"Shades Of Blue" Renewed for Season 3!! - Filming Now!

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1462
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Nov 22nd, 2017, 12:59 am

Beyonce in SOB?

User avatar
juniorsega
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3211
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Location: California

by juniorsega, Nov 22nd, 2017, 1:08 am

Photoshopped^
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2567
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Dec 9th, 2017, 1:14 am

When do you think Shades Of Blue will air in March like this year or earlier in Jan?
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2567
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Dec 9th, 2017, 1:17 am

Her contract for 5 years that what Ray lotta said unless they get cancelled. How does everyone feel about her being on tv for 2 more years?

I feel this role on Shades Of Blue keep her stable and Tv is where to be on getting a stable consistent paycheck. Each year her acting becomes more and more better in terms of believability. She getting the hang of Harlee on her wants in needs on making it through to the other side. I feel if she stay for 2 more years she has the potential to win a emmy award.
User avatar
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3158
Joined: Nov 4th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by JLOSEXYJLO, Dec 9th, 2017, 2:02 am

call this quits lol
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12602
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Dec 9th, 2017, 5:40 am

She's starting teasing a lil ... maybe premiere date is coming !
User avatar
tah71
Admin
Admin
Posts: 14066
Joined: Mar 26th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by tah71, Dec 9th, 2017, 8:20 am

Hopefully they announce soon. I’m ready!! :D
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2567
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Dec 9th, 2017, 10:40 am

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:call this quits lol



Why? This show is great. She does so well what she should quit is World Of Dance. I dont Care for another judging show. She did 5 years in Idol we not repeating history. She should of done that before Idol but idk
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 293
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Dec 9th, 2017, 11:44 am

She's doing too much. Yes, at one point she wanted to grab the opportunities and make a name for herself. Now i just want her to not be all over the place and just do quality work
User avatar
tah71
Admin
Admin
Posts: 14066
Joined: Mar 26th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by tah71, Jan 13th, 2018, 6:57 pm

Elaine said on IG live that it would probably be later than March when it premieres.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52380
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Jan 13th, 2018, 7:31 pm

I guess because of the Olympics.
User avatar
tah71
Admin
Admin
Posts: 14066
Joined: Mar 26th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by tah71, Jan 13th, 2018, 7:42 pm

^ Oh yeah, forgot about the Olympics.
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7335
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Jan 15th, 2018, 4:15 am

JenRox wrote:I guess because of the Olympics.


Doesn’t that end late February?
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3541
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, Jan 15th, 2018, 6:41 am

Shouldnt we be seeing promo's all now.. Like some sort of snippet or tease! cant wait
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1323
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Jan 15th, 2018, 7:31 am

jenny4life2love wrote:Her contract for 5 years that what Ray lotta said unless they get cancelled. How does everyone feel about her being on tv for 2 more years?

I feel this role on Shades Of Blue keep her stable and Tv is where to be on getting a stable consistent paycheck. Each year her acting becomes more and more better in terms of believability. She getting the hang of Harlee on her wants in needs on making it through to the other side. I feel if she stay for 2 more years she has the potential to win a emmy award.


i thought it was 7 lol :ROFL:
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1323
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Jan 15th, 2018, 7:36 am

jenny4life2love wrote:
JLOSEXYJLO wrote:call this quits lol



Why? This show is great. She does so well what she should quit is World Of Dance. I dont Care for another judging show. She did 5 years in Idol we not repeating history. She should of done that before Idol but idk


yeah its a good show. plus if it does get cancelled without a proper season finale then itll make Jen's acting career and NBC look bad.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52380
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Jan 15th, 2018, 8:50 am

daisylo wrote:
JenRox wrote:I guess because of the Olympics.


Doesn’t that end late February?



Yeah, but NBC has the exclusive, so I guess the shows get backed up by a month.
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2567
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Jan 15th, 2018, 1:41 pm

RLO wrote:
jenny4life2love wrote:
JLOSEXYJLO wrote:call this quits lol



Why? This show is great. She does so well what she should quit is World Of Dance. I dont Care for another judging show. She did 5 years in Idol we not repeating history. She should of done that before Idol but idk


yeah its a good show. plus if it does get cancelled without a proper season finale then itll make Jen's acting career and NBC look bad.



If it get cancelled that has nothing to do with JEn. That the writing fault who get to a point of a lack of ideas to keep audiences engaged. All she gotta Do is Act. But since her name in the show I can See why people will make it her fault. At the end of the day some shows get cancelled because the audiences are not engaging. That why the way they started was strong and Season 2 was great but it can be so limited to continue the story on “Crooked cops”. That why they should not drag a show no more then 4 seasons the most.
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23389
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Jan 15th, 2018, 2:02 pm

They should end this at Season 4!
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1323
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Jan 15th, 2018, 4:20 pm

jenny4life2love wrote:
RLO wrote:
jenny4life2love wrote:
JLOSEXYJLO wrote:call this quits lol



Why? This show is great. She does so well what she should quit is World Of Dance. I dont Care for another judging show. She did 5 years in Idol we not repeating history. She should of done that before Idol but idk


yeah its a good show. plus if it does get cancelled without a proper season finale then itll make Jen's acting career and NBC look bad.



If it get cancelled that has nothing to do with JEn. That the writing fault who get to a point of a lack of ideas to keep audiences engaged. All she gotta Do is Act. But since her name in the show I can See why people will make it her fault. At the end of the day some shows get cancelled because the audiences are not engaging. That why the way they started was strong and Season 2 was great but it can be so limited to continue the story on “Crooked cops”. That why they should not drag a show no more then 4 seasons the most.



true i just wish nothing but the best for the show season 1 and 2 was awesome
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12602
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Jan 15th, 2018, 4:24 pm

They cant just cancel it lol

If they wanna end it, then they should announce final season and prepare a great ending !
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2567
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Jan 15th, 2018, 4:59 pm

Luka711 wrote:They cant just cancel it lol

If they wanna end it, then they should announce final season and prepare a great ending !



That show and WOD are the only shows keeping her money consistent. Because music is not doing much for her career. It was never her main money maker since 2003. Right now TV is where the big bucks is and that why she been doing TV projects. Fans need to face the fact it just the way it is.
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4962
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Jan 15th, 2018, 5:03 pm

^if you think she’s in it for the money, you’re completely delusional. The woman’s at the point where she doesn’t have to work another day in her life and she’s good. Jennys just building up that empire...
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1323
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Jan 15th, 2018, 5:05 pm

Crazy4JenL wrote:^if you think she’s in it for the money, you’re completely delusional. The woman’s at the point where she doesn’t have to work another day in her life and she’s good. Jennys just building up that empire...


+1
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 481
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Jan 15th, 2018, 5:49 pm

RLO wrote:
Crazy4JenL wrote:^if you think she’s in it for the money, you’re completely delusional. The woman’s at the point where she doesn’t have to work another day in her life and she’s good. Jennys just building up that empire...


+1


+2

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mete0s and 18 guests