Soooo she liked a lot of his pics
    Did he liked hers?

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Mar 09, 2017#27

kateflo wrote:Soooo she liked a lot of his pics
      Did he liked hers?
      he doesn't follow her yet, being discreet unlike her I guess, he followed Eleine tho.

Pretty funny it's like they just changed the names.

About Arod
      “She seems excited,” a source close to Lopez told PEOPLE. “He has been around her family and she really likes that he is a dad. She is aware, though, that he is a ladies’ man too and is being cautious. For now, it’s just fun. She is single and enjoys dating.

About Drake
      The insider adds that J.Lo is enjoying her time with Drizzy as a friend and companion, but isn't considering him as a potential serious boyfriend at this stage of the game. "She's having fun," the source tells us.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#28

I still don't know if this real but I'm all for Jen having fun and enjoying life while being single. But why does it always have to end up in the press before it's even serious? It just creates the illusion she hops from man to man which isn't true because most of her relationships are long term but flings should not be publicized. Especially when they're with someone as low character as Alex Rodriguez.

And this BS that she's been dating him for 4 months is absurd. Someone needs to tell her people we have eyes. It's like they're hellbent on acting like the fling with Drake never existed so they publicizing the next fling.

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#29

i like her with younger guys...like in their early /late thirties. blahhh

12K11,429
          Contributor
          12K11,429

Mar 09, 2017#30

I can't with you guys and the judgement. Let the woman live and let her do her thing. Life's to short to be sitting around and not going after what you want. She's obsessed with love and that's her thing - she's not going to find it by not playing the field.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#31

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#32

If they started seeing each other months before that means he was seeing his gf and jenn at the same time :bad: ,because they just separated. Either way sound fishy to me.I don't believe it.

26K8,905
                Doctor of Jenology
                26K8,905

Mar 09, 2017#33

daisylo wrote:
                  J wrote:
                  daisylo wrote:I knew something was going on when she started following him and liking all his picture all of sudden.

it's her life but come on this isn't healthy.
                  oh come on, daisy. You didn't know anything. lol You thought she was with Drake.

And why isn't this healthy? :confused

Having sex = healthy!
                  I did I posted about it last week and she was dating Drake she just moved on. too quickly as usual that's what not healthy, but it's her life so whatever..
                  Just stop it. lol
                  How do you know that she was dating Drake and that she "just moved on". And FYI: having a social life is actually very healthy.
                  Crazy4JenL wrote:I can't with you guys and the judgement. Let the woman live and let her do her thing. Life's to short to be sitting around and not going after what you want. She's obsessed with love and that's her thing - she's not going to find it by not playing the field.
                  THIS!!! :clap

Contributor

Mar 09, 2017#34

well at least it's not casper again :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#35

It's none of my business but I wish she dated this guy :oops: , they would be beautiful couple, I'm still mad how underrated First Love is :lol

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Mar 09, 2017#36

I can't decide if he is good looking or not.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#37

I wish she would keep her personal life private. It always overshadowes her work.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#38

mEm wrote:I can't decide if he is good looking or not.

He is not.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#39

^^^LOL agreed. He is not attractive and has less than stellar character from all resorts which is the worst part.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#40

I'm always so surprised by the people she dates.

Contributor

Mar 09, 2017#41

jenNY88 wrote:If they started seeing each other months before that means he was seeing his gf and jenn at the same time :bad: ,because they just separated. Either way sound fishy to me.I don't believe it.
                                  He's a cheater in baseball, so I'm sure he cheats elsewhere in his life as well.

20K2,682
                                  Admin
                                  20K2,682

Mar 09, 2017#42

Why are people so bent out of shape with who she dates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2017#43

You guys are stupid about keeping her personal life secret and blah blah

Yea she can to a certain point but it's inevitable she's a public figure ffs

Contributor

Mar 09, 2017#44

How can someone say he's ugly? Have you seen Marc?

A-Rod is a Dominican papi! He's cuuuteee.

LOL ^

Obviously, he aged a bit, but he's not at all hideous. He has beautiful straight teeth, flawless olive skin tone, and dazzling green eyes.

DominicanBlaze is coming for all ya'll. :coffee

Contributor

Mar 10, 2017#45

LMAO ! I all got to say is if you ever dated a Dominican you'll know we are the SMOOTHEST- MOST CARING- ATTENTIVE-RESPECTFUL-SOULFUL-GENTLEMAN-SEXY-CONFIDENT-LOVABLE guys out there. That talk game is ON POINT. You will fall in love/lust with us in a blink and to add, we can be very loyal and passionate if you know how to keep our attention :twisted: When we want something we ain't afraid to go that extra mile and put that cherry on top so you'll be head over hells. Doesn't hurt that the reputation in bed is very very very very very very very good LMAO.

I can tell you a woman like Jennifer will be worshiped by a guy like Alex. This is a great match if it works. They are both from NYC , born 3 days apart, worth 300+ millions, successful in different industries so there is no competition, parents, leo's, business people, I'm the 40s, grown, sexy and more. Jennifer should really take this one serious because Dominicans loveeee a sexy mami chula rica like her. :rockon

She recently shared this post of two lions (Leo's)

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2017#46

He's very cute

Contributor

Mar 10, 2017#47

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/j ... he-making/

0:25 secs - LMAO!!

JLOz1FaNaTiC how did you miss this 2 years ago?

12K11,429
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,429

Mar 10, 2017#48

A-Rod is very good looking - he can get it. And hmm I wouldn't go as far as saying Dominican guys are good guys. All the men in my family are dogs lol and the same goes for every other Dominican guy I know.

Contributor

Mar 10, 2017#49

Yes Drake wave mami bye bye lol

13K1,207
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  13K1,207

Mar 10, 2017#50

He's not that ugly-ugly but there's something in his face that I don't like/ Can't figure it out tho

Read more posts (584 remaining)