Bachelor of Jenology

May 24, 2017#151

Intro to Jenology

May 25, 2017#152

What happens with filming while Jen is in Vegas? Do they continue filming scenes without her, which would be hard! Or do they take a break from filming for a few weeks?

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

May 25, 2017#153

jessismith406 wrote:What happens with filming while Jen is in Vegas? Do they continue filming scenes without her, which would be hard! Or do they take a break from filming for a few weeks?
        they're filming without her this week then they take a break until she's back next month.

20K7,822
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,822

Jun 07, 2017#154

Ray revealed season 3 starts 6 months after what happend in the finale.
          http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/r ... ie-career/

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 07, 2017#155

daisylo wrote:
            jessismith406 wrote:What happens with filming while Jen is in Vegas? Do they continue filming scenes without her, which would be hard! Or do they take a break from filming for a few weeks?
            they're filming without her this week then they take a break until she's back next month.
            She's back next month? What will she be doing for the rest of this month if Vegas ends this weekend?

12K11,429
            Contributor
            12K11,429

Jun 07, 2017#156

^perfect opportunity to film a music video, release a single and properly promote it...wishful thinking

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Jun 07, 2017#157

Luka711 wrote:Ray revealed season 3 starts 6 months after what happend in the finale.
                hmm not sure if I like that I hope at least that we have flashback of what happened.
                JFan wrote:
                daisylo wrote:
                She's back next month? What will she be doing for the rest of this month if Vegas ends this weekend?
                I posted that in May, she should be back filming Shades next week

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 07, 2017#158

daisylo wrote:
                  Luka711 wrote:Ray revealed season 3 starts 6 months after what happend in the finale.
                  hmm not sure if I like that I hope at least that we have flashback of what happened.
                  JFan wrote:
                  daisylo wrote:
                  I posted that in May, she should be back filming Shades next week
                  :doh Oh shit, sorry.

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Jun 07, 2017#159

JFan wrote: :doh Oh shit, sorry.
                    lol it's ok those are the filming dates; June 13 to September 1st so all summer.

Contributor

Jun 07, 2017#160

Ray has the best Poker Face ever. The dude is so cold like he's in character all 24/7. Love it, somehow it fits him perfectly. I believe this is Jennifer best co-star.

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Jun 07, 2017#161

Called it. The pace of the show is so fast, there's no way S3 could pick up where the previous season left off without dragging.

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 14, 2017#162

I'm not sure if we should be happy or sad for a third season. It's awesome that the show is having so much success but it's also taking so much time away from her being able to do other things. Getting a third season of a show now a days is a huge accomplishment!

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Jun 14, 2017#163

paltin86 wrote:I'm not sure if we should be happy or sad for a third season. It's awesome that the show is having so much success but it's also taking so much time away from her being able to do other things. Getting a third season of a show now a days is a huge accomplishment!
                            Shades is also her own thing and now it's only 4 months a year that leave 8 months for other things

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 15, 2017#164

She's back at NYC for Shades! :coffee

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... e-set.html

Contributor

Jun 15, 2017#165

She's really impressive.. In a week she:
                                Had a Vegas show
                                Filmed a video
                                Vacationed in Monaco
                                Is filming SOB!

12K11,429
                                Contributor
                                12K11,429

Jun 15, 2017#166

This woman's schedule is insane. I wonder what the Monaco trip was really for..I find it strange that she would fly all the way over there for a day or two just for a "vacation". The long ass flights alone takes up a whole day.

13K1,207
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K1,207

Jun 16, 2017#167

JenniferLopezPT wrote:She's back at NYC for Shades! :coffee

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... e-set.html
                                    These are from May, 19.

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Jun 16, 2017#168

lol really?! I thought they looked familiar, but her looks are so similar on the show, I assumed it was that. SMH DailyMail!

13K1,207
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K1,207

Jun 16, 2017#169

JenRox wrote:lol really?! I thought they looked familiar, but her looks are so similar on the show, I assumed it was that. SMH DailyMail!

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Jun 16, 2017#170

yeah I don't think she's expected on set until Monday, she must still be in Monaco.

20K7,822
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,822

Jun 16, 2017#171

Oh that explains everything ...
                                            :ROFL:

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Jun 16, 2017#172

So far pretty meh on the directors they got, now episode 4 is directed by Leslie Libman

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0508883/

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Jun 16, 2017#173

OMG ew, she directed that horrible Britney Lifetime movie.

Who are the others?

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Jun 16, 2017#174

nixy1991 wrote:OMG ew, she directed that horrible Britney Lifetime movie.

Who are the others?
                                                  Not as bad I guess John Behring for the first 2 episodes, episode 3 I don't know. so nothing exciting I wonder how they pick them.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0067090/

Master of Jenology

Jun 16, 2017#175

the show could do with some famous guest stars!

Read more posts (208 remaining)