Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#276

Stream this instead:

20K7,956
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,956

Mar 18, 2017#277

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Oh now yall hate Drake lmao Jen lucked out on a future smash which is what Jennifer needed badly for her dried up music career. Well at least she's getting NBC checks right? I'm more than sure Drake got a phone call from Rihanna to fix this up too.

He was the one that called her to be on his album then
      Poor kid got bitter and replaced her ... yeah, he's a dick :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#278

This album isn't great tho feels incomplete or no stand out track unlike his previous albums

so really no losses for Jen here.

26K8,946
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,946

Mar 18, 2017#279

jlover917 wrote:This album isn't great tho feels incomplete or no stand out track unlike his previous albums

so really no losses for Jen here.
          Free Smoke, No Long Talk, Passionfruit and Get It Together are amazing though.

Contributor

Mar 18, 2017#280

^^ as annoyed as I am those songs are pretty good

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#281

Btw no The Weeknd on the album either.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#282

daisylo wrote:Teenage Fever that use ifhml is about their relationship. He sing that he should have stayed.. I guess he really had strong feelings.

How tho? Some verses might be but didn't he rap something about the girl he's rapping about being engaged and he didn't know? She does wear a ring on the finger too ?? Idk lol

14K2,801
                Contributor
                14K2,801

Mar 18, 2017#283

Will never be able to listen this damn Get It Together song when I'll play his album
                  The record is pretty nice aaaaaaaaaaaa I hate this

This was seriously the project I was most excited about of all her recent projects: shades of blue, world of dance, sexy body and spanish album

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#284

chrisjlover wrote:Btw no The Weeknd on the album either.
                    still mad but that makes things a bit better.

26K8,946
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    26K8,946

Mar 18, 2017#285

crazyboyms wrote:Will never be able to listen this damn Get It Together song when I'll play his album

This was seriously the project I was most excited about of all her recent projects: shades of blue, world of dance, sexy body and spanish album
                      How about this Kanye West song? :dance

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#286

And the worst thing is that the song is amazing. It could be even better with Jen's vocals, actually it sounds like a demo.

14K2,801
                        Contributor
                        14K2,801

Mar 18, 2017#287

J wrote:
                          crazyboyms wrote:Will never be able to listen this damn Get It Together song when I'll play his album

How about this Kanye West song? :dance
                          Enjoyed that one just like almost all the tracks so far

14K6,391
                          Contributor
                          14K6,391

Mar 18, 2017#288

with Jorja it sound almost exactly like the original, Jen give it more of a pop vibe that was different, too bad I bet it would have done well.

Contributor

Mar 18, 2017#289

Now all you guys have is Jennifer bragging at the GRAMMYs, Radio and Ellen about a song she did with Drake and how much love she got for him but she couldn't even make sure to be included in the album

Contributor

Mar 18, 2017#290

crazyboyms wrote:"I drunk texted JLo, but that was an old number so it bounced back."
                                Ugh this makes me think she wont be on the album/song
                                Yeah, fuck him. Basically calling her old after he used her. Never liked him anyway.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#291

Still hoping that someone will leak JLo's version..

Contributor

Mar 18, 2017#292

chrisjlover wrote:Still hoping that someone will leak JLo's version..
                                    I think thats every Jlovers hope as of this moment :lol:

14K2,801
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,801

Mar 18, 2017#293

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Now all you guys have is Jennifer bragging at the GRAMMYs, Radio and Ellen about a song she did with Drake and how much love she got for him but she couldn't even make sure to be included in the album
                                      Why are making fun of it?
                                      Seems like youre enjoying her version didnt make the cut

20K7,956
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,956

Mar 18, 2017#294

nzJLOVER wrote:
                                        chrisjlover wrote:Still hoping that someone will leak JLo's version..
                                        I think thats every Jlovers hope as of this moment :lol:
                                        Benny needs to hack him ! :ROFL:

14K6,391
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,391

Mar 18, 2017#295

^ Jen said that she has the song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#296

I don't even want to have the version with Jen, and if she only said some good things about Drake it's because she is a smart and respectful woman. Now, it was sure he was not going to put the version with her after she stopped her relationship with him.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2017#297

This situation is so annoying

Jennifer need this and we all know that she need the feature BIG TIMEto get her music back on track

And this arse whole fucked it up

What will she do now?????

20K7,956
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,956

Mar 18, 2017#298

daisylo wrote:^ Jen said that she has the song.
                                                Great ... we all know leaks happen :lol:

Contributor

Mar 18, 2017#299

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Now all you guys have is Jennifer bragging at the GRAMMYs, Radio and Ellen about a song she did with Drake and how much love she got for him but she couldn't even make sure to be included in the album
                                                  That's because she's a class act. Hell, Andy Cohen couldn't even get her to talk bad about Mariah.

Contributor

Mar 18, 2017#300

crazyboyms wrote:
                                                    Why are making fun of it?
                                                    Seems like youre enjoying her version didnt make the cut
                                                    I'm not making fun of this situation. It's pathetic. I said before I didn't agree on Jennifer speaking publicly about the song (because of things like this happening) and I got dragged. How is she speaking about music without having the approval of being on his album? . She can't just be giving away vocals like she is some unknown up and coming artist. Look at this forum now blaming Drake for no reason. Drake would've never done this to Rihanna or Beyonce (Just saying) ..

Read more posts (81 remaining)