Drake - "Teenage Fever" (IYHML sample)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11435
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Mar 24th, 2017, 7:30 am

Just goes to show how biased critics are and how their opinion means shit. :coffee
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 24th, 2017, 7:41 am

lmao that doesn't even sound like him not even a little bit, I could understand that they would think it's some guy singing but Drake ?

by the way the video that had all the snippets of their song put together on youtube was deleted by his label, not sure if that mean anything. .
User avatar
theringleader
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 707
Joined: Jan 17th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by theringleader, Mar 24th, 2017, 10:55 am

Oh shit does someone still have the clip? I was going to try and create a low quality version with part of her vocals to the full one :ROFL: #ThirstIsReal

And lol my friend thought it was drake singing the IFYHML chorus. I think it's the original one just distorted.
User avatar
jennylo86
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mar 31st, 2008, 7:00 pm

by jennylo86, Mar 24th, 2017, 11:14 am

daisylo wrote:by the way the video that had all the snippets of their song put together on youtube was deleted by his label, not sure if that mean anything. .


Wow, damn.. His label is playing sharply, even with some LQ snippet with Jenn... :jenshocked
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8587
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Mar 24th, 2017, 1:51 pm

daisylo wrote:lmao that doesn't even sound like him not even a little bit, I could understand that they would think it's some guy singing but Drake ?

by the way the video that had all the snippets of their song put together on youtube was deleted by his label, not sure if that mean anything. .


They deleted mine from IG too. %)

So who is originally singing iyhmy on TF?
User avatar
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sep 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

by pitbulljlo, Mar 24th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Drake is so overrated. Why are they trying to show him like some lyrical poet that created new music genre :lol
I only love Take Care and One Dance, and I think I would love GIT with Jen.
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8587
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Mar 24th, 2017, 2:07 pm

‪Drake Talks About Jennifer Lopez Breakup On ‘More Life’ http://heavy.com/music/2017/03/drake-ta ... more-life/
User avatar
JenniferLopezPT
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 940
Joined: Jan 28th, 2013, 2:00 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

by JenniferLopezPT, Mar 24th, 2017, 2:33 pm

2017/03/13 - 29,983
2017/03/14 - 31,288
2017/03/15 - 30,298
2017/03/16 - 29,375
2017/03/17 - 32,707
2017/03/18 - 37,880
2017/03/19 - 43,878
2017/03/20 - 42,671


Total views: 73,656,576
Expected to hit 80,000,000 on: 2017/09/22

The effect on the music video. Thank you Drake! :cool:
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 24th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Taina Mia wrote:They deleted mine from IG too. %)

So who is originally singing iyhmy on TF?


It's Jen's version he pitched down her voice

jennylo86 wrote:
Wow, damn.. His label is playing sharply, even with some LQ snippet with Jenn... :jenshocked


yeah they don't play you can't really find any of his song on youtube, just on his official page, also it took them long enough they only started deleting them when the album was out.
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8587
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Mar 24th, 2017, 5:55 pm

User avatar
nzJLOVER
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1109
Joined: Nov 26th, 2012, 10:25 am
Location: New Zealand

by nzJLOVER, Mar 24th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Omfg^^ :ROFL:
User avatar
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1361
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Mar 26th, 2017, 3:43 am

Taina Mia wrote:https://twitter.com/mustim17/status/845355563290644480


He's running a high ''teenage fever'' :lol:
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Mar 26th, 2017, 5:24 pm

love that



and.. :lol:

User avatar
tajegu
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3554
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by tajegu, Apr 9th, 2017, 10:29 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16141
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Apr 9th, 2017, 1:08 pm

So it debuted at #35 on the Hot 100.

Better than Get It Together (#45).
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Aug 9th, 2017, 2:03 am

Live version he sings the IYHML part

User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20315
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Aug 9th, 2017, 2:14 am

IYHML is such a classic. :bow
User avatar
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sep 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

by pitbulljlo, Aug 9th, 2017, 5:41 am

I miss DraLo :cry
Daisy, does he ever release alternative versions of his songs? I wish we could hear Get it Together with Jen.
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Aug 9th, 2017, 7:23 am

Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

When he sings the chorus and says "I would!", ugh, I feel like he's talking to Jen. :cry :heart
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7237
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Aug 9th, 2017, 8:14 am

pitbulljlo wrote:I miss DraLo :cry
Daisy, does he ever release alternative versions of his songs? I wish we could hear Get it Together with Jen.


He often do it on his Ovo radio but not always, fingers crossed that he will for this one eventually.
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1207
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Aug 9th, 2017, 8:37 am

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

When he sings the chorus and says "I would!", ugh, I feel like he's talking to Jen. :cry :heart


Same here but it's what ever she's got the Spanish album and Arod now :clap
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Aug 9th, 2017, 9:01 am

RLO wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

When he sings the chorus and says "I would!", ugh, I feel like he's talking to Jen. :cry :heart


Same here but it's what ever she's got the Spanish album and Arod now :clap

Spanish album, yes.
A-Rod, no.

A-Rod does nothing for me. He is huge in Sports, but he has no power in music or film. They just look like a celebrity couple. Drake & Jen would had been huge powercouple in music, and even Hollywood. I believe he's going back into acting. But what can we do. We got scraps. :cry
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4837
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Aug 9th, 2017, 10:31 am

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
RLO wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

When he sings the chorus and says "I would!", ugh, I feel like he's talking to Jen. :cry :heart


Same here but it's what ever she's got the Spanish album and Arod now :clap

Spanish album, yes.
A-Rod, no.

A-Rod does nothing for me. He is huge in Sports, but he has no power in music or film. They just look like a celebrity couple. Drake & Jen would had been huge powercouple in music, and even Hollywood. I believe he's going back into acting. But what can we do. We got scraps. :cry


Only thing is Drake is still a little boy that's trying to hoe around and his career takes him all over the world. A-Rod is a man, they both have families, and his career allows them to spend more time together. Jen and Drake was cute for what is was but that was never going to last.
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Aug 9th, 2017, 10:38 am

Crazy4JenL wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
RLO wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

When he sings the chorus and says "I would!", ugh, I feel like he's talking to Jen. :cry :heart


Same here but it's what ever she's got the Spanish album and Arod now :clap

Spanish album, yes.
A-Rod, no.

A-Rod does nothing for me. He is huge in Sports, but he has no power in music or film. They just look like a celebrity couple. Drake & Jen would had been huge powercouple in music, and even Hollywood. I believe he's going back into acting. But what can we do. We got scraps. :cry


Only thing is Drake is still a little boy that's trying to hoe around and his career takes him all over the world. A-Rod is a man, they both have families, and his career allows them to spend more time together. Jen and Drake was cute for what is was but that was never going to last.


Drake hoes around, and A-Rod is what? :lol
A-Rod is well known in the celebrity world as being a Hollywood thot. Yet, he was a grown ass man.

But I will agree on family.
Drake is still more popular and more respected, although much younger, with a huge following.

I guess it's old news now. I wish they made it work. "J-Rod" does nothing for her career. Only in her mind she believes people are interested.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12422
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Aug 9th, 2017, 11:08 am

At least Arod is not hanging out with prostitutes while being with Jen ...
lol

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kira, moejlo and 21 guests