the voice and then it went out on itunes after.. bonafide hit... #soexcited.. i cant even with this..

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Mar 31, 2017#48

A million views already. Slay! :love

13K1,207
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K1,207

Mar 31, 2017#49

Sounds good.
                                                  But how many instagram snippets made it to the album?

Master of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#50

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:If it's just a single then let's hope it's under his name. That we have a better chance for a Grammy nomination, and it doesn't look random on her part.

The guy is a Grammy's beast. 8 Grammy's, and most are from Best Dance categories. Please God!

If it is under her name, she can keep it.

Read more posts (239 remaining)