Jen MUST do Superbowl next year

Jen MUST do Superbowl next year

16K4,313
Contributor
16K4,313

Feb 06, 2017#1

I know that we have talked about this many times
    but i think it should be a crime if Jen wont do it.

We need to let Jen / Jen's team (Tiana/Elaine/everyone around her) know that her fans really want it to happen
    I think we should try to reach out to them from social media. I know that it wont effect the decision, but at least they'll talk about it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#2

She can do but not next year.This year she has so many things to do and doesnt have time to rehearse,SuperBowl will take so much time to rehearse.

Feb 06, 2017#3

Now SB is different ,singers should find sponsors to pay for their perfromance,thats a question.They will choose more and more young singers in the futuru

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#4

Love_JLO wrote:She can do but not next year.This year she has so many things to do and doesnt have time to rehearse,SuperBowl will take so much time to rehearse.
          I think Jennifer can do it.
          I have seen her rehashing some days or hours before performances and blew us all way. Time will not be an issue.
          I liked Gaga's, but it was nothing special, nothing out of this world. I wasn't surprised by nothing tbh.
          Jennifer, beyonce and Madonna know how to command a stage.
          Jennifer should do the next and reveal why she is a major queen in showbiz.
          Have you image a Jlo's show with a super budget ?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#5

Every year the same conversation,lol
            She should do it, but she won't.

Feb 06, 2017#6

Every year the same conversation,lol

20K7,957
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,957

Feb 06, 2017#7

I think production process would be more time consuming than rehearsals. Jen is a pro dancer, she doesnt need 3 months to learn choreo for 13 min performance lol

I want her to do it, but I dont have any hopes for it anymore lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#8

RayJlo wrote:
                  Love_JLO wrote:She can do but not next year.This year she has so many things to do and doesnt have time to rehearse,SuperBowl will take so much time to rehearse.
                  I think Jennifer can do it.
                  I have seen her rehashing some days or hours before performances and blew us all way. Time will not be an issue.
                  I liked Gaga's, but it was nothing special, nothing out of this world. I wasn't surprised by nothing tbh.
                  Jennifer, beyonce and Madonna know how to command a stage.
                  Jennifer should do the next and reveal why she is a major queen in showbiz.
                  Have you image a Jlo's show with a super budget ?
                  Super Bowl isnt some normal awards show,thats a huge stage for American football and then singing/dancing,the whole performance should defer to it so the performance will do more challenge,nowadays every singers do this will spend much time for sure,because its really big and important,especially she dances.

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#9

They will probably go with a male next year. Jen needs another hit single.

12K1,502
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K1,502

Feb 06, 2017#10

Id love her to do it but we know she won't, Plus next year there probably gonna have a male/band/group since its been dominated by females

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#11

THE WORLD NEEDS THIS!

14K2,714
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        14K2,714

Feb 06, 2017#12

You always said "She need months to rehearse" or "She needs a hit single" !!! LOL
                          Jennifer it's a pro dancer and can rehearse 1 month before, also GAGA have a big hit the last 12 months to get the SB Performance????

12K1,502
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K1,502

Feb 06, 2017#13

Jennifer said it takes month to prepare something this size she has way to much going on of course id love to see it happen but i doubt it ever will i bet Jennifer's been approached this decade already tbh.
                            I think next year shes gonna do more acting i think this is gonna be her musical year and next year shes gonna focus on a studio movie along side the HBO one

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#14

We would have to wait for Shades of Blue to be cancelled, or her Vegas show to end.

I don't see it happening; it'd be a decent show, but not happening anytime soon!

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#15

We need to tweet her. She can do it!

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#16

Maybe in 2020

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#17

Not gonna happen until she gets music relevancy again.

Carrie, Pink, Rihanna, Taylor, Maroon 5, Bieber and even Drake are coming first.

12K588
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K588

Feb 06, 2017#18

Wellyver wrote:Not gonna happen until she gets music relevancy again.

Carrie, Pink, Rihanna, Taylor, Maroon 5, Bieber and even Drake are coming first.
                                      True (i may even add Adele) but i wouldn't call Gaga really musically relevant at the moment... girl has amazing connections, network and a hell of a team, Jen on the other hand not so much. Imho if she managed to get 1-2 decent hits she could have a chance if bigger names turn it down for some reason...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#19

chrisjlover wrote:Every year the same conversation,lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#20

I like Gaga but to be honest her performance was very underwhelming, fell short of the awesome shows Madonna and Beyonce put on and I have no doubt Jenn can pull it off for next year if she wanted to... we need to go hard pushing for this.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#21

i thought gaga was good but come one Jen would have murdered that stage. But I dont know if she would do it. But Im hoping she would do the world cup.

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#22

Well I guess the whole world is waiting for JLO to bring on her legendry performance BUT she is the one who has to MAKE THIS HAPPEN. She is the best performer of the biz and and she gotta do this.
                                              Btw she has already have a catalogue of Hits to bring on. She did vegas WITHOUT ANY NEW MUSIC OR ALBUM the same goes with DAWT she only wanted to TOUR cuz of the divorce thing. Like I said her name is sooooo big she can do this if she has nothing out. She is a legend hello!!!!

12K1,502
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K1,502

Feb 06, 2017#23

tajegu wrote:Well I guess the whole world is waiting for JLO to bring on her legendry performance BUT she is the one who has to MAKE THIS HAPPEN. She is the best performer of the biz and and she gotta do this.
                                                Btw she has already have a catalogue of Hits to bring on. She did vegas WITHOUT ANY NEW MUSIC OR ALBUM the same goes with DAWT she only wanted to TOUR cuz of the divorce thing. Like I said her name is sooooo big she can do this if she has nothing out. She is a legend hello!!!!
                                                Well she had

Love?
                                                On the floor
                                                Im into you
                                                Papi
                                                Follow the leader
                                                The hardest ever
                                                Dance Again the hits
                                                Dance again

Before she toured

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#24

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#25

Im telling you people want to see Jlo perform

Read more posts (94 remaining)