14K6,391
Contributor
14K6,391

May 25, 2017#301

^ lol I wonder if she kept Hotline Bling.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#302

14K6,391
      Contributor
      14K6,391

May 25, 2017#303

Hotline Bling is still there

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

May 25, 2017#304

daisylo wrote:^ lol I wonder if she kept Hotline Bling.
          She did. :paperbag

EDIT: :giggles

Why did she keep it though?

May 25, 2017#305

And she still sings this stupid cover. She has like a million great ballads of her own and keeps paying them dust.

Doctor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#306

nixy1991 wrote:And she still sings this stupid cover. She has like a million great ballads of her own and keeps paying them dust.

New outfit!!
              This is a song dedicated to her children, I respect that.
              She could replace FTL for me with a new ballad, even Mirate. If not, something like UIBNM.

14K6,391
              Contributor
              14K6,391

May 25, 2017#307

nixy1991 wrote:
                EDIT: :giggles

I guess because she used it even before they starting seeing each other.

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

May 25, 2017#308

daisylo wrote:
                  nixy1991 wrote: EDIT: :giggles

I mean, they recorded GIT before seeing each other too and he removed her from it anyway.

But it's good to know she's over that whole thing.

14K6,391
                  Contributor
                  14K6,391

May 25, 2017#309

nixy1991 wrote:
                    daisylo wrote:
                    nixy1991 wrote: EDIT: :giggles

I mean, they recorded GIT before seeing each other too and he removed her from it anyway.

But it's good to know she's over that whole thing.
                    well I bet something happened when they recorded it O:) but I understand that he removed her, who knows how it ended between them but the song is about a couple it's a love song that would have been awkward, but he shouldn't have replaced her without telling her, he should have just dished the song all together.

14K2,801
                    Contributor
                    14K2,801

May 25, 2017#310

Can she please drop the Throw My Hair thing and just perform Booty entirely?

And Im over this orange outfit she wears during the funk section. Really hope theyll switch things up after this leg

Contributor

May 25, 2017#311

Just saw Jennifer live in Las Vegas with her "All I have" Performance. This was so amazing, I still can't believe that it was real. After that I at tendenziell the meet & greet.
                        She is such as nice Person! Once I told her that I am Beyond Beautiful Member she immediately knew what I was talking about and wanted to know my username. I'm going to Post some pictures as soon as I'm back home.

May 25, 2017#312

Just saw Jennifer live in Las Vegas with her "All I have" Performance. This was so amazing, I still can't believe that it was real. After that I at tendenziell the meet & greet.
                          She is such as nice Person! Once I told her that I am Beyond Beautiful Member she immediately knew what I was talking about and wanted to know my username. I'm going to post some pictures as soon as I'm back home.

May 25, 2017#313

Sorry, double post...

20K7,956
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,956

May 25, 2017#314

^Wanted to know your username ?? lol
                              Glad you had fun !

14K6,391
                              Contributor
                              14K6,391

May 25, 2017#315

freaky.
                                Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey and the Backstreet Boys are standing firm ... they will all take the stage in Las Vegas despite an ISIS threat to hit the Strip.

We contacted various people connected to all 4 acts, and are told they have not wavered in the wake of an ISIS recruitment video soliciting lone wolf attacks on the Las Vegas Strip.

Security will be ramped up in a big way -- both because of the Ariana Grande concert bombing and the new video -- but the shows will proceed. Celine and J Lo took the stage Wednesday night and will perform again this weekend. The Backstreet Boys are set to perform next month and Mariah shortly thereafter.

That said, if people have purchased tickets but now want refunds because they're afraid to attend, our sources at The Colosseum at Caesars -- that's where Celine and Mariah perform -- tell us people will "likely" get a refund.

As for Lopez and BSB ... Planet Hollywood wouldn't give us a clear answer on the subject of refunds.
                                http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/25/las-vegas ... is-threat/

Doctor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#316

oups

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#317

I'm wondering if she said anything about Manchester.Harry did :D

12K11,649
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,649

May 25, 2017#318

Seems to be the same show..wish she would switch some things up a bit - besides outfits. She has so many songs she pays dust to and never performs..

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#319

would to love to see more songs added after this Spanish album drops!

Master of Jenology

May 25, 2017#320

i really want to go back.. but i wished she changed up things...

46K3,683
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,683

May 25, 2017#321

BraveJLO wrote:Just saw Jennifer live in Las Vegas with her "All I have" Performance. This was so amazing, I still can't believe that it was real. After that I at tendenziell the meet & greet.
                                            She is such as nice Person! Once I told her that I am Beyond Beautiful Member she immediately knew what I was talking about and wanted to know my username. I'm going to Post some pictures as soon as I'm back home.

:love :love :love So glad you had a great time!! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#322

Contributor

May 25, 2017#323

Throw Your Hair Back must die. So corny.
                                                Let It Be Me should be added

Actually, I wonder if she plans to revamp the show like how Britney did hers. It's time for upgrades. Planet Hollywood should invest in their real star!

12K1,502
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K1,502

May 25, 2017#324

I hate how she's turned love don't cost a thing, a urban pop ladies anthem to a camp cheese fest live UGH

weres ain't it funny original? Weres play?

12K11,649
                                                  Contributor
                                                  12K11,649

May 25, 2017#325

selena lopez wrote:I hate how she's turned love don't cost a thing, a urban pop ladies anthem to a camp cheese fest live UGH

weres ain't it funny original? Weres play?
                                                    Add I'm glad to that list - she NEVER performs that song and it was a single...

Read more posts (436 remaining)