14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Mar 19, 2017#76

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:T
    Hopefully Jen clapbacks on her next English album. We need something new anyway. The love, dance, live your life records were getting tiring. I'm here for a "I Don't Fuck With U" record! Lol!
    n

She should but she's probably gonna ignore it.

She should dedicate Que se Joda to him :p

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#77

Yesssss que se joda i was thinkin the same thing hahhaahah

26K8,905
      Doctor of Jenology
      26K8,905

Mar 19, 2017#78

#46 on iTunes :woot

The comments on Youtube. :love2

The kids love IYHML.

Jen should record an acoustic version of IYHML, perform it somewhere and release it on iTunes. It could be a huge hit.

:JenKnowledge

12K11,437
        Contributor
        12K11,437

Mar 19, 2017#79

I don't understand why people are upset about this sample? What other female is getting rappers to sample their song? I'm actually loving and living for this level of pettiness. Maybe these two will makeup and Jen will perform this on stage with him lol

13K1,207
          Doctor of Jenology
          13K1,207

Mar 19, 2017#80

This sample sounds good. I love it.

12K11,437
            Contributor
            12K11,437

Mar 19, 2017#81

I actually kind of wish he dropped this around the time Jen was doing her promo tour so we could get her reaction...Im sure she would of played nice but who knows

Intro to Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#82

isn't it funny how all her exes still talk, write and rap about her? :D even after ja small affair^^

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#83

Taina Mia wrote:
                  RLO wrote:eww its cringing to listen but i hope its not Jen
                  No it's not it's a beautiful song. He's talking to Rihanna about jlo, that's what I get from it. Everybody loves it on twitter.It just pisses me off that her name is getting dragged about the collab. :argh
                  yeah i agree I gave it another try and it's not bad but its hard to overlook the fact that Drake may have played Jen

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#84

I like it, I hope that helps If You Had My Love to reach 100 million views!

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Mar 19, 2017#85

Mille Backer wrote:I like it, I hope that helps If You Had My Love to reach 100 million views!
                      Yeah the views will go up, all the last comments are about that song.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#86

iYHML isnt on Us itunes top 1500?

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Mar 19, 2017#87

I'm addicted to this song.

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Mar 19, 2017#88

Seriously close this thread... why should we care about a Drake song in here? Move it to BTVR...

26K8,905
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            26K8,905

Mar 19, 2017#89

mEm wrote:I'm addicted to this song.
                              Me too! It's amazing.

#38 on iTunes.

Mar 19, 2017#90

panos86 wrote:Seriously close this thread... why should we care about a Drake song in here? Move it to BTVR...
                                Because everyone is talking about it:

The Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 chart measures the real-time acceleration of conversation around artists and their music on Twitter.

“Glow,” which features Kanye West, led the list at No. 1, while the Quavo and Travis Scott-assisted “Portland” held the runner-up spot. “Do Not Disturb” and “Free Smoke” ranked at Nos. 3 and 4, respectively, and “Teenage Fever,” which interpolates Jennifer Lopez’s Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 hit “If You Had My Love,” rounded out the top five.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... -140-chart

http://www.vibe.com/2017/03/drake-more-life-samples/

https://www.bustle.com/p/drake-referenc ... r-it-45465

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/03/dr ... nage-fever

https://www.yahoo.com/music/drake-sampl ... 44046.html

http://www.rap-up.com/2017/03/18/drake- ... more-life/

http://ew.com/music/2017/03/18/drake-mo ... ighlights/

This is great for one of Jennifer's biggest HITS "If You Had My Love".

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#91

J wrote:#46 on iTunes :woot

The kids love IYHML.

Jen should record an acoustic version of IYHML, perform it somewhere and release it on iTunes. It could be a huge hit.

where are the comments? I've seen that all of the youtube videos contain fake songs not Drake's.

12K588
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K588

Mar 19, 2017#92

J wrote:
                                    panos86 wrote:Seriously close this thread... why should we care about a Drake song in here? Move it to BTVR...
                                    Because everyone is talking about it:

The Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 chart measures the real-time acceleration of conversation around artists and their music on Twitter.

“Glow,” which features Kanye West, led the list at No. 1, while the Quavo and Travis Scott-assisted “Portland” held the runner-up spot. “Do Not Disturb” and “Free Smoke” ranked at Nos. 3 and 4, respectively, and “Teenage Fever,” which interpolates Jennifer Lopez’s Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 hit “If You Had My Love,” rounded out the top five.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... -140-chart

http://www.vibe.com/2017/03/drake-more-life-samples/

https://www.bustle.com/p/drake-referenc ... r-it-45465

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/03/dr ... nage-fever

https://www.yahoo.com/music/drake-sampl ... 44046.html

http://www.rap-up.com/2017/03/18/drake- ... more-life/

http://ew.com/music/2017/03/18/drake-mo ... ighlights/

This is great for one of Jennifer's biggest HITS "If You Had My Love".
                                    It's not even Jen's vocals though... if anything this is insulting and petty from Drake's part. Why should we as fans keep this around? smdh

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#93

Does anyone have the full version of this?! :D

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Mar 19, 2017#94

LoveJennyLo wrote:

The kids love IYHML.

where are the comments? I've seen that all of the youtube videos contain fake songs not Drake's.
                                        Oh I meant the comments under Jen's IYHML video.

Drake's Teenage Fever brought me here #MoreLife

Here because of Drake's More Life

Drake with that J Lo sample brought me here. Drake bringing back great music!! More Life!

Drake brought me here. Forgot how dope this song was

Teenage Fever brought me back to this throwback

teenage fever brought me back

This song is an all-time classic, but damn that Drake 'Teenage Fever' song is fucking amazing. Great remix of this song.

Drake brought me here..again #MoreLife

revisiting after hearing the sample on drake's more life tbt childhood now that im older i appreciate this song so much more

Who's here because Drake sample this song and you had to listen to relive a part of your childhood?

Drake's sample does this song no justice. This is TIMELESS!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#95

J wrote:
                                          LoveJennyLo wrote:

The kids love IYHML.

Oh I meant the comments under Jen's IYHML video.

Drake's Teenage Fever brought me here #MoreLife

Here because of Drake's More Life

Drake with that J Lo sample brought me here. Drake bringing back great music!! More Life!

Drake brought me here. Forgot how dope this song was

Teenage Fever brought me back to this throwback

teenage fever brought me back

This song is an all-time classic, but damn that Drake 'Teenage Fever' song is fucking amazing. Great remix of this song.

Drake brought me here..again #MoreLife

revisiting after hearing the sample on drake's more life tbt childhood now that im older i appreciate this song so much more

Who's here because Drake sample this song and you had to listen to relive a part of your childhood?

Drake's sample does this song no justice. This is TIMELESS!
                                          Thanks for explaining. Hope her VEVO views increases.

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Mar 19, 2017#96

panos86 wrote: It's not even Jen's vocals though... if anything this is insulting and petty from Drake's part. Why should we as fans keep this around? smdh
                                            True, but can't we just be proud of the fact that one of the biggest artists of the 2010s, is using our fave's song on one of the biggest albums playlists of 2017?

It sucks that Jen is not on Get It Together (close that thread please), but I think Teenage Fever is great for Jen's legacy.

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#97

J wrote:
                                              panos86 wrote: It's not even Jen's vocals though... if anything this is insulting and petty from Drake's part. Why should we as fans keep this around? smdh
                                              True, but can't we just be proud of the fact that one of the biggest artists of the 2010s, is using our fave's song on one of the biggest albums playlists of 2017?

It sucks that Jen is not on Get It Together (close that thread please), but I think Teenage Fever is great for Jen's legacy.
                                              Agree with J. This is great. We all know he is a jlo stan.

12K588
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K588

Mar 19, 2017#98

tajegu wrote:
                                                J wrote:

Agree with J. This is great. We all know he is a jlo stan.
                                                I'm not questioning his intentions but it's not something to be proud of... i don't care about Get it together. As i said such stuff happens in this business, but using her own legendary masterpiece while removing her vocals is just petty and embarrassing. I guess there's a reason he has such a reputation among rappers...

26K8,905
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                26K8,905

Mar 19, 2017#99

Jen uses Drake's 'Hotline Bling' for her Vegas Show. Maybe that's why Jen let Drake use IYHML?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#100

Drake's "Teenage Affair" is the video JLO will be featured in- it was from the pic stills and videos of them dancing and he had a crown.

Read more posts (170 remaining)