Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#426

Luka711 wrote:So they're in Miami ?
    Finish this album Jen, pls !!!!!!!!! lol
    If she was single we could get the album sooner I guess Lol.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#427

tajegu wrote:
      At this point, everything is done as far as she is concerned!!! Its more of her labels responsibility

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Apr 19, 2017#428

Dancej wrote:
        tajegu wrote:
        At this point, everything is done as far as she is concerned!!! Its more of her labels responsibility
        she said that she wasn't done at the DR concert.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#429

does she really needed a Dominican boyfriend for her own cause at DR? it's becoming like a pr stunt

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#430

Some people on this forum have strange ideas, you have to stop this kind of unfounded criticism that falls within your thinking.

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Apr 19, 2017#431

the paranoia, it wasn't PR with Drake and it isn't here either, that's how Jen has always been.

20K7,821
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,821

Apr 19, 2017#432

Omg why you see PR stunts everywhere ... let this woman have a boyfriend and live her life ...
                Do you really think she dates men for PR stunts ?
                %)

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#433

so r u guys saying that's just a coincidence

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Apr 19, 2017#434

jloverinfinity wrote:so r u guys saying that's just a coincidence
                    you think she's fake dating him because she had a concert and visited a school in his homeland ? for what purpose ? She doesn't need him to get press, he might be famous but she's probably 10 times more famous than he is even there, Jen loves to show it off when she's in love even if it has only been a few weeks she'll never change.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#435

i just find it weird and confusing i guess, i mean arod happens to be a dominican himself and they're filming everything including that charity

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#436

jloverinfinity wrote:i just find it weird and confusing i guess, i mean arod happens to be a dominican himself and they're filming everything including that charity
                        Stop this.
                        Rule number one: She does not need anyone. Others need her.
                        Rule number two: she does what she likes.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#437

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2017#438

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
                            looks like they send them the clip?

12K588
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K588

Apr 19, 2017#439

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
                              Awww that was so sweet of her! :love2

Apr 19, 2017#440

I just hope and wish for the best at this point. If she's happy i am happy BUT i think this won't end well and she will be broken hearted once again. Please prove me wrong you two...

Master of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#441

http://www.etonline.com/news/215553_jen ... ght_miami/

She's looking ridiculous! It's every single day... Ok, you have a new boyfriend, we get it already!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#442

Another younger man for JLo, only Marc Anthony was having the proper age.

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

May 22, 2017#443

Huh I hope Jen will see what Arod is doing on Insta, you're dating one of the most beautiful and just overall amazing woman in the world and he keeps following and liking pictures of some random chicks (who are actually his usual type) the worst is that he does it everyday try at least to be discrete., I don't trust that guy.

Intro to Jenology

May 22, 2017#444

daisylo wrote:Huh I hope Jen will see what Arod is doing on Insta, you're dating one of the most beautiful and just overall amazing woman in the world and he keeps following and liking pictures of some random chicks (who are actually his usual type) the worst is that he does it everyday try at least to be discrete., I don't trust that guy.
                                        What? He's doing that after he dated jen? Really?? I can see the type of guy he is ...the looker...he likes girls alot.

12K11,426
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,426

May 22, 2017#445

daisylo wrote:Huh I hope Jen will see what Arod is doing on Insta, you're dating one of the most beautiful and just overall amazing woman in the world and he keeps following and liking pictures of some random chicks (who are actually his usual type) the worst is that he does it everyday try at least to be discrete., I don't trust that guy.
                                          Oh relax...we all lurk on IG. I have been in a committed relationship for four years and we both constantly "like" random pictures of good looking men lol.

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

May 22, 2017#446

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                            Oh relax...we all lurk on IG. I have been in a committed relationship for four years and we both constantly "like" random pictures of good looking men lol.
                                            Nah his track record make that look worst, it's every single day and that's only when I'm randomly looking at my "following" likes and it's not just likes he follows them, what's funny is that it seem like he only started doing that recently. if that's not suspicious to you.. just imagine if Jen was doing that.
                                            I just hope he's not taking advantage of her, the woman is too trusting.

12K11,426
                                            Contributor
                                            12K11,426

May 22, 2017#447

^He seems to be quite smitten by her as well. Plus I'm sure if he was trying to cheat he would not be doing so on such a public platform like IG. Nothing wrong with looking at other people..at least not for me.

Intro to Jenology

May 22, 2017#448

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

May 22, 2017#449

Crazy4JenL wrote:^He seems to be quite smitten by her as well. Plus I'm sure if he was trying to cheat he would not be doing so on such a public platform like IG. Nothing wrong with looking at other people..at least not for me.
                                                  I could see it as innocent if it wasn't all the time and I mean out of his last 20 follow it's like 15 of those girls, and as I type that he's doing it lol we'll see I hope he's not shady for her own sake, I shouldn't even care but hey it's Jen.

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Intro to Jenology

May 22, 2017#450

arwa233 wrote:
                                                    how annoying is elaine? :lol: :lol:

Read more posts (184 remaining)