Contributor

Feb 11, 2017#76

I can't believe I'm actually gonna see her in 10 days... :confetti

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 11, 2017#77

Dross1984 wrote:I can't believe I'm actually gonna see her in 10 days... :confetti
      have fun!

13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Feb 12, 2017#78

Love_JLO wrote:
        Can't find original file.

Anyone?

Master of Jenology

Feb 12, 2017#79

crazyboyms wrote:Wish she'd include a tropical/rainforest section

She could include AIF original, WFT and IIY (and SIMW but yeah dream on)
          IIY makes no sense now imo, her in the dress and stuff with the chair. Stage doesnt match the song at all
          Also soooo want her to change Booty, want to hear the full track. Song is such a bop and doesnt need the Throw My Hair Back break. The fashion rocks performance was perfect.
          Been hoping for some kind of rain forest thing too, would go perfect for Waiting for Tonight to tie in with the video. Or at least some kind of changes besides the outfits! And still no I'm Glad which would go perfect with Girls. Or maybe substitute in I'm Glad in place of Girls every once in awhile with a different routine.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 12, 2017#80

Guys she's 1 year in. So many complains about this and that. Things cost money and there's budgets. If she would change her set or do things by listening to what others think her and her team should do they wouldn't never please every single complaint. She's given so much and even today that message of her being sick yet still pulling through to put on a show. She could easily say f it and just stand and sing or cancel a show with so much going on like show after show, award shows, shades, world of dance and more importantly her kids. Give her some credit I'm sure changes will come but she needs to keep consistency for a bit, for the people who haven't attended and in Vegas there's always people from all over every night.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 12, 2017#81

20K7,952
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,952

Feb 12, 2017#82

14K6,386
                Contributor
                14K6,386

Feb 12, 2017#83

Contributor

Feb 13, 2017#84

RLO wrote:
                    Dross1984 wrote:I can't believe I'm actually gonna see her in 10 days... :confetti
                    have fun!
                    Thanks!

46K3,676
                    Admin
                    46K3,676

Feb 13, 2017#85

^You'll have to make sure to tell us all about it!
                      jlover917 wrote:Guys she's 1 year in. So many complains about this and that. Things cost money and there's budgets. If she would change her set or do things by listening to what others think her and her team should do they wouldn't never please every single complaint. She's given so much and even today that message of her being sick yet still pulling through to put on a show. She could easily say f it and just stand and sing or cancel a show with so much going on like show after show, award shows, shades, world of dance and more importantly her kids. Give her some credit I'm sure changes will come but she needs to keep consistency for a bit, for the people who haven't attended and in Vegas there's always people from all over every night.
                      Exactly. The show is for people from all over the world, not really people who live in Vegas. Even so, though, I don't know if I am unusual, but I can see the same live show over and over and over again without getting bored, lol. There is always something different.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2017#86

Amen!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2017#87

Take a 4k camera phone with you :love2

Contributor

Feb 14, 2017#88

lucinda wrote:
                            My phone does in fact do 4K video! Hoping to get some good stuff. :woot

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2017#89

Dross1984 wrote:
                              lucinda wrote:
                              My phone does in fact do 4K video! Hoping to get some good stuff. :woot
                              Awesome :confetti :cheer :love2

Feb 15, 2017#90

This guy posted the entire performance in 1080p on Youtube.Grab it as long is still available :D

Master of Jenology

Feb 15, 2017#91

lucinda wrote:This guy posted the entire performance in 1080p on Youtube.Grab it as long is still available :D

I just notice at the begining where she supposed to put on the Jacket for Glamorous Life song she didnt put the Jacket on.... hmmmm anyone knows why? she usualy dances with the huge Jaket..

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 15, 2017#92

rainman wrote:
                                    lucinda wrote:This guy posted the entire performance in 1080p on Youtube.Grab it as long is still available :D

I just notice at the begining where she supposed to put on the Jacket for Glamorous Life song she didnt put the Jacket on.... hmmmm anyone knows why? she usualy dances with the huge Jaket..
                                    Kinda looks like the male dancers didnt bring the coats in. As u can see one dancer had it on and out it down right away. They are so pro. They kept doing the steps like nothing happened. PIGRIAH would have frozed

20K7,952
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,952

Feb 15, 2017#93

16K4,313
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,313

Feb 15, 2017#94

repro_boy wrote:
                                        rainman wrote:

Kinda looks like the male dancers didnt bring the coats in. As u can see one dancer had it on and out it down right away. They are so pro. They kept doing the steps like nothing happened. PIGRIAH would have frozed
                                        Jen and her dancers are SO PROFESSIONAL. I swear if we didn't know that they were gonna wear the furs, it would totally look normal to us.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 15, 2017#95

Wow always flawless!

Master of Jenology

Feb 15, 2017#96

mEm wrote:
                                            repro_boy wrote:
                                            rainman wrote:

Jen and her dancers are SO PROFESSIONAL. I swear if we didn't know that they were gonna wear the furs, it would totally look normal to us.
                                            Yeah,,, but one ended up wearing it ...then toss it off... that was super gr8! time was everything...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2017#97

Luka711 wrote:
                                              Camel toe :oops:

Contributor

Feb 15, 2017#98

Thanks for the heads up!

13K1,207
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K1,207

Feb 16, 2017#99

lucinda wrote:
                                                  Luka711 wrote:
                                                  Camel toe :oops:
                                                  @JenRox how can I block this pervert's messages? I forgot :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2017#100

:evil:

Read more posts (661 remaining)