pitbulljlo wrote::love2 :love2
    Her top lip looks swollen... hmm must be the lip liner

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Feb 21, 2017#152

paltin86 wrote:
      crazyboyms wrote:The IIY/Girls looks better than the previous one
      Dont how I feel about the Bronx outfit, its so not urban. The shirt is too simple for a Vegas show and I feel like she should wear shorts or so
      Agreed! I thought I would never say this but I miss the old Bronx outfits. Yes, it wasn't her best but her and the female dancers were in bright colors that popped in such a dark set. Now she has everyone looking like cholos, which is an LA thing not a NY wear. Plus she wears the burlesque catsuit underneath the new outfit and some of the jewels can be seen in the bikini area and it makes it look like she did not shave that area or something. I think some jean shorts like you mentioned would look great.
      I fully agree. It looks like she forgot that shave that area lol.
      Can someone post a photo, I can't find it, but it looks really bad.

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Feb 22, 2017#153

20K7,824
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,824

Feb 22, 2017#154

Contributor

Feb 22, 2017#155

She was on fire last night! Will post more when I get home.

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Feb 22, 2017#156

Looks like you got a great spot!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#157

Dross1984 wrote:Will post more when I get home.
                Waiting for tonight :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#158

Feb 22, 2017#159

Feb 22, 2017#160

Feb 22, 2017#161

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#162

She sold $36 million for 39 shows! Wow! :Bravo:

12K1,502
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K1,502

Feb 23, 2017#163

Shes going to pass $50 million this year

Thats pretty impressive her US total concert gross is nearly $100 million that's amazing

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2017#164

Slay Jen! :clap

Pitbull's sister went on her show last night :smile:

Contributor

Feb 24, 2017#165

My videos from this past Tuesday night. The first video is pretty bad lighting wise. I also apologize for the pervasive old Security Guard head in the bottom left corner. Right in front of him was the only spot left on the barricade by the time I got up there (if you go, don't bother with the Gold Circle ticket, you only get into the lobby early, but they let everyone onto the floor at the same time, so it's a waste of $200). Had a great time though!. She and her dancers were killing it! And she looks even more beautiful in person. I can post the pictures I took too if you guys want.

Feb 24, 2017#166

Oh, and turn the quality up to 1080p 60fps for silky smoothness (kinda).

Feb 24, 2017#167

My pictures. If it's a problem posting this many let me know.

Contributor

Feb 24, 2017#168

Throw Your Hair Back must die

Contributor

Feb 24, 2017#169

gotti wrote:Throw Your Hair Back must die
                                        What?

Master of Jenology

Feb 24, 2017#170

Wow you had a great spot! Thanks a lot for the vid's and pics, are some of the best yet of her show!

16K4,305
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,305

Feb 24, 2017#171

mEm wrote:
                                            paltin86 wrote: Agreed! I thought I would never say this but I miss the old Bronx outfits. Yes, it wasn't her best but her and the female dancers were in bright colors that popped in such a dark set. Now she has everyone looking like cholos, which is an LA thing not a NY wear. Plus she wears the burlesque catsuit underneath the new outfit and some of the jewels can be seen in the bikini area and it makes it look like she did not shave that area or something. I think some jean shorts like you mentioned would look great.
                                            found one photo

Just look at that area :fool:

Intro to Jenology

Feb 24, 2017#172

gotti wrote:Throw Your Hair Back must die

Your contributions on the forum should die :D :oops:

14K6,346
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,346

Feb 24, 2017#173

Dross1984 wrote:My pictures. If it's a problem posting this many let me know.

Great pix, thanks

Contributor

Feb 24, 2017#174

jenfan76 wrote:Wow you had a great spot! Thanks a lot for the vid's and pics, are some of the best yet of her show!
                                                  daisylo wrote: Great pix, thanks
                                                  Thanks! I wish I had taken more pictures of her in the other costumes, I guess I got a little video happy though. :woot

Feb 24, 2017#175

mEm wrote:
                                                    mEm wrote:
                                                    paltin86 wrote: Agreed! I thought I would never say this but I miss the old Bronx outfits. Yes, it wasn't her best but her and the female dancers were in bright colors that popped in such a dark set. Now she has everyone looking like cholos, which is an LA thing not a NY wear. Plus she wears the burlesque catsuit underneath the new outfit and some of the jewels can be seen in the bikini area and it makes it look like she did not shave that area or something. I think some jean shorts like you mentioned would look great.
                                                    found one photo

Just look at that area :fool:
                                                    It looks worse in pictures than IRL. It just looks like part of her stockings or whatever when you're there. I think the main problem is the white that she's wearing makes the darker red sequins stand out. If she where wearing something darker it would blend a lot better.

Read more posts (586 remaining)