New Song: "(Could It Be) US?" (prod. by Skillrex)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:09 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Reminds me Waiting For Tonight, but with 2017 sound!
Her "how deep is your love" is coming.
Now THIS is a something that she should be recording.
No more boring Spanish ballads produced by Marc Anthony!
Jen finally giving us what we want!
SUMMER SMASH IS COMING

Image
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2147
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:10 am


YAS
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20316
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:14 am

"Us" is probably the title.

Love IT! Dance-Lo is coming! :woot
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7242
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:20 am

^sound good but I don't recognize her voice.
User avatar
atheros
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 700
Joined: Nov 5th, 2014, 4:02 pm
Location: Turkey

by atheros, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:20 am

Didn't we wait for Spanish album? Maybe she will release Spanish album and then a new English single.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:24 am

2000 - Waiting For Tonight
2011 - On The Floor
2017 - US

This sounds huge, could be even bigger than On The Floor imo.
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7242
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:25 am

lol mem is excited, let's wait for the full song tho.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:26 am

daisylo wrote:lol mem is excited, let's wait for the full song tho.

I'm so sick of those boring ballads, its been a while since we last heard a song like this from her.
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2147
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:26 am

And she'll probably say "what a beautiful song, let's put Pitbull on it."
jloverinfinity
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 26th, 2014, 9:40 am

by jloverinfinity, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:29 am

Can someone identify who's the guy beside Tiana???
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7242
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:32 am

jloverinfinity wrote:Can someone identify who's the guy beside Tiana???


Benny

mEm wrote:
daisylo wrote:lol mem is excited, let's wait for the full song tho.

I'm so sick of those boring ballads, its been a while since we last heard a song like this from her.



I get it :D
User avatar
KLD-JLO
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Feb 18th, 2014, 5:58 am

by KLD-JLO, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:33 am

:love2 :love2 :confetti :love2 :dance2 :woot :cheer

Thank god she didnt hashtag SOON.. lool i dnt like it when she does that cz it means NOT soon loool... cnt wait for this sounds great.
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20316
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:38 am

Never thought these two would work together.

Sounds like a Summer smash I've been waiting for. Drop it NEXT WEEK. With a radio deal.
User avatar
JFan
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 735
Joined: Feb 21st, 2014, 9:18 am

by JFan, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:41 am

Sounds incredible! :woot
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:41 am

nixy1991 wrote:Never thought these two would work together.

Sounds like a Summer smash I've been waiting for. Drop it NEXT WEEK. With a radio deal.

Dropping it next week with radio deal and then filming a video ----> summer smash
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:43 am

Sounds good, but from the clip the production sounds kind of generic. But I'll wait til I hear it in full. Sounds promising.

As I said before, I believe this will be a dual album. One disc in English, and one in Spanish. There's just really no point of releasing two albums seperately and letting one or the other flop. The Spanish won't sell that well, so why not sell it together and release two singles at the same time like Beyonce did with "I Am.. Sasha Fierce". She can release one for the Spanish market, and one for English. The album would do so much better, and the era would be massive due to both markets.
User avatar
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1431
Joined: Dec 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm

by Nothin On Me, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:45 am

I'm happy she's giving us a new English-language single, but this sounds generic and boring as fuck.
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20316
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:46 am

Imagine a dual album with like 11 tracks in English and 11 in Spanish. :love HUGE!
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:46 am

chrisjlover wrote:And she'll probably say "what a beautiful song, let's put Pitbull on it."

(Cries myself to sleep*)

Let us do a virtual chain prayer. #GoAwayPitbull
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8587
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:46 am

chrisjlover wrote:And she'll probably say "what a beautiful song, let's put Pitbull on it."



Oh god no! :argh If she does get a rapper she should get a female.
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7242
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:48 am

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Sounds good, but from the clip the production sounds kind of generic. But I'll wait til I hear it in full. Sounds promising.

As I said before, I believe this will be a dual album. One disc in English, and one in Spanish. There's just really no point of releasing two albums seperately and letting one or the other flop. The Spanish won't sell that well, so why not sell it together and release two singles at the same time like Beyonce did with "I Am.. Sasha Fierce". She can release one for the Spanish market, and one for English. The album would do so much better, and the era would be massive due to both markets.


she said Spanish album and 1 or 2 English Songs during the year just 2/3 weeks ago.
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:52 am

nixy1991 wrote:Imagine a dual album with like 11 tracks in English and 11 in Spanish. :love HUGE!

Exactly!

It would make more sense this way. Even 6 tracks per album with a total of 12 tracks, with additional bonuses in special editions for a total of 14-16 songs altogether.
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:57 am

daisylo wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Sounds good, but from the clip the production sounds kind of generic. But I'll wait til I hear it in full. Sounds promising.

As I said before, I believe this will be a dual album. One disc in English, and one in Spanish. There's just really no point of releasing two albums seperately and letting one or the other flop. The Spanish won't sell that well, so why not sell it together and release two singles at the same time like Beyonce did with "I Am.. Sasha Fierce". She can release one for the Spanish market, and one for English. The album would do so much better, and the era would be massive due to both markets.


she said Spanish album and 1 or 2 English Songs during the year.


She says a lot of things just like she said she helped write "Get It Together", was going to collaborate with different global artists 2 years ago, was going to drop a single months ago, etc.

Things always change, and I never believe anything she says until it's official from the label anyway.

:JenSpeechless
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12428
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Mar 31st, 2017, 10:58 am

Sounds global ! Lol

Wonder what they're planning, cuz releasing Spanish and English single at the same time is not the best idea imo.
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7242
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 31st, 2017, 11:02 am

^ right.. just don't expect something and then act all disappointed as usual when she announced something else from the start.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crazy4JenL, kira, Love_JLO and 10 guests