Intro to Jenology

Mar 13, 2017#226

Hi!!

I'm from Spain, In May I will travel to Las Vegas and I will book tickets to see JLo, I'm exciting! :confetti I am hesitating between taking the gold circle or the 204-205 step, the gold circle, even if you do not queue, is a good place? From the 204 stand it looks good or is it far away?
    sorry for my english its not so good

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Mar 13, 2017#227

Welcome!! For me, I would say 204 is too far back. Also, people will stand up and it makes it hard to see, even though it slopes. Nothing will compare to how close you can get in the General Admission area. Especially if you are going to Vegas from Spain! :)

Contributor

Mar 13, 2017#228

sara_sky wrote:Hi!!

I'm from Spain, In May I will travel to Las Vegas and I will book tickets to see JLo, I'm exciting! :confetti I am hesitating between taking the gold circle or the 204-205 step, the gold circle, even if you do not queue, is a good place? From the 204 stand it looks good or is it far away?
        The gold circle general admission is the best view for sure. This was my view last month. :)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 13, 2017#229

Dross1984 wrote:
          The gold circle general admission is the best view for sure. This was my view last month. :)
          wooo its a fantastic view!! :cheer :cheer

How long before the show did you go?
          Are there many people in the golden circle?
          What time do the doors open?
          You had the early entry but do not recommend catching it
          Was there too much queue to enter?
          What time do you recommend to go to the queue? Because I can not go too early either

Sorry for asking so many questions :oops:

Contributor

Mar 14, 2017#230

sara_sky wrote:
            Dross1984 wrote:
            wooo its a fantastic view!! :cheer :cheer

What time do the doors open?
            What time do you recommend to go to the queue? Because I can not go too early either

Sorry for asking so many questions :oops:
            No problem, I will answer as much as I can. I can only answer about my own experience, your's may differ. :)

I lined up at 5:30 pm...but I don't necessarily recommend going that early. I thought by being the second person in line, and with an early entry ticket, I would have my pick of where to be in the pit. But I didn't really. The early entry ticket only gets you in the lobby 5 minutes before everyone else. You then have to line up again until about 8:35 or so, and then they let you go to the floor. Depending on your ticket (left side or right side), they will have you line up on the left or right side of the lobby. I was 5th or 6th in line in the lobby, but once I got down to the floor, it looked like the had let the left side in already, because there was only one spot open at the barricade, and it was right in front of the security guard. It was still a great place, but for having waited in line for 3 and 1/2 hours, I should have had better in my opinion.

It's not overly crowded, but it's standing room only. It's not so bad that people are going to be bumping into constantly. They let just enough people down there for it to look full but not crowded.

If I remember correctly, doors open at 8:00 (7:55 for early entry), then they let people onto the floor about 8:35. Show starts at "9:00," but it was more like 9:15. There's no opening act.

i answered most of this earlier, but I can't say definitely don't get the early entry, because I may not have been able to get that close if I hadn't, but it seemed like a rip off. I wanted to be able to go straight to the floor when I got in, instead you have to line up with everyone else in the lobby, and people from the back of the line were coming up to the front and security was doing nothing about it. It's all very disorganized.

Other things I can remember: if you want to take pictures of the costumes in the lobby, you have to try to get back up there quickly after the show, because security tries to get everyone out quickly. Drinks are expensive (I had a margarita after the show and it was $30 with tip, but it comes with a JLo cup you get to keep, so it was worth it to me). Merch is also expensive (I bought a keychain and a magnet and together it came to $30. I think shirts were like $35-40.)

Overall, just have fun. Take it all in. If something doesn't go the way you want, just remember how awesome it is that you are there in the Goddess's presence. :rockon

If you have other questions, you can PM me or ask here, I don't mind answering. Some of the people here on the board were very helpful to me when I had questions before I went, so I have no problem doing the same.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2017#231

Thank you so much Dross1984 :D

Contributor

Mar 16, 2017#232

I got my visa appointment in the embassy in less than one month. :D
                I could tell that one of the main reasons of my student exchange application was seeing JLo, call me crazy but it's true.
                I'll be in Pittsburgh but i'll make sure to attend at least 3 shows per leg.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 16, 2017#233

Dross1984 wrote:
                  sara_sky wrote:Hi!!

great vid but i wonder why not pyro in Get Right?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#234

sure isnt for JEN but I would love to see her in an act like this

14K2,771
                    Contributor
                    14K2,771

Apr 03, 2017#235

^ probably for dwts ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 04, 2017#236

crazyboyms wrote:^ probably for dwts ;)
                        You're right :D

14K2,771
                        Contributor
                        14K2,771

Apr 09, 2017#237

Going again October 7th

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#238

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#239

Why the capacity shows 7000 not 4000????

Master of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#240

How much did she bank for this leg

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#241

Britney ends her Vegas show on Dec,when will Jen? :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#242

Jennifer's show will likely become the main headliner in January 2018, and they'll bring in a second act to replace Jennifer's secondary billing, unless Backstreet Boys' show takes that place.

Master of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#243

Nothin On Me wrote:Jennifer's show will likely become the main headliner in January 2018, and they'll bring in a second act to replace Jennifer's secondary billing, unless Backstreet Boys' show takes that place.

I thought Backstreet Boys already coming to replace Brit

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2017#244

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                        Nothin On Me wrote:Jennifer's show will likely become the main headliner in January 2018, and they'll bring in a second act to replace Jennifer's secondary billing, unless Backstreet Boys' show takes that place.

I thought Backstreet Boys already coming to replace Brit
                                        BSB are already performing at The AXIS.

Contributor

Apr 11, 2017#245

bronx-barbie wrote:I got my visa appointment in the embassy in less than one month. :D
                                          I could tell that one of the main reasons of my student exchange application was seeing JLo, call me crazy but it's true.
                                          I'll be in Pittsburgh but i'll make sure to attend at least 3 shows per leg.
                                          See you in Las Vegas in May, we'll still have to do an appointment!! :woot :love2 :smile:

Apr 11, 2017#246

crazyboyms wrote:Going again October 7th
                                            With Meet & Greet?

14K2,771
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,771

Apr 12, 2017#247

BraveJLO wrote:
                                              crazyboyms wrote:Going again October 7th
                                              With Meet & Greet?
                                              Nah not gonna pay that much, rather go to her show 5 times for that amount of money
                                              Already have 4 pics with her and who knows maybe I can fix something

Intro to Jenology

Apr 12, 2017#248

Hows the backstreet boys doing? Hows their show? I dont understand why American or European boybands are never able to be edgy and stylish like Kpop bands

20K7,828
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,828

Apr 12, 2017#249

Dancej wrote:Hows the backstreet boys doing? Hows their show? I dont understand why American or European boybands are never able to be edgy and stylish like Kpop bands
                                                  First 9 shows - 0 sold out and $5,4 mln

Queen JLo remains unbothered :lol: :rockon

Master of Jenology

Apr 12, 2017#250

Luka711 wrote:
                                                    Dancej wrote:Hows the backstreet boys doing? Hows their show? I dont understand why American or European boybands are never able to be edgy and stylish like Kpop bands
                                                    First 9 shows - 0 sold out and $5,4 mln

Queen JLo remains unbothered :lol: :rockon
                                                    And what bout Ricky? hmm wonder how hes doing.... im sure Jen is on top.

Read more posts (511 remaining)