Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#626

tah71 wrote:
    QueenCedar101 wrote:
    mEm wrote:Can you imagine if they break up now, they have to hide for some time cuz they were just on Vanity Fair cover together?
    That’s kind of what I was saying earlier (well, not really), but I was thinking that they shouldn’t promote it now, because they’ve only been together for a few months. What if they split sometime next year? That would embarrass them and they would have to be like Cheryl and go into hiding. After all, I believe that A-Rod is only using her for a better reputation. I’ve never heard of him until she started dating him and since then, he’s gotten many opportunities he otherwise wouldn’t have gotten. If this relationship doesn’t work out, she may go into a deep depression.

Like which opportunities, be specific?
    I’m talking about those like Sharktank, building his own gym, having many more followers on IG. Basically, more publicity and relevancy. She promotes him and his stuff, yet he doesn’t promote her that much. That’s what saddens me. She clearly loves him (despite lack of chemistry), but he doesn’t promote her back. Something doesn’t feel right.

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Nov 12, 2017#627

Anyone that dates Jen, obviously, is going to be in the spotlight more. Doesn't matter who it is. Their Instagram accounts will increase because of Jen's fans, that's with anyone, also. And he's been involved in the gym business for years and he has his own money to do that with. SharkTank most likely already in the works. He has other projects, too, that have nothing to do with Jen. Did you know that he already has an Emmy, for broadcasting?

I guess people just like to look for the negative. lol No one is perfect. I'm sure he has his flaws and so does Jen. If they are happy, thats great. if things don't work out, it's not the end of the world. lol

I'm rooting and hoping for happiness for her, as always.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#628

tah71 wrote:Anyone that dates Jen, obviously, is going to be in the spotlight more. Doesn't matter who it is. Their Instagram accounts will increase because of Jen's fans, that's with anyone, also. And he's been involved in the gym business for years and he has his own money to do that with. SharkTank most likely already in the works. He has other projects, too, that have nothing to do with Jen. Did you know that he already has an Emmy, for broadcasting?

I guess people just like to look for the negative. lol No one is perfect. I'm sure he has his flaws and so does Jen. If they are happy, thats great. if things don't work out, it's not the end of the world. lol

:lol: Good for him, I guess. Maybe he bought the Emmy? Celebrities can buy awards, you know. It’s not uncommon. They do this all the time. I’m not surprised that he’s been doing different projects, but dating her has only given him more publicity and gotten his name out more. It’s like Selena Gomez and how she hops from man-to-man to stay relevant.
        And not everything will be positive on the internet. People have different opinions, both positive and negative. If everyone shared the same opinion, the world would be boring. You can love and ship J-Rod if you want, but I don’t think they’re a great couple.

14K2,609
        Admin
        14K2,609

Nov 12, 2017#629

OMG!! lol Why did I even bother tryin to have a mature conversation! I should have learned from the other post!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#630

tah71 wrote:OMG!! lol Why did I even bother tryin to have a mature conversation! I should have learned from the other post!
            Just saying. People are still seeing her as a pretty face with no talent and an attention seeker due to this relationship, but if you love J-Rod so much that you think that there can be no wrong, then hey. You do you.

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Nov 13, 2017#631

I love how mature and rational tah71's posts are. The reply she got is the opposite of her posts hahaha.
              QueenCedar101 wrote:
              tah71 wrote:Anyone that dates Jen, obviously, is going to be in the spotlight more. Doesn't matter who it is. Their Instagram accounts will increase because of Jen's fans, that's with anyone, also. And he's been involved in the gym business for years and he has his own money to do that with. SharkTank most likely already in the works. He has other projects, too, that have nothing to do with Jen. Did you know that he already has an Emmy, for broadcasting?

:lol: Good for him, I guess. Maybe he bought the Emmy? Celebrities can buy awards, you know. It’s not uncommon. They do this all the time. I’m not surprised that he’s been doing different projects, but dating her has only given him more publicity and gotten his name out more. It’s like Selena Gomez and how she hops from man-to-man to stay relevant.
              And not everything will be positive on the internet. People have different opinions, both positive and negative. If everyone shared the same opinion, the world would be boring. You can love and ship J-Rod if you want, but I don’t think they’re a great couple.
              You're doing exactly the same thing that they are doing to Jen.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#632

mEm wrote:I love how mature and rational tah71's posts are. The reply she got is the opposite of her posts hahaha.
                QueenCedar101 wrote:

You're doing exactly the same thing that they are doing to Jen.
                Maybe, but her relationships are why the public sees her as just a pretty face with no talent. It’s the same thing with Selena Gomez, except that Selena Gomez has no talent. And ever heard of something called an opinion? I just wanted to share my thoughts. Sure, tah71’s response may have been mature, but she just sounds like someone who just blindly supports her. You don’t have to support everything anyone does. No one said J.Lo can’t do what she wants, but there are people that thinks she’s attention seeking and attempting to stay relevant, because of her actions. You may not agree with me, but I stand by what I said. Also, considering what you’ve said about this relationship and her past relationships, you coming for me is pretty hypocritical. Just saying.

Master of Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#633

http://www.eonline.com/shows/e_news/new ... e-holidays

Can definitely see this happening soon.

12K11,432
                  Contributor
                  12K11,432

Dec 11, 2017#634

^They are people of a particular age so why waste time? Get engaged and have an extravagant wedding next year. Jenny has finally found her match in someone that loves the limelight and loves attention and putting themselves out there. She can finally have the wedding she's always wanted and not have a secret wedding in her backyard lol

Read more posts (-16 remaining)