Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2017#551

New Tom Ford brand girl please!

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Sep 12, 2017#552

Love_JLO wrote:New Tom Ford brand girl please!
      i'd rather it be for a movie but she wouldn't have gone with her boyfriend..

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2017#553

daisylo wrote:
        Love_JLO wrote:New Tom Ford brand girl please!
        i'd rather it be for a movie but she wouldn't have gone with her boyfriend..
        DailyMail said:
        She teamed her vintage-inspired shirt with a slimming cream Gucci suede A-line skirt that highlighted her lean limbs as she made her way from the appointment ahead of Sunday's 69th Primetime Emmy Awards.

She will go to Emmy this year?

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Sep 12, 2017#554

^ Maybe but she hasn't been announced so far

Contributor

Sep 12, 2017#555

Or just possible weeding dress fittings lol

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Sep 12, 2017#556

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Or just possible weeding dress fittings lol
              just imagine, Wedding #4 and Divorce #4 coming..

Master of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#557

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... zones.html

Wtf, Just ignorant! Arod was driving too

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#558

Do you think they will have a reality show one day lol?

Contributor

Sep 16, 2017#559

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#560

^that's the same thing i posted :D

Master of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#561

Damn, they put more effort in these instagram videos than in revamping the Vegas show!!

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Sep 17, 2017#562

Never thought she'd expose her personal life this way again, particularly since they've only been together a few months, I can just image their wedding will probably be live on instagram. O:)

That said that's some great behind the scene but she should keep it about her work.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#563

daisylo wrote:^ Maybe but she hasn't been announced so far
                            She's not going to present.
                            http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/2 ... host-news/

12K11,430
                            Contributor
                            12K11,430

Sep 17, 2017#564

daisylo wrote:Never thought she'd expose her personal life this way again, particularly since they've only been together a few months, I can just image their wedding will probably be live on instagram. O:)

That said that's some great behind the scene but she should keep it about her work.
                              These "personal" videos is Arod promoting Trufusion and then he throws in a little JLo Vegas promo - like she needs it. I personally love these videos. Let's face it, Jen IS NOT a private person and loves sharing her life. She was miserable when the men in her life forced her to be private. She finally found a man that's as big of an attention whore as she is.

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Sep 17, 2017#565

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                daisylo wrote:Never thought she'd expose her personal life this way again, particularly since they've only been together a few months, I can just image their wedding will probably be live on instagram. O:)

These "personal" videos is Arod promoting Trufusion and then he throws in a little JLo Vegas promo - like she needs it. I personally love these videos. Let's face it, Jen IS NOT a private person and loves sharing her life. She was miserable when the men in her life forced her to be private. She finally found a man that's as big of an attention whore as she is.
                                Like Jen needs Arod's instagram promo :coffee

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Sep 17, 2017#566

Right ! she repost his stuff to her 60+M followers it's helping him not her but you're right about both of them being attention whores maybe it will work for that reason.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#567

I don't know why anyone is acting like Jen doesn't have any of her own money in Trufusion. New guy who actually makes money instead of taking her money says he found an investment opportunity and takes her there What is she going to do?

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Sep 17, 2017#568

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

Love it!! Love seeing all the behind the scenes moments!! :smile:

Contributor

Sep 17, 2017#569

tah71 wrote:

Yes same here, I don't understand why ppl hate so much on her life. let her live, she likes this stuff and does it really classy. if Alex supports her and likes it too then they are a match. obviously she tried to change with diff relationships but it didn't work out! So might as well be who you are and find someone who loves that.

Master of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#570

Focusing on her private life makes her more a celebrity than an artist and that's why people doesn't takes her seriously nowdays.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#571

Crazy4JenL wrote:

they're not personal videos .Not when you pose for them at least.A while back someone from his crew said she was filming them on their "trips" and would putting them up soon as a promo for his business.I'm sure benny loves this stuff but it's not doing her any favors ,only arod.I feel his life is a commercial 24/7 %) Anyway, all good things must come to an end soon ;)

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Sep 17, 2017#572

tah71 wrote:

Yes same here, I don't understand why ppl hate so much on her life. let her live, she likes this stuff and does it really classy. if Alex supports her and likes it too then they are a match. obviously she tried to change with diff relationships but it didn't work out! So might as well be who you are and find someone who loves that.
                                              I agree. let her live her life and be happy. Some of you are so miserable and bitter. If it ends, oh well, she will pick herself up again.

Master of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#573

daxview wrote:Focusing on her private life makes her more a celebrity than an artist and that's why people doesn't takes her seriously nowdays.
                                                Exactly Right!!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#574

Sep 21, 2017#575

Read more posts (59 remaining)