Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#301

Beyonce in SOB?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#302

Photoshopped^

Master of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#303

When do you think Shades Of Blue will air in March like this year or earlier in Jan?

Dec 09, 2017#304

Her contract for 5 years that what Ray lotta said unless they get cancelled. How does everyone feel about her being on tv for 2 more years?

I feel this role on Shades Of Blue keep her stable and Tv is where to be on getting a stable consistent paycheck. Each year her acting becomes more and more better in terms of believability. She getting the hang of Harlee on her wants in needs on making it through to the other side. I feel if she stay for 2 more years she has the potential to win a emmy award.

Master of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#305

call this quits lol

20K7,822
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,822

Dec 09, 2017#306

She's starting teasing a lil ... maybe premiere date is coming !

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Dec 09, 2017#307

Hopefully they announce soon. I’m ready!! :D

Master of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#308

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:call this quits lol

Why? This show is great. She does so well what she should quit is World Of Dance. I dont Care for another judging show. She did 5 years in Idol we not repeating history. She should of done that before Idol but idk

Intro to Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#309

She's doing too much. Yes, at one point she wanted to grab the opportunities and make a name for herself. Now i just want her to not be all over the place and just do quality work

14K2,609
                    Admin
                    14K2,609

Jan 13, 2018#310

Elaine said on IG live that it would probably be later than March when it premieres.

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Jan 14, 2018#311

I guess because of the Olympics.

14K2,609
                        Admin
                        14K2,609

Jan 14, 2018#312

^ Oh yeah, forgot about the Olympics.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Jan 15, 2018#313

JenRox wrote:I guess because of the Olympics.
                            Doesn’t that end late February?

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#314

Shouldnt we be seeing promo's all now.. Like some sort of snippet or tease! cant wait

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#315

jenny4life2love wrote:Her contract for 5 years that what Ray lotta said unless they get cancelled. How does everyone feel about her being on tv for 2 more years?

I feel this role on Shades Of Blue keep her stable and Tv is where to be on getting a stable consistent paycheck. Each year her acting becomes more and more better in terms of believability. She getting the hang of Harlee on her wants in needs on making it through to the other side. I feel if she stay for 2 more years she has the potential to win a emmy award.
                                i thought it was 7 lol :ROFL:

Jan 15, 2018#316

jenny4life2love wrote:

Why? This show is great. She does so well what she should quit is World Of Dance. I dont Care for another judging show. She did 5 years in Idol we not repeating history. She should of done that before Idol but idk
                                  yeah its a good show. plus if it does get cancelled without a proper season finale then itll make Jen's acting career and NBC look bad.

46K3,606
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,606

Jan 15, 2018#317

daisylo wrote:
                                    JenRox wrote:I guess because of the Olympics.
                                    Doesn’t that end late February?

Yeah, but NBC has the exclusive, so I guess the shows get backed up by a month.

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#318

RLO wrote:
                                      jenny4life2love wrote:

yeah its a good show. plus if it does get cancelled without a proper season finale then itll make Jen's acting career and NBC look bad.

If it get cancelled that has nothing to do with JEn. That the writing fault who get to a point of a lack of ideas to keep audiences engaged. All she gotta Do is Act. But since her name in the show I can See why people will make it her fault. At the end of the day some shows get cancelled because the audiences are not engaging. That why the way they started was strong and Season 2 was great but it can be so limited to continue the story on “Crooked cops”. That why they should not drag a show no more then 4 seasons the most.

22K4,141
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      22K4,141

Jan 15, 2018#319

They should end this at Season 4!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#320

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                          RLO wrote:
                                          jenny4life2love wrote:

If it get cancelled that has nothing to do with JEn. That the writing fault who get to a point of a lack of ideas to keep audiences engaged. All she gotta Do is Act. But since her name in the show I can See why people will make it her fault. At the end of the day some shows get cancelled because the audiences are not engaging. That why the way they started was strong and Season 2 was great but it can be so limited to continue the story on “Crooked cops”. That why they should not drag a show no more then 4 seasons the most.

true i just wish nothing but the best for the show season 1 and 2 was awesome

20K7,822
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,822

Jan 15, 2018#321

They cant just cancel it lol

If they wanna end it, then they should announce final season and prepare a great ending !

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#322

Luka711 wrote:They cant just cancel it lol

If they wanna end it, then they should announce final season and prepare a great ending !

That show and WOD are the only shows keeping her money consistent. Because music is not doing much for her career. It was never her main money maker since 2003. Right now TV is where the big bucks is and that why she been doing TV projects. Fans need to face the fact it just the way it is.

12K11,429
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,429

Jan 15, 2018#323

^if you think she’s in it for the money, you’re completely delusional. The woman’s at the point where she doesn’t have to work another day in her life and she’s good. Jennys just building up that empire...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#324

Crazy4JenL wrote:^if you think she’s in it for the money, you’re completely delusional. The woman’s at the point where she doesn’t have to work another day in her life and she’s good. Jennys just building up that empire...
                                                  +1

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#325

RLO wrote:
                                                    Crazy4JenL wrote:^if you think she’s in it for the money, you’re completely delusional. The woman’s at the point where she doesn’t have to work another day in her life and she’s good. Jennys just building up that empire...
                                                    +1
                                                    +2

Read more posts (58 remaining)