Shades of Blue S02 E06 "Fracture" (Discussion)

Shades of Blue S02 E06 "Fracture" (Discussion)

13K1,207
Doctor of Jenology
13K1,207

Mar 28, 2017#1

Stills

Intro to Jenology

Mar 28, 2017#2

I'm guessing this is the scene in the train when Harlee find out the guy who try to set her up with her gun. So she going to give him a taste of his own medicine. This shall be hot

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 28, 2017#3

this one

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 28, 2017#4

Her body double, that shit looks so fake. :lol: :lol:

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Apr 10, 2017#5

2 minutes! :popcorn

Contributor

Apr 10, 2017#6

Ok this is weird but why is a torrent available for this episode 2 hours before it shown on TV?

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Apr 10, 2017#7

Great episode! My stream kept freezing for whatever reason, so I missed Woz's fight with Tufo. And I kept thinking how amazing it is that there's no Christina in the episode, and then she showed up. Ugh. Let's hope Harlee really sends her away for the rest of the season. I love how all their enemies are creeping in one by one, Stahl, Bianchi, Verco... The 2nd part of the season should be intense.

:popcorn

Contributor

Apr 10, 2017#8

That episode was amazing! When she found out that the next victim would be Nava my heart rate was sooo fast I could not breathe properly haha :ROFL: ... I can't believe she admitted that she was the rat :argh

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Apr 10, 2017#9

Didn't love that episode, some of the dialogues were a little off, but I need to rewatch it and Jen had too much make-up again, it was great for a couple of episodes but not those last 2.

Also this must be the worst outfit they put her in a a while.

Eleine said that they start filming in 2 weeks already that seem super early and they only have 10 episodes to shoot even with the break in May/June I guess they will be done before she's back in Vegas in September so she can work on BBB right after.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#10

Fliming in two weeks? How will she promote the spansih album and singles?

20K7,828
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,828

Apr 10, 2017#11

2 weeks??
                        So close ...
                        Where is new music Jen?????? Lol

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Apr 10, 2017#12

yup

22K4,143
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,143

Apr 10, 2017#13

Oh god... she backtracks once again new music?

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Apr 10, 2017#14

I just re-watched it without any interruptions, and I loved it. Season 2 really is A LOT better than S1 so far.

It's a CRIME Jennifer never did a real action movie, she's so great in the action scenes.

Master of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#15

Did anyone else jumped when test walked in the mans apt and almost get stringed ... but Harlee stopped her from walking into the trap....hahaha.

Was a gr8 show! I really wished everyone was watching ... Jen is always amazing in her action scenes.

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Apr 10, 2017#16

rainman wrote:Did anyone else jumped when test walked in the mans apt and almost get stringed.
                                  I thought it was really smart of the writers to include that, it was a small moment, but it added a lot of realism to the situation. I still have a lot of gripes with the show, but they're minor, like Tufo picking up his gun, but not the badge when he was leaving his brother's hearing, and some glaring editing inconsistencies. Nothing that pulls me out of the show, though. I'm never bored of it, the acting is great, I love these characters, the writing and directing have improved a lot, and I hope it goes on for another season beyond S3.

Master of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#17

nixy1991 wrote:
                                    rainman wrote:Did anyone else jumped when test walked in the mans apt and almost get stringed.
                                    I thought it was really smart of the writers to include that, it was a small moment, but it added a lot of realism to the situation. I still have a lot of gripes with the show, but they're minor, like Tufo picking up his gun, but not the badge when he was leaving his brother's hearing, and some glaring editing inconsistencies. Nothing that pulls me out of the show, though. I'm never bored of it, the acting is great, I love these characters, the writing and directing have improved a lot, and I hope it goes on for another season beyond S3.
                                    Yes!! exactly.. im loving this season soo much... the writing has definitely improved... i love the endings now, it makes u hype for the next one.

20K7,828
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,828

Apr 10, 2017#18

Yeah, this season is a LOT better !

Master of Jenology

Apr 11, 2017#19

now this was a great episode! :cheer :cheer

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Apr 11, 2017#20

:lol I jumped, too!