14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Mar 20, 2017#151

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
    But in this case it's his song. If only she had some rights, or her team have a copy and leaks it. :lol
    She does, she told big boy to come to her house to listen to it.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#152

I hope they leak it :P

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#153

daisylo wrote:
        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
        But in this case it's his song. If only she had some rights, or her team have a copy and leaks it. :lol
        She does, she told big boy to come to her house to listen to it.
        That's right! Leak it Jen! #BePettyAf

Or should we expect a collab from Jen & Meek Mill on her next english album?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#154

Haha, I would die if she works with Meek Mill next for a diss track. I'm ready for Jen to go HAM and talk about the negative sides of dating / guys that screw her over. Enough with the lovey-dovey, 'I want to dance and enjoy life' tracks. Sing about betrayal and bad treatment by your exes.

Plenty of good material could come out of her experiences with Casper, Ojani, Diddy, Ben, Marc and now this thing with Drake. She'd have to go writing again and be more involved in the music production though and she doesn't have much time for that.

Maybe add in a track for the negative fans/haters too. Lol :D

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#155

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Haha, I would die if she works with Meek Mill next for a diss track. I'm ready for Jen to go HAM and talk about the negative sides of dating / guys that screw her over. Enough with the lovey-dovey, I want to dance and enjoy life tracks. Sing about betrayal and bad treatment by your men.

Plenty of good material could come out of her experiences with Casper, Ojani, Diddy, Ben, Marc and now this thing with Drake. She'd have to go writing again and be more involved in the music production though and she doesn't have much time for that.
            Thank you!

Somebody who knows what they're talking about. I definitely think it's time for Jen to get rid of the love/dance theme of her musical trajectory, and take another approach of her musical career. This is her moment to give us an "independent", "fearless", "idfwu", "boys are dogs", "fierce" album.

CAUSEEE I'M A FREEE BITCHH BABBYYY!!
            (Idk that just popped in my head*) :lol

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

Mar 20, 2017#156

I don't think Jen will stoop to his level. He is used to dealing with trashy bitches and that's all he deserves honestly. She didn't do it for far more important men in her life and she probably won't do it for whatever this was too. :coffee

Master of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#157

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                rainman wrote:
                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                moejlo wrote:All his songs made it to the top on US spotify
                Of course they did.

BB underestimate his musical star power even in 2011 when they labeled him "local". A collaboration I was asking for since then, and that should have happened on "I'm Into You" instead of Lil' Wayne.

Who knows what happened. But her being removed from "Get Together" did no damage for him and will do no damage despite what 7 upset J.Lo fans from overseas think. In 2017, he is by far a bigger and respected musical artist.

Oh well. Maybe one day he'll release it and pull a Fabolous like he did with Tamia and Ashanti. One version for the video, and another for radio. Lol!

Or like what Jen did with Im gonna be alright! lol
                Yes! :clap

Or imagine she release that on her album.
                Lucifer81 wrote:We also shouldn't be bad mouthing Jorja Smith either, she might not be to everyones taste, but she will be big and is a massive talent here in the UK, and I am pretty sure she didn't tell Drake to remove JLo from the track - some people in here need to show a bit of
                Well I say that becuase she was complainig since day1 so she expressed that she is pressed sis!!!!
                Then based on what recently jen said about Drake I don't think they have any kinds of problem in between. If it was so there will never been a song called teenage fever out. Jlo could boycott that too.
                So I guess the only trouble they got is from the original singers and YESS FROM THAT PRESSED GIRL TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FAMOUS LOL.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#158

He is just a petty 'not a boy, not yet a man' ( love that Britney's song). He couldn't learn about class around Nicki and Rih.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#159

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:I love how he used this sample and it's one of the better tracks on the album.

Can someone make an edit of this track and add Jen's original IYHML vocals in there?
                    oh great effing idea!!! i cant wait pls do and post it on youtube!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#160

If I had "If You Had My Love" acapella version, that would be easy for me.. if someone has it, DM me.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#161

Why you still think that he removed Jen's vocals
                        I still hear nothing but her at the chorus :fool:

26K8,905
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,905

Mar 20, 2017#162

Lucifer81 wrote:Seriously you lot - I sometimes wonder if you have nothing better to do, than constantly speculate on topics that you know nothing about
                          Wellcome to BBJLo. :jenlmao

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#163

pitbulljlo wrote:
                            Oh shit?! dont get that %)

26K8,905
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            26K8,905

Mar 20, 2017#164

#27 on iTunes

Only Portland (#8), Passionfruit (#10) and Free Smoke (#13) are doing better.

Maybe it will debut on the Billboard Hot 100?

The return of If You Had My Love. :rockon

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#165

chrisjlover wrote:If I had "If You Had My Love" acapella version, that would be easy for me.. if someone has it, DM me.
                                It's on YouTube. Omg that would be amazing we need to make that happen asap.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#166

Taina Mia wrote:
                                  chrisjlover wrote:If I had "If You Had My Love" acapella version, that would be easy for me.. if someone has it, DM me.
                                  I can't find something on Youtube.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#167

chrisjlover wrote:
                                    Taina Mia wrote:
                                    I can't find something on Youtube.
                                    The acoustic is on youtube but it's still not slow enough.

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Mar 20, 2017#168

the ending is acapella.

I used to have the original acapella, but that was ages ago when i used to have remixes and stuff

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#169

mEm wrote:

the ending is acapella.

I used to have the original acapella, but that was ages ago when i used to have remixes and stuff
                                        It's only the first part in acapella.. if you can find the full one it would be awesome.

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Mar 20, 2017#170

Ugh I cant get over this Get It Together song
                                          Its just so so so good. Love the vibe of the song and I just cant theres a version with Jens vocals

I know I know I should shut up about it but argggg

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#171

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#172

albacho wrote:
                                              Sounds like he literally took the original background vocal of the song and pitched it for his track.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#173

albacho wrote:
                                                there is no doubt about it. he just pitched her vocals :D

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#174

But the thing if it is indeed her vocals why isn't she credited as a performer?

It should be "Teenage Fever" featuring Jennifer Lopez on the tracklist.

Why would he not credit her as a feature, but credit the others? I mean I get that it's a sample, but still.

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Mar 20, 2017#175

Jen didn't credit Debra Laws as a feature on All I Have either. :P

Or Michael Jackson on Gotta Be There.

Or TT the Artist on Booty.

Read more posts (95 remaining)