Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2017#26

daisylo wrote:
    Love_JLO wrote:Her Emmy that I only can see is her HBO biopic project but we know nothing except Jen and Terence Winter (writer),her schedule is so busy so she can't film it this year,I just found most of the HBO films will be filmed several months after they announced the project lol.
    And all we need to do is WAIT,and wait till 2019 Emmy lol.
    We should wait for a great movie first, awards would only be a bonus, she needs to be in something great. In all honesty I have a hard time picturing her in that role, it's a great role but unless they work their magic on her transformation it won't work and hopefully they'll get a great director and cast.
    HBO films has always good production especially they invited big star like Jen to work with them,this kind of role and films are critics' taste and Jen's fame and HBO will help it success if Jen 's really good at it. Movie actors like joining HBO's Miniseries and TV Movies because sometines they are really great and even better than some of their movies, also they can use it easier to get Emmy because the competition is not big as Drama and Comdy.
    Hope they get good director and casts too,maybe someone big,I don't think some really talented actors will conceal Jen's performance because this time it's a truly One-Actress-Movie just like Selena.

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Mar 25, 2017#27

Love_JLO wrote: Hope they get good director and casts too,maybe someone big,I don't think some really talented actors will conceal Jen's performance because this time it's a truly One-Actress-Movie just like Selena.

I actually hope it won't be like that, Narcos is a show and not a movie but it works because it's not all about Escobar even tho he's the focus of the story.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2017#28

daisylo wrote:
        Love_JLO wrote: Hope they get good director and casts too,maybe someone big,I don't think some really talented actors will conceal Jen's performance because this time it's a truly One-Actress-Movie just like Selena.

I actually hope it won't be like that, Narcos is a show and not a movie but it works because it's not all about Escobar even tho he's the focus of the story.
        But actually it will be something like that,her HBO project will focus on her and maybe the title will be Griselda,it's a biopic like Selena so no doubt it will be like that, Narcos is a show and also a story about Pablo Escobar,but they has more time to talk about him and things around him,but a movie just like two hours.
        Like that people will more focus on Jen but not much on others,that's why so many actors get that kind of role to get their awards and show their acting.

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Mar 25, 2017#29

Love_JLO wrote:
          daisylo wrote:

But actually it will be something like that,her HBO project will focus on her and maybe the title will be Griselda,it's a biopic like Selena so no doubt it will be like that, Narcos is a show and also a story about Pablo Escobar,but they has more time to talk about him and things around him,but a movie just like two hours.
          Like that people will more focus on Jen but not much on others,that's why so many actors get that kind of role to get their awards and show their acting.
          having focus on other characters will only help the movie to be better, it doesn't have to focus only on Griselda for her to have acclaims quiet the contrary, she's gonna be the center of the story of course but they better developpe other character well too.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2017#30

daisylo wrote:
            Love_JLO wrote:
            daisylo wrote:

having focus on other characters will only help the movie to be better, it doesn't have to focus only on Griselda for her to have acclaims quiet the contrary, she's gonna be the center of the story of course but they better developpe other character well too.
            Yes I said focus on her role but not like only show her character,HBO always get director and writer from their own company and some people working on their shows.The casts are important not only make movie looks better but also make good promo,she should get a least one big movie star into this project.

Read more posts (-20 remaining)