Contributor

Mar 23, 2017#51

I want to hear these:

“I was there for like 7 days with Bey,” RoccStar remembers.

“I think she wanted to swing with what was happening right now,” he continues. “I respect that, I mean Beyonce is amazing. So I don’t care what decision she makes! There were two songs that were crazy, ‘Turn It On’ and ‘Legends’ but they didn’t make it on the project.” The “Confidence” rapper later played me a snippet of the former club-banger and it sounded incredible with one of Bey’s best vocals and bone-rattling beats. Hopefully both tracks find a home with other artists eventually.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#52

Jennifer needs to spend some time with the producer of the new album, doesn't she get tired of just putting her vocals on/in (?) a song?
      #NoshadethoJustwondering

luizcerqueira wrote:
      BlowAway wrote:
      Tommy wrote:Here it's the full demo:
      The strings at the beginning and in the middle reminds me of this incredible song :love2

I was about to say the same thing
      LOL, he needs to delet it :bad:

14K2,614
      Doctor of Jenology
      14K2,614

Mar 23, 2017#53

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:I want to hear these:

“I was there for like 7 days with Bey,” RoccStar remembers.

“I think she wanted to swing with what was happening right now,” he continues. “I respect that, I mean Beyonce is amazing. So I don’t care what decision she makes! There were two songs that were crazy, ‘Turn It On’ and ‘Legends’ but they didn’t make it on the project.” The “Confidence” rapper later played me a snippet of the former club-banger and it sounded incredible with one of Bey’s best vocals and bone-rattling beats. Hopefully both tracks find a home with other artists eventually.

I'd like to hear this songs, maybe fit Jennifer concept

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#54

I actually would be here for some more rockstarr tracks. I mean AKA and So Good are probably my most played tracks on AKA album along with trabeaux. I don't think his productions were as generic as literally all the other big producers jen works with gives her.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#55

Someone have the lyrics?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#56

maybe its for her Spanish album?? Sounds like a good start to a song hope it makes the cut! :confetti

Mar 24, 2017#57

juniorsega wrote:I actually would be here for some more rockstarr tracks. I mean AKA and So Good are probably my most played tracks on AKA album along with trabeaux. I don't think his productions were as generic as literally all the other big producers jen works with gives her.
                true plus A.K.A. wasn't a bad album when you think about it

Mar 24, 2017#58

daisylo wrote:
                  jenny4life2love wrote:I'm not feeling ROCAtar his Produced track with A.KA was very compressed on her vocals and beats they were so generic. We need someone like Calvin Harris,Skrillex or underground Producers to give a new type sound. Something not everyone doing cause it can get old. At the moment Jen not working on a "English Album" just Records.
                  It's time for a Calvin Harris collabo.
                  true i mean why she invited him to her party? They better have done something together! :Bravo:

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Mar 24, 2017#59

panos86 wrote:Hhmmm... i don't like it at all tbh. Basic and all over the place as fuck imho. I hope he steps it up.
                    Agreed. The intro the only interesting part. I feel like I've heard this beat a million times already.

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#60

I love it to be honest. But i feel like if its not released now by next year its gonna be too generic and too late. And yes i can totally hear Jen's voice. First single? I dont know. BUT DEFINITELY SHOULD BEON THE ALBUM......

12K588
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K588

Mar 24, 2017#61

nixy1991 wrote:
                        panos86 wrote:Hhmmm... i don't like it at all tbh. Basic and all over the place as fuck imho. I hope he steps it up.
                        Agreed. The intro the only interesting part. I feel like I've heard this beat a million times already.
                        True.

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 03, 2017#62

Sorry to bump, but does anyone know if this demo is still available online? Looks like it was deleted from Roccstar's social media?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 03, 2017#63

JFan wrote:Sorry to bump, but does anyone know if this demo is still available online? Looks like it was deleted from Roccstar's social media?
                            Look at second page!

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 03, 2017#64

Mille Backer wrote:
                              JFan wrote:Sorry to bump, but does anyone know if this demo is still available online? Looks like it was deleted from Roccstar's social media?
                              Look at second page!
                              Well, that's embarrassing. Thank you Mille :hug I love the song and hope Jen records it.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 03, 2017#65

JFan wrote:
                                Mille Backer wrote:
                                Look at second page!
                                Well, that's embarrassing. Thank you Mille :hug I love the song and hope Jen records it.
                                You're welcome... Me too!

Contributor

Jun 03, 2017#66

alexjlover wrote:
                                  Tommy wrote:Here it's the full demo:

I really loved that, reminds so much of So Good but I still dont think its a single material
                                  Would do great in the US tbh.
                                  Idk about Europe.

You guys like generics. See "Ain't Your Mama".

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

Jun 03, 2017#67

Yeah, this doesn't sound generic at all. I've only heard this same synth in about 23,000 songs since 2014.

Sounds like a discount Major Lazer beat. I expect more from Leon, he's a really good producer.

Literally every song he did on A.K.A. sounds better than this. He needs to step it up if he's going to work on her new album.

12K588
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K588

Jun 04, 2017#68

nixy1991 wrote:Yeah, this doesn't sound generic at all. I've only heard this same synth in about 23,000 songs since 2014.

Sounds like a discount Major Lazer beat. I expect more from Leon, he's a really good producer.

Literally every song he did on A.K.A. sounds better than this. He needs to step it up if he's going to work on her new album.
                                      True. This is basic and stale as fuck. #next :coffee

22K4,141
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      22K4,141

Jun 04, 2017#69

I love this demo!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 15, 2018#70

What a waste... That song was the best thing I heard that could be from JLO in the last few years and she missed the timing of releasing and even hitting the charts, because that sounded international!

May 20, 2019#71

Mille Backer wrote: I like what I hear! Like so much that I'm afraid to give something wrong ...

Can I see the future? HAHAHA...

By the way, is so sad that she never release this anthem or record it... Such a good song!

For some reason this Dua Lipa song remind me that Roccstar demo.

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2019#72

Oh wow didnt hear it before . Very nice song

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2019#73

sounds good like real good. 

Intermediate Jenology

May 20, 2019#74

Isnt this from 2017?! Why did it came up again lol

Intro to Jenology

May 22, 2019#75

short clip sound dope but that full song just seemed boring to me idk

Read more posts (0 remaining)