14K2,771
    Contributor
    14K2,771

Oct 03, 2017#652

Gosh I hope this aint true
      Seems like her dancers are still in Vegas

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#653

Logically this is what they have to do . It s a normal thing to cancel all these shows

14K2,771
        Contributor
        14K2,771

Oct 03, 2017#654

I do get that it could be out of respect for the victims
          On the other hand I believe in being strong and continue and dont let this control our lives. We shouldnt let people like that take the joy of life away

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#655

masc86 wrote:I do get that it could be out of respect for the victims
            On the other hand I believe in being strong and continue and dont let this control our lives. We shouldnt let people like that take the joy of life away
            Sure thing , but actually they are taking the joy of life of the victim s family . So sad

14K2,771
            Contributor
            14K2,771

Oct 03, 2017#656

I just messaged ticketmaster and they told me as of now the shows are still on

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Oct 03, 2017#657

Don't know if they will cancel or not, but for me, personally, I could never go and sit and enjoy a concert so soon and so close to a tragedy of that magnitude! But, that's just me.

20K7,821
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,821

Oct 03, 2017#658

Shows are officialy canceled.

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Oct 03, 2017#659

12K11,426
                    Contributor
                    12K11,426

Oct 03, 2017#660

I'm torn on whether or not I think her shows should have been canceled. What happened there is completely horrible and has been on my mind nonstop - then again we can't let these assholes win and ruin the way we live.

14K2,771
                      Contributor
                      14K2,771

Oct 03, 2017#661

Was so excited to see her this Saturday
                        I mean I cant blame her. This asshole just made a negative impact on some more peoples lives (of course this is nothing compared to all the victims of the shooting).

But yeah for me personally this really sucks big reason of this trip was seeing her

26K8,905
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,905

Oct 03, 2017#662

:(

Master of Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#663

She is probably stressed with all what is going on in Puerto Rico and now this.

Contributor

Oct 03, 2017#664

Okay im sad because I came all the way from New Zealand to watch the concert, im just speechless right now I feel like crying :( .

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Oct 03, 2017#665

nzJLOVER wrote:Okay im sad because I came all the way from New Zealand to watch the concert, im just speechless right now I feel like crying :( .

She shouldn’t have cancelled all concerts IMO. The show must go on! :(

Contributor

Oct 03, 2017#666

J wrote:
                                  nzJLOVER wrote:Okay im sad because I came all the way from New Zealand to watch the concert, im just speechless right now I feel like crying :( .

She shouldn’t have cancelled all concerts IMO. The show must go on! :(
                                  I also understand in a way but then you know I had two jobs just to save up and see her then missed out some classes to be here so just crying a bit here :(

14K2,771
                                  Contributor
                                  14K2,771

Oct 03, 2017#667

It honestly kinda bothers me she doesnt post about this on social media and doesnt seem to think about her fans who were planning to see her this week.

She is very aware of the fact people fly in from all over the world to see her, she could show a little respect. Again it’s nothing compared to all the victims of the shooting, I feel very very sorry about what happened. But it takes like 2 mins of her time to address her fans as well.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#668

I also think she should have posted a little info about her cancellation of shows. If somebody lives in USA it’s much easier to afford Vegas trip to see her. People from outside, mainly Europe, have to save up and it’s a long trip to attend Vegas show.

I think it was a good decision to cancel the shows because of this tragedy but it should have been better handled by her/her team.

Contributor

Oct 03, 2017#669

I dont have any news from ticketmaster :(

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Oct 03, 2017#670

Feel super sorry for you
                                          Im flying in from Amsterdam on Friday as well but at least Im gonna do some fun stuff with my friend from LA

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#671

Sorry guys. Shitty situation all round. ☹

26K8,905
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,905

Oct 03, 2017#672

The Shows Must Go On: Entertainers Like Celine Dion and Wayne Newton to Perform After Vegas Tragedy

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/ ... form-after

Hopefully Jen will change her mind. :(

Contributor

Oct 03, 2017#673

masc86 wrote:
                                                Feel super sorry for you
                                                Im flying in from Amsterdam on Friday as well but at least Im gonna do some fun stuff with my friend from LA
                                                I did disneyland and universal it was fun but you know I did come here to watch her for the first time so I’m a bit upset :( being a student is not easy to just fly to vegas whenever I want to :(

Master of Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#674

Im so sorry for all her fans but I don't judge her for cancelling.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#675

Fine I understand why she did it but I am a bit upset about this. It's not easy for me to travel so I don't know if I will be able to see her again. I'm also a bit upset considering almost no other resident performer seems to have cancelled. She should have atleast done the weekend shows. I understand cancelling tomorrow's show but the weekend too? Especially since it was the last few shows of her run before her break till Feb 2018. Anyways I know not everyone will agree but this is just my opinion.

Read more posts (86 remaining)