Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 06, 2017#151

rainman wrote:This is the best time to release new music since there is no Taylor...Rihanna...Beyonce... less female competition . Jlo stop playing the ass and give it to us! lol
    yes! but i bet that if she just solidly focused on music and no TV then there would be no competition period

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Apr 06, 2017#152

I don't think we're getting a song tommow. We're probably going to have new music as soon as she performs in Dominican Republic and the awards. Probably perform the song at the awards and the next day is getting released at 28th.

Btw, in her last instagram post she posted this.

This is US...#ShadesOfBlue. Catch an all new episode this SUNDAY at 10pm on NBC

Is she hinting the song Us in capital letters or am I reaching? lol

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 06, 2017#153

CosTaSsSs wrote:I don't think we're getting a song tommow. We're probably going to have new music as soon as she performs in Dominican Republic and the awards. Probably perform the song at the awards and the next day is getting released at 28th.

Lol tbh i though the same thing

46K3,605
        Admin
        46K3,605

Apr 06, 2017#154

lol, probably a reach. It's most likely just for emphasis because that's what the clip is about. That and maybe a small reference to another NBC show, This is Us. They've both mentioned each other on social.

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Apr 06, 2017#155

CosTaSsSs wrote:I don't think we're getting a song tommow. We're probably going to have new music as soon as she performs in Dominican Republic and the awards. Probably perform the song at the awards and the next day is getting released at 28th.

This is Us is a show on NBC, and it makes sense with the video. They wouldn't just drop a song at random, so it's definitely not coming tomorrow. A new single needs to drop by the end of the month, though, if she wants a Summer smash. I don't care if it's in English or Spanish, just DO IT already.

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Apr 06, 2017#156

I don't think we'll be getting a song tomorrow, but how amazing it would be if she released it tomorrow with a radio deal?!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 06, 2017#157

I'm sure we will get something after her Dominican Republic performance.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 06, 2017#158

LoveJennyLo wrote:I'm sure we will get something after her Dominican Republic performance.
                  i hope and if not i hope we get a good quality of the show on Youtube

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 07, 2017#159

I hope that! :crossfingers

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 07, 2017#160

mEm wrote:I don't think we'll be getting a song tomorrow, but how amazing it would be if she released it tomorrow with a radio deal?!
                      I was hoping for a music video :"":

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#161

Any news of this song?

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Apr 28, 2017#162

Poo Bear, real name Jason Boyd, collaborated with Bieber on his last album Purpose, which sold more than three million copies, launched a massive world tour and gave Bieber some much-needed credibility.

And while he's just finished working on the new Jennifer Lopez album and has been collaborating with Sam Smith, Poo Bear's decided there's an Aussie artist worthy of his midas touch.
                          http://www.news.com.au/national/breakin ... 3c7b4f7dff

i'm guessing it means they did more than one song.

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Apr 28, 2017#163

daisylo wrote:
                            Poo Bear, real name Jason Boyd, collaborated with Bieber on his last album Purpose, which sold more than three million copies, launched a massive world tour and gave Bieber some much-needed credibility.

And while he's just finished working on the new Jennifer Lopez album and has been collaborating with Sam Smith, Poo Bear's decided there's an Aussie artist worthy of his midas touch.
                            http://www.news.com.au/national/breakin ... 3c7b4f7dff

i'm guessing it means they did more than one song.
                            Finally something exciting

20K7,822
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,822

Apr 28, 2017#164

New album ? But what album ? lol
                              spanish? english?

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Apr 28, 2017#165

Luka711 wrote:New album ? But what album ? lol
                                spanish? english?
                                he worked on "Could it be us" so i guess english

20K7,822
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,822

Apr 28, 2017#166

daisylo wrote:
                                  spanish? english?
                                  Yeah, I just cant see english album coming anytime soon, when they cant release a spanish one lol
                                  :lol:

12K1,502
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K1,502

Apr 28, 2017#167

Hit maker Dr. Luke is no longer chief executive of the label he founded under Sony Music in 2011, but sources indicate his relationship with the label hasn’t been completely severed.
                                    On Tuesday, the Hollywood Reporter wrote that Sony had distanced itself from the producer, born Lukasz Gottwald, amid a long-simmering legal battle between Gottwald and singer Kesha. The two have been entangled in lawsuits since 2014 after the pop singer accused her mentor and collaborator of abusing her.
                                    According to the Reporter, the two sides were in the midst of negotiating a split and that Luke was no longer CEO of his Kemosabe Records, an imprint of Sony.
                                    Luke indeed no longer holds the executive position, , a change that was expected as part of a contractual obligation that was set to expire at the end of March 2017.

Still, a representative for the producer told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday that Luke maintained a working relationship with the label. “This is wrong, they are not cutting ties,” the rep said without going into specifics as to what the relationship may entail.

Despite backlash, Gottwald has continued to work, producing records for Jennifer Lopez, Ciara, Pitbull and Fifth Harmony. He has vehemently denied the claims against him.
                                    "It's a shame that there's so much speculation out there basing itself on so little information," Gottwald wrote in a series of tweets last year. "The only truly objective person who knows the facts is the judge.

Just a tid bit guess she's been working with Dr Luke again as this is a fresh article she hasn't worked with him yet properly as she?

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Apr 28, 2017#168

Luka711 wrote:
                                      daisylo wrote:
                                      spanish? english?
                                      Yeah, I just cant see english album coming anytime soon, when they cant release a spanish one lol
                                      :lol:
                                      I don't think she's gonna release an English album anytime soon either, just songs like she said.

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Apr 28, 2017#169

selena lopez wrote:Just a tid bit guess she's been working with Dr Luke again as this is a fresh article she hasn't worked with him yet properly as she?
                                        They're talking about Ain't Your Mama. Seriously doubt she'd work with him again after all that backlash.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#170

No news for this song?

14K2,614
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          14K2,614

Oct 29, 2017#171

Maybe this is the english song she talk in the Facebook live

14K2,771
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,771

Oct 29, 2017#172

Guess the song already sounds dated now…
                                              Thats one of her issues with music, she records a bunch but by the time stuff gets released its already dated
                                              Look how fast people are jumping on Cardi B now, grabbing her now that shes hot (not saying Jenn should but this is just an example)

20K7,822
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,822

Oct 29, 2017#173

A good song doesnt sound dated a few months after recording imo ...

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#174

Luka711 wrote:A good song doesnt sound dated a few months after recording imo ...
                                                  This song is fire i dont think it s dated

16K4,305
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,305

Oct 29, 2017#175

The snippet sounded too good... Its such a shame, Jen released Ni Tu Ni Yo but not this.

Read more posts (114 remaining)