Master of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#26

Ray getting more scenes of momentum. Sorry to say but JLo won't receive any Emmy for 2018. Ray is slaying in this the intensity level.

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#27

Great episode. I don't like that they are trying to make Stahl more likable though.

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Mar 20, 2017#28

Yeah, definitely my least favorite of the season so far. Casper's scenes were just painful. Christina remains an idiot. Kill her off. The opening was great. I love that Tufo got more backstory. Verco vs everyone is a lot of fun. Hope the next one is better.

Master of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#29

Yea Christina is an idiot I mean she doesn't have common sense to not let her cousin/sister do that to her? Pfft

And Drea must be getting good paychecks to remain unused like that for an actress of her caliber. Easy money.

20K7,827
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,827

Mar 20, 2017#30

Omg Casper was there ?? Have to watch it haha

Intro to Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#31

Cringe at Caspy

His acting wassss soooooo bad
              Lol @ them telling him to read the script and he didn't look at it once
              His a mess...jen should have never given him that favour

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#32

PeteJLo wrote:Cringe at Caspy

His acting wassss soooooo bad
                Lol @ them telling him to read the script and he didn't look at it once
                His a mess...jen should have never given him that favour
                Oh he wasn't that bad. It was kinda fun seeing him getting his shit kicked in.

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

Mar 20, 2017#33

It scares me that he might come back, since he didn't get killed.

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#34

nixy1991 wrote:It scares me that he might come back, since he didn't get killed.

It'd be funny if he came back every few episodes to get injured more by Woz.

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#35

Every freaking episode gets better by the minute :dance2 except when Caspy was on ugh rolled my eyes :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#36

Dross1984 wrote:
                        nixy1991 wrote:It scares me that he might come back, since he didn't get killed.

I've heard JLo made a spinoff for him: Casper : Shades of Boo :ROFL: :ROFL:

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#37

lucinda wrote:
                          Dross1984 wrote:

I've heard JLo made a spinoff for him: Casper : Shades of Boo :ROFL: :ROFL:
                          :lol:

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Mar 20, 2017#38

huh almost ruining an other episode for me,

Master of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#39

justSWEET wrote:Yea Christina is an idiot I mean she doesn't have common sense to not let her cousin/sister do that to her? Pfft

And Drea must be getting good paychecks to remain unused like that for an actress of her caliber. Easy money.
                              I know... i wish Drea gets more involve with the woz and harley scenes. They uses her name to promote and its like uhhh...

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Mar 20, 2017#40

SpoilerTV is doing weekly reviews/recaps, and unlike EW last year, the person writing them seems to actually be interested in the show.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/shades ... eview.html

Previous:

2.02: http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/shades ... eview.html
                                2.01: http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/shades ... iew-i.html

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Mar 20, 2017#41

^ yeah I like their recap

down again 0.8 and 4.12, Chicago Justice the lead in isn't doing well anymore so I guess it's bringing Sob down with it. They should have kept it Thursday, the new Blacklist show isn't doing better.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2017#42

daisylo wrote:^ yeah I like their recap

down again 0.8 and 4.12, Chicago Justice the lead in isn't doing well anymore so I guess it's bringing Sob down with it. They should have kept it Thursday, the new Blacklist show isn't doing better.
                                    To be fair: NBC hasn't had a true Sunday night lineup in years. It's usually been reserved for their real-life and news event series, etc. So it's going to take NBC a bit of time to build up their Sunday night lineup, especially against ABC and CBS, who have had Sunday night viewers on their sides for years.

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Mar 20, 2017#43

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                      daisylo wrote:^ yeah I like their recap

To be fair: NBC hasn't had a true Sunday night lineup in years. It's usually been reserved for their real-life and news event series, etc. So it's going to take NBC a bit of time to build up their Sunday night lineup, especially against ABC and CBS, who have had Sunday night viewers on their sides for years.

NBC is doing good on Sunday overall tho, it's either 1st or 2nd, SOB won it's timeslot it's just that Sundays are terrible for ratings, it's worst than Friday now, except for The Walking dead.

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Mar 20, 2017#44

rafaelsalguero wrote:Casper deserves the EMMY Nomination !!!!
                                        :lmao

King Beau! :bow

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Mar 20, 2017#45

This episode was a little slower but I loved that we got more of Tufo and his back story I really like him so more of that and the other would be great, Tom Verco is an interesting new character I hope he'll stick around even tho that would mean more trouble for the team, Stahl is even crazier than I tho he was and I love it

20K2,682
                                          Admin
                                          20K2,682

Mar 20, 2017#46

nixy1991 wrote:SpoilerTV is doing weekly reviews/recaps, and unlike EW last year, the person writing them seems to actually be interested in the show.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/shades ... eview.html

Previous:

2.02: http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/shades ... eview.html
                                            2.01: http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/shades ... iew-i.html
                                            Thanks will read these soon!

Mar 20, 2017#47

I haven't caught up with the last episode but I've been saying since last season that they need to kill off Christina! haha

Contributor

Mar 20, 2017#48

Im glad this show is picking up momentum and even though ratings are not through the roof; production and storyline deff is.

13K1,207
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K1,207

Mar 22, 2017#49

Them NORMAL lips tho :love2 :confetti

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#50

kateflo wrote:Them NORMAL lips tho :love2 :confetti

She's doing that because of her thin lips, we must be grateful she didn't used botox by now :D

Read more posts (0 remaining)