20K7,827
Doctor of Jenology
20K7,827

Apr 12, 2017#251

rainman wrote:
    Luka711 wrote:
    Dancej wrote:Hows the backstreet boys doing? Hows their show? I dont understand why American or European boybands are never able to be edgy and stylish like Kpop bands
    First 9 shows - 0 sold out and $5,4 mln

Queen JLo remains unbothered :lol: :rockon
    And what bout Ricky? hmm wonder how hes doing.... im sure Jen is on top.
    His numbers are not released yet. But he had cheaper tickets than Jen.

Contributor

Apr 14, 2017#252

Arhg I didnt expect the meet&Greet to be that expensive :argh I was checking the prices today as I might be in Vegas this October for 2 weeks coz of my Uni midterms break. But travelling all the way to US from NZ is already pricey enough then additional M&G + ticket will really put my CC into a huge owing :( ... is the M&G really worth the price?...

Intro to Jenology

Apr 14, 2017#253

nzJLOVER wrote:Arhg I didnt expect the meet&Greet to be that expensive :argh I was checking the prices today as I might be in Vegas this October for 2 weeks coz of my Uni midterms break. But travelling all the way to US from NZ is already pricey enough then additional M&G + ticket will really put my CC into a huge owing :( ... is the M&G really worth the price?...
        Whih part in NZ are u living. I have a friend there married! She says its cold, beautiful but boring for youngsters

Intro to Jenology

Apr 14, 2017#254

Jennifer Lopez First leg of her 2nd year made 1 million less then Jan 2016. That is because she performed 7 times this year vs last was 8 shows. It still an impressive amount

Contributor

Apr 14, 2017#255

Dancej wrote:
            nzJLOVER wrote:Arhg I didnt expect the meet&Greet to be that expensive :argh I was checking the prices today as I might be in Vegas this October for 2 weeks coz of my Uni midterms break. But travelling all the way to US from NZ is already pricey enough then additional M&G + ticket will really put my CC into a huge owing :( ... is the M&G really worth the price?...
            Whih part in NZ are u living. I have a friend there married! She says its cold, beautiful but boring for youngsters
            Auckland. Only cold when it's winter summer is utterly hot and I hate it :lol: .. absulutely boring apart from artist coming to NZ for concerts then it's fun haha..

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Apr 14, 2017#256

JLoAKA1999 wrote:Jennifer Lopez First leg of her 2nd year made 1 million less then Jan 2016. That is because she performed 7 times this year vs last was 8 shows. It still an impressive amount

Over 1M a night :cool:

16K4,305
              Contributor
              16K4,305

Apr 14, 2017#257

I'm going in June!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2017#258

Celine will be back at Caesars Palace for 37 new performances this fall.

Master of Jenology

Apr 14, 2017#259

i wanna go back.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 15, 2017#260

Dannah wrote:i wanna go back.
                      :ROFL:

Contributor

Apr 16, 2017#261

Is beat the line worth it? Im planning to go october 5

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Apr 16, 2017#262

nzJLOVER wrote:Is beat the line worth it? Im planning to go october 5
                          I guess it depends on whether or not you want to spend time waiting in line. I'm not sure how early people have been lining up these days.

Contributor

Apr 17, 2017#263

JenRox wrote:
                            I guess it depends on whether or not you want to spend time waiting in line. I'm not sure how early people have been lining up these days.
                            Does the beat the line ticket get to go in an hour early when get opens or all at the same time?

Apr 17, 2017#264

Also what time should be the best time to start queing if I wont get the beat the line tix?

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Apr 17, 2017#265

nzJLOVER wrote:
                                JenRox wrote:
                                Does the beat the line ticket get to go in an hour early when get opens or all at the same time?
                                It seems to vary based on reports here, but the beat the line people go in to the lobby before everyone else. But you have to line up again in the lobby based on whether you have the right or left side ticket.

When I went, I did the regular ticket and when I got to the lobby, I went straight to the line. I didn't look at merchandise or buy anything to drink or anything lol.

Then when you go inside the actual theater, it really just depends on where people decide to stand. When I went, I ended up behind lots of people, but they all congregated on one side, so I got a spot right in the center.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#266

Dross1984 wrote:
                                  How long before the show did you go?

I lined up at 5:30 pm...but I don't necessarily recommend going that early. I thought by being the second person in line, and with an early entry ticket, I would have my pick of where to be in the pit. But I didn't really. The early entry ticket only gets you in the lobby 5 minutes before everyone else. You then have to line up again until about 8:35 or so, and then they let you go to the floor. Depending on your ticket (left side or right side), they will have you line up on the left or right side of the lobby. I was 5th or 6th in line in the lobby, but once I got down to the floor, it looked like the had let the left side in already, because there was only one spot open at the barricade, and it was right in front of the security guard. It was still a great place, but for having waited in line for 3 and 1/2 hours, I should have had better in my opinion.
                                  Hey Dross1984

Thanks for all your advice/info to other fans in the Vegas thread. I'm heading over from Australia in September to see the show so all of this is so helpful.
                                  You mentioned that by the time you were heading down to the floor, it looked like they had already let in the left side - does that mean there's no barrier between the left & right sides of the floor (the ticketmaster seatmap makes it look that way).

Thanks so much!

46K3,606
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,606

Apr 21, 2017#267

No barrier. :)

14K2,614
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,614

Apr 21, 2017#268

When start this again????

Intro to Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#269

JenRox wrote:No barrier. :)

Thanks Jenrox! Good to know ;)

Intro to Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#270

Hmmmz still no "I'm Glad", "Walking On Sunshine" or "Step Into My World" added into the setlist? lol :love2 one could only be so hopeful lol

Intro to Jenology

May 06, 2017#271

I'm going to go see J.Lo in Las Vegas in June!!! Can someone please help me out and let me know which is the best spot to see her. Left (J) or Right (O)? Please help me with this and any other tips.

Contributor

May 13, 2017#272

I tried buying my ticket but Ticketmaster keeps saying unable to process. :(

14K2,614
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,614

May 14, 2017#273

I hope changes, but knowing Jennifer Schedule, we know they keep doing the same routine

Contributor

May 14, 2017#274

Finally I was able to get my ticket so I will be watching october 4 on the GA standing Left I am absolutely excited my family thinks I'm crazy as vegas is obviously so far away from New Zealand. :ROFL: Didn't get meet and greet though I can't afford with University going on at the same time :(

Doctor of Jenology

May 14, 2017#275

nzJLOVER wrote:Finally I was able to get my ticket so I will be watching october 4 on the GA standing Left I am absolutely excited my family thinks I'm crazy as vegas is obviously so far away from New Zealand. :ROFL: Didn't get meet and greet though I can't afford with University going on at the same time :(
                                                    Have fun!
                                                    So glad seeing people from all around the world going to see JLo in Vegas, this is amazing. Hope I could go too..

Read more posts (486 remaining)