12K11,426
Contributor
12K11,426

Sep 21, 2017#576

^wish we had a better pic of her outfit - the top looks very power lesbian business woman. Love her hair like this. Reminds me of the JLo days.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#577

This hairstyle looks exactly the same with the one she had in 2008 in Greece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intro to Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#578

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-alex- ... -just-best

She wants to mixxxx private an business agaaaaain
        please no

Master of Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#579

OMG he is going to do a Reality -show? and Jen will be there?? i dont understand xD
           ! Message from: A-Rod
          "We got some things we're working on that we're not really ready to announce yet," Rodriguez teased. "I think her fans [and] my fans are going to be very excited to get involved."
          We are excited!! :cheer Another gym will open the doors!!
           ! Message from: A-Rod
          She has the ability and business to kind of see around corners and see what's next. No one connects better with her fans than Jennifer."
          Referring to NTNY's video and the huge promo she is doing since he is there :lol:

12K588
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K588

Sep 22, 2017#580

Ugh...not a reality with Alex... everything but this Jen! Please girl, you're better than this...

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Sep 22, 2017#581

A reality show? What are you guys talking about?

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#582

Master of Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#583

JenRox wrote:A reality show? What are you guys talking about?
                  "she joined him for the season 9 premiere of Shark Tank."

i read that but i realized that he maybe is only attending a event? Shark Tank is a reality show truee

anyway later he is talking about her and how of good is on TV and to do something together. DANGER!

it looks like he wants JLO doing things that he can afford. He isnt actor, he isnt musician, he isnt dancer, he isnt artist. ohhh but some random TV maybe yes lets do something together but what? Production only? i think not. why we will be excited then? only the time knows xD

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Sep 22, 2017#584

He's on Shark Tank, a show where people pitch their business to get the "sharks", like Alex, to invest. Jen was just visiting him.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#585

Intro to Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#586

He comes off so cold and fake

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Sep 23, 2017#587

Did we watch the same video? Lmao He stopped mid-sentence and smiled when he heard her comments.

12K11,426
                          Contributor
                          12K11,426

Sep 23, 2017#588

sarahs wrote:He comes off so cold and fake
                            Have several seats. The guy could not have been any more playful with her. I would of walked away after some of the questions and he stuck around and answered them all. You guys love to hate the man but I love these two together...

Intro to Jenology

Sep 23, 2017#589

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                              sarahs wrote:He comes off so cold and fake
                              Have several seats. The guy could not have been any more playful with her. I would of walked away after some of the questions and he stuck around and answered them all. You guys love to hate the man but I love these two together...
                              +1

Intro to Jenology

Oct 10, 2017#590

PeteJLo wrote:
                                daisylo wrote:^ is that an actual hotel or restaurant? She was there a few times with Drake too.
                                it's a hotel with a restaurant attached I presume....it's in Bel Air where Jen's house is.
                                Does anyone know the name of the restaurant in L.A. where they met as Jennifer described at 1:53 in her interview with Ellen?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2017#591

Am I the only one that is doesn’t really care too much for their relationship? I’m not a fan of Alex. I don’t know why I don’t like him too much, but to me, he has a bit of a gold digger vibe, and I’m not a fan on how she keeps falling for men so much. It’s okay to have someone to be around at times, but she takes it to the extreme, and seems to can’t stand being alone much at all. I’m not trying to be rude or judgemental, but it’s just her mindset is not healthy. It’s okay to possibly tell others about the relationship occasionally, but it’s kind of embarrassing for her to post about him all the time, especially if they ever break up. I love her, but come on. It kind of cuts me off from her from the fact she dates so many men and that’s not exactly a good thing to teach your kids or anyone for that matter. She keeps introducing men to her kids and it’s like she could never go without a break for at least 1 year. Of course she can do what she wants, but that “I need a man to stay happy” mindset is very unhealthy, and can wreck her mental and emotional health if the relationship doesn’t go as smoothly as hoped.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2017#592

Can't Jen find a decent man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Oct 17, 2017#593

She's definitely doing to much it's a bit embarrassing with her history but she's doesn't care, she might if/when it goes bad.

14K2,609
                                      Admin
                                      14K2,609

Oct 17, 2017#594

I love when people say they don’t want to be rude and judgmental, but they write a whole essay, being just that! smh!

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Oct 17, 2017#595

After all this time i think we all just have to deal with it... and i don't mean just Alex. I mean the way Jen handles her love life. It is what it is. I know we all want the best for her but we just have to wait and wish her the best.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2017#596

tah71 wrote:I love when people say they don’t want to be rude and judgmental, but they write a whole essay, being just that! smh!
                                            So just because I’m a fan of someone, doesn’t mean I can’t construct my honest opinion? No. I didn’t even call her any names or say anything derogatory about her. You do realize people have said worse things about her, right? All I said was that her behavior was too obsessive and unhealthy, and it truly isn’t healthy. Yes, she is free to live be life she wants, but at the same time, you have to keep it healthy. That’s all I’m saying. Calm down.

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 17, 2017#597

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              tah71 wrote:I love when people say they don’t want to be rude and judgmental, but they write a whole essay, being just that! smh!
                                              So just because I’m a fan of someone, doesn’t mean I can’t construct my honest opinion? No. I didn’t even call her any names or say anything derogatory about her. You do realize people have said worse things about her, right? All I said was that her behavior was too obsessive and unhealthy, and it truly isn’t healthy. Yes, she is free to live be life she wants, but at the same time, you have to keep it healthy. That’s all I’m saying. Calm down.
                                              You obsessing over the relationship of people you don't know is unhealthy.

14K2,609
                                              Admin
                                              14K2,609

Oct 17, 2017#598

And that’s not being judgmental? Plus bringing up her kids ...please! But whatever!

12K11,426
                                                Contributor
                                                12K11,426

Oct 17, 2017#599

:lol: the shade of it all. Not sure why people are so invested in her personal life and have so many opinions on it. Are some of you just miserable and single? Have you ever been in a relationship? When you're with someone you love you ALWAYS want to be with them and you post about them because they are a big part of your life. Stop being so miserable and go find you a personal life of your own. The guy obviously makes her extremely happy and she is beyond smitten. Just be happy that for the moment she has someone in her life that brings her so much joy.

And BTW, you're a pig for even bringing her kids into it...

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Oct 17, 2017#600

Is she still with this guy? :yawn

Read more posts (34 remaining)