Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2017#26

Tofu won't get killed off Woz will stop Linklatter with a Gun to his head trust me. Woz is a loyal person and bad part is he cares about everyone but himself. Everyone else becomes selfish and they all do him dirty. No one every stay committed with the exception of Harlee. Lets run it down shall we

1. Baker-Use to work for Ray crew in NYPD she turn to FED. Now she wanna take him down
    2.Donny Pomp-Internal Affairs Ex-Gay lover try to screw Woz over and his crew.
    3. Julia Ayers-Ex NYPD now Politician who works for the MOB who trying to take Woz down.

Harlee been there since day 1 and still some. She did a wrong move on playing a Rat but it was not like she looked for it to gain power. She lost all her freedom over other people choices. I love Woz and HARLEE & Baker she so powerful character i wanna see more Drea character??... the writers are wipe washing her due to JEN role. She such a great actress and they need to do something for her.

14K6,379
    Contributor
    14K6,379

Apr 16, 2017#27

Probably not for Jen but the filming of season 3 start next week, Dayo and Hampton are already in NY and Vincent Laresca mentioned that it was his last weekend before filming.

Master of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#28

wow!
        So glad! Its not easy

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#29

Anyone noticed that Goldderby shows this year's Emmy Predictions ,Jen up to 13 on Best Drama Actress and SOB up to 18 on Best Drama Series,is it better than 1st season????
          First time I saw Jen at 25 and than she 's get higher and higher.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#30

Where do we can predict what might happen after Seaosn 2.?

Does Julia Audra Get caught and turn in by FBI because of the killing of Stahl Partner?

Do Harper goes to jail for the murder of Miquel?

Who in the crew getting killed off this season?

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#31

Love_JLO wrote:Anyone noticed that Goldderby shows this year's Emmy Predictions ,Jen up to 13 on Best Drama Actress and SOB up to 18 on Best Drama Series,is it better than 1st season????
              First time I saw Jen at 25 and than she 's get higher and higher.
              Now she's up to 12.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#32

I asked Elaine on instagram when they'll start filming the new season of Shades, they're starting this Monday.

14K6,379
                Contributor
                14K6,379

Apr 24, 2017#33

A writers strike might happen soon http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... al_twitter

like last time it happened it will affect the shows that haven't all their scripts ready (which is the case for SOB I think) good thing they have a break while Jen is in Vegas.

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Apr 24, 2017#34

That's what I was thinking, Jen has her Vegas thing, and they probably knew about the renewal MUCH earlier than they announced it, so they should probably have 3 or 4 episodes already written. It takes them 8 or 9 days to film one episode, so it's right on schedule for her. This strike is awful, though, this upcoming season could be a MESS for a lot of shows.

14K6,379
                    Contributor
                    14K6,379

Apr 24, 2017#35

it will affect it anyway, I remember they said that the break they had last year helped them get better scripts for season 2 and the last time the strike lasted more than 3 months, they must have enough to shoot until she's back in Vegas (but won't be able to make changes or not by the writers) if the strike is still on while she's in Vegas they won't have anything to work on this summer.

20K7,952
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,952

Apr 24, 2017#36

Script-Lo is coming !
                        Don't worry !
                        :cheer

46K3,676
                        Admin
                        46K3,676

Apr 25, 2017#37

Luka711 wrote:Script-Lo is coming !
                          Don't worry !
                          :dance2 :lol:

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Apr 25, 2017#38

Goddamnit, we have 16,000 SoB threads, I don't know where to post this.

Season 2 will have a 2-HOUR finale on May 21st.

Press release:
                            ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

12K588
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K588

Apr 25, 2017#39

Great! May 22 i am binge watching this! :dance2 Haven't watched anything this season so i can enjoy it in full... how's it compared to the first one?

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Apr 25, 2017#40

panos86 wrote:Great! May 22 i am binge watching this! :dance2 Haven't watched anything this season so i can enjoy it in full... how's it compared to the first one?
                                Better. There's definitely a greater sense of urgency this season. Some of the problems are still there, though. Good for you you for holding it off, I bet the show is a lot more enjoyable when you binge watch it, I wish I could do it, but it's stronger than me. :cry

12K588
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K588

Apr 25, 2017#41

nixy1991 wrote:
                                  panos86 wrote:Great! May 22 i am binge watching this! :dance2 Haven't watched anything this season so i can enjoy it in full... how's it compared to the first one?
                                  Better. There's definitely a greater sense of urgency this season. Some of the problems are still there, though. Good for you you for holding it off, I bet the show is a lot more enjoyable when you binge watch it, I wish I could do it, but it's stronger than me. :cry
                                  Yeah, especially after how the first season ended and with the praise this one gets the struggle to not watch it is killing me! Also avoiding spoilers all this time is nerve-wracking! :argh

14K6,379
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,379

Apr 25, 2017#42

^ great for the 2 hours final. I think I'm gonna keep the last 3/4 episodes to bing watch too.

46K3,676
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,676

Apr 25, 2017#43

Interesting, I wonder if the ratings will budge at 9.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#44

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#45

atheros wrote:
                                          Wonder if Jenn is also there? :interesting

Master of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#46

jennylo86 wrote:
                                            atheros wrote:
                                            Wonder if Jenn is also there? :interesting
                                            Oh I just can't with this much work. I don't know how she handle things %). Thats why everyone admires her. So inspirational.
                                            Successful-Lo.

Apr 25, 2017#47

Luka711 wrote:Script-Lo is coming !
                                              Don't worry !
                                              :lol: :hug

14K6,379
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,379

Apr 25, 2017#48

She's probably starting next week, they can start with scenes she's not in or Harlee is gonna be blonde.

about the Strike (They voted for it to happen but still not official)

Pretty Much Every Scripted Show on Television will be affected

If there is a strike the most important question for fans is: How long will it last? The great writers’ strike of ’07-08 lasted three-and-a-half months. That might not sound very long, but in the current Peak TV era there are more than 400 dramas and comedies airing per year. So even if the strike “only” lasts the same amount of time, that’s potentially a lot of shows seeing their seasons cut short, delayed or perhaps just written more hastily than they otherwise would have been. (Having your first season cut short by a writers’ strike isn’t necessarily harmful, however — just ask Breaking Bad).
                                                http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/24/writers-str ... ow_twitter

20K7,952
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,952

Apr 25, 2017#49

14K6,379
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,379

Apr 25, 2017#50

Damn so she's really filming this is gonna spoil us the end of season 2

Who's the actor with her he looks familiar ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -show.html

Read more posts (333 remaining)