Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

May 05, 2017#101

"Jen" and Elaine had a Q&A yesterday, here are the interesting ones:

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

May 05, 2017#102

they need to stop doing that with Jen's twitter and the one worn answers lol

thanks for the recap, excited for the end of the season hopefully they killed it.

May 06, 2017#103

James promoting SOB

20K7,827
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,827

May 14, 2017#104

SOB is coming back in fall ?
          I'm confused lol

Upfronts 2017: NBC Shares Fall Schedule

Sunday has Sunday Night Football. Post-football, it’s Little Big Shots, Ellen DeGeneres show Ellen’s Game of Games and the return of Jennifer Lopez drama Shades of Blue.
          http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/p ... ule/165777

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

May 14, 2017#105

They probably meant to say mid-season? There's no way a show like SOB would air in the fall.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 14, 2017#106

Luka711 wrote:SOB is coming back in fall ?
              I'm confused lol

Sunday has Sunday Night Football. Post-football, it’s Little Big Shots, Ellen DeGeneres show Ellen’s Game of Games and the return of Jennifer Lopez drama Shades of Blue.
              "Post-football" means post-football season, a.k.a. February 2018!

20K7,827
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,827

May 14, 2017#107

Nothin On Me wrote:
                Luka711 wrote:SOB is coming back in fall ?
                I'm confused lol

"Post-football" means post-football season, a.k.a. February 2018!
                Thx !
                :lol:

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

May 14, 2017#108

I was hoping they'd change the night, but I guess since it's winning the timeslot, it was doing good even against How to get away with murder on Thursday, they should have keep it there the show they have that night isn't doing better.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 14, 2017#109

daisylo wrote:I was hoping they'd change the night, but I guess since it's winning the timeslot, it was doing good even against How to get away with murder on Thursday, they should have keep it there the show they have that night isn't doing better.
                    Thursday nights is going to be This Is Us and some comedies, so I doubt Shades of Blue will go back.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

May 14, 2017#110

Nothin On Me wrote:
                      daisylo wrote:I was hoping they'd change the night, but I guess since it's winning the timeslot, it was doing good even against How to get away with murder on Thursday, they should have keep it there the show they have that night isn't doing better.
                      Thursday nights is going to be This Is Us and some comedies, so I doubt Shades of Blue will go back.
                      yeah It's staying on Sunday, I said they should have kept it on Thursday like the first season since the new show they had there this year didn't do as well as SOB, next year it's "Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Brothers" that will air that night a 10pm

Master of Jenology

May 15, 2017#111

So it coming on Feb 2018 but there 10 episodes so it only going to last 2 months instead of 3.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 15, 2017#112

We'll have to wait a long time until next year :omg

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

May 15, 2017#113

jenny4life2love wrote:So it coming on Feb 2018 but there 10 episodes so it only going to last 2 months instead of 3.
                            It will probably start in March like this season, in February they can't air original on Sunday because of the Grammys, Oscars etc..

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

May 15, 2017#114

daisylo wrote:
                              Nothin On Me wrote:
                              yeah It's staying on Sunday, I said they should have kept it on Thursday like the first season since the new show they had there this year didn't do as well as SOB, next year it's "Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Brothers" that will air that night a 10pm
                              I think Dick Wolf can pick his slots own on NBC, lol. I feel like it's been doing well on Sunday, anyway.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 15, 2017#115

JenRox wrote:
                                daisylo wrote:
                                Nothin On Me wrote:
                                I think Dick Wolf can pick his slots own on NBC, lol. I feel like it's been doing well on Sunday, anyway.
                                Dick Wolf is to NBC what Shonda Rhimes is to ABC.

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

May 15, 2017#116

Blacklist: Redemption wasn't one of Wolf's show (well I don't think) and that's what replaced SOB this year

May 15, 2017#117

Jennifer said “Shades of Blue,” which is currently filming, is “a hard gig for me. Harley’s an intense character. I do like playing her, it’s such a different side of me. I really get to dig my teeth into acting.”
                                    http://extratv.com/2017/05/15/jennifer- ... s-dancing/

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

May 16, 2017#118

I know, I was talking about Law and Order.

May 17, 2017#119

http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/tv-ratin ... atter.html

This is an interesting article on how ratings matter less and less to networks. They don't mention Shades, but they do talk about other NBC shows, if anyone is interested.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 17, 2017#120

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

May 17, 2017#121

JenRox wrote:http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/tv-ratin ... atter.html

This is an interesting article on how ratings matter less and less to networks. They don't mention Shades, but they do talk about other NBC shows, if anyone is interested.
                                            yeah when you see show like Quantico who gets 0.6 rating getting renewed you know they don't matter as much as before but that show for example do well oversea.
                                            Shades is the show that gain the most on L+7 on Sunday that must help.

Suck that she didn't do at least one long acting interview this year she had tons last year.

May 17, 2017#122

looks like Nick Wechsler from Revenge..

Doctor of Jenology

May 17, 2017#123

Bachelor of Jenology

May 18, 2017#124

daisylo wrote:looks like Nick Wechsler from Revenge..

It's good they bring famous actors in the show, they should have a special guest in every episode :D

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

May 18, 2017#125

Read more posts (258 remaining)