16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Jan 23, 2018#351

Luka711 wrote:She has June - September free, 4th season is coming lol

She could do a mini world tour and bring her Vegas show to 10 biggest cities. ( 10 big concerts)
    Even Britney is taking her Vegas show to other countries and doing a world tour right now.

This show is taking wayyyyyy to much from her precious time and it really is not helping her carreer as much as you believe lol.
    This should end this season.

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Jan 23, 2018#352

mEm wrote:This show is taking wayyyyyy to much from her precious time
      I disagree. It really doesn't take as much of her time as everybody thinks. And the show is very, very important for her, she makes a movie every 2 or 3 years, so she needs to stay employed as an actress in some way. And it's not like she's sleepwalking her way through it, whoever thinks they'll see her in a similarly complex role on the big screen once it ends is out of their mind. It's a great opportunity.

And there's a big misconception that Shades isn't popular, a lot of people stan for it hard, it's not Game of Thrones by any means, but it has a very dedicated fanbase. I'd be PISSED if NBC cancelled it before it got a proper ending. If the new season flops in ratings once they move it again, the least they could do is give it another season of 10 or even 8 episodes and give it a chance to get a proper send off.

22K4,141
      Doctor of Jenology
      22K4,141

Jan 23, 2018#353

I feel that without Vegas, she will be able to manage some filming and other jobs in much better time. It didn't take a lot of time for her... but I would prefer a world tour or like mEm suggested some big cities for a small tour. If she is known as a great tour artist her career may be more than stable.

14K2,609
        Admin
        14K2,609

Jan 23, 2018#354

Bummer they have no date yet!

I’m definitely hoping for a season 4. They have to have a proper ending.

46K3,605
          Admin
          46K3,605

Jan 24, 2018#355

I feel like NBC would value their partnership with her enough to give it a final send-off if they decide X season will be the end.

A tour is probably the most unrealistic thing she would do if she didn't do Vegas or Shades, IMO. She has almost always chosen to do other things instead.

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Jan 25, 2018#356

nixy1991 wrote:
              mEm wrote:This show is taking wayyyyyy to much from her precious time
              I disagree. It really doesn't take as much of her time as everybody thinks. And the show is very, very important for her, she makes a movie every 2 or 3 years, so she needs to stay employed as an actress in some way. And it's not like she's sleepwalking her way through it, whoever thinks they'll see her in a similarly complex role on the big screen once it ends is out of their mind. It's a great opportunity.

And there's a big misconception that Shades isn't popular, a lot of people stan for it hard, it's not Game of Thrones by any means, but it has a very dedicated fanbase. I'd be PISSED if NBC cancelled it before it got a proper ending. If the new season flops in ratings once they move it again, the least they could do is give it another season of 10 or even 8 episodes and give it a chance to get a proper send off.
              If she can get another TV project (on cable preferably) something better I wouldn't mind if they end it now and maybe season 3 has a proper ending.

46K3,605
              Admin
              46K3,605

Jan 27, 2018#357

I'm not sure it's likely that she'd star in a TV project on a network besides NBC right now, but who knows.

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Feb 24, 2018#358

Sarah Jeffery is a lead in the new Charmed reboot.
                  Jeffery has been a series regular for the first three seasons of NBC’s drama series Shades of Blue, playing Jennifer Lopez’s daughter Cristina Santos. The series is yet to get a Season 3 premiere date. Its fate beyond that is unclear, but I hear Jeffery has been released to do Charmed and could appear in up to four episodes of Shades of Blue as a guest star should it go to a fourth season.
                  http://deadline.com/2018/02/charmed-sar ... 202301665/

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Feb 24, 2018#359

Fantastic, I hope she gets killed off.

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Feb 24, 2018#360

I hope she gets killed and Jen’ll give us an Emmy nominated performance ( with less make up) (a mother who learnt that she lost her child)

22K4,141
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      22K4,141

Feb 24, 2018#361

Would be great if they follow the story with the death of her daughter, it would bring so much interest in the story.

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

Mar 18, 2018#362

I love how they released all the episode titles, but the premiere date is nowhere in sight.

Shades of Blue - Episode 3.01 - Good Police
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.02 - The Hollow Crown
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.03 - That Way Madness Lies
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.04 - A Walking Shadow
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.05 - The Blue Wall
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.06 - The Reckoning
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.07 - Straight Through The Heart
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.08 - Cry Havoc
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.09 - Goodnight, Sweet Prince
                          Shades of Blue - Episode 3.10 - By Virtue Fall

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#363

nixy1991 wrote:I love how they released all the episode titles, but the premiere date is nowhere in sight.

Shades of Blue - Episode 3.01 - Good Police
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.02 - The Hollow Crown
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.03 - That Way Madness Lies
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.04 - A Walking Shadow
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.05 - The Blue Wall
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.06 - The Reckoning
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.07 - Straight Through The Heart
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.08 - Cry Havoc
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.09 - Goodnight, Sweet Prince
                            Shades of Blue - Episode 3.10 - By Virtue Fall
                            Ugh... I can't wait for this. It looks like it's gonna premiere in Summer.

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

Mar 18, 2018#364

Elaine said they’ll annonce the premiere date at the end of the month

Master of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#365

I believe This season will be its final send off. If she filming 2 movies this year their no plans to renew it in Season 4. They should close it off and send it home and don’t drag it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#366

Who’s cares just do movies Jenny not here for SOB

22K4,141
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,141

Mar 18, 2018#367

I need this to start already, I hope they will wrap the show in another seaon, four seasons for a show is amazing!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#368

CosTaSsSs wrote:I need this to start already, I hope they will wrap the show in another seaon, four seasons for a show is amazing!
                                      Yeah. They're better off not dragging the story off too long. There are good shows, but their story is dragged on way too long.

20K7,821
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,821

Mar 18, 2018#369

Cant wait !

They need to announce the 4th (final) season too.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#370

Luka711 wrote:Cant wait !

How do you know the 4th season will be the final? it could be the 3rd or possibly 5th season if they go that far.

20K7,821
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,821

Mar 18, 2018#371

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                            Luka711 wrote:Cant wait !

How do you know the 4th season will be the final? it could be the 3rd or possibly 5th season if they go that far.
                                            I dk, but it's my wish lol O:)

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Mar 18, 2018#372

They’re dumping it in the summer so it probably won’t get a 4th season, if it doesn’t hopefully season 3 has a proper ending

20K7,821
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,821

Mar 18, 2018#373

Timeless premiere didnt even get 3 mln viewers :coffee

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#374

Shades of Blue should have crossed with How to Get Away With Murder instead of that Will and Grace episode

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#375

rainman wrote:Shades of Blue should have crossed with How to Get Away With Murder instead of that Will and Grace episode
                                                    praying for some emmy nominations. and i love those episode titles. wish they were songs titles tho. HTGAWM would be a great crossover, but its on ABC and i dont think that'll work out so good.

Read more posts (8 remaining)