Jennifer Out & about picture thread

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
JLopez
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11776
Joined: Dec 24th, 2008, 7:00 pm
Location: Kuwait - UK London

by JLopez, Oct 6th, 2017, 3:55 pm

He need some cream for his hand
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14688
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Oct 7th, 2017, 12:07 am

JLopez wrote:He need some cream for his hand


Image
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14688
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Oct 7th, 2017, 8:53 am

User avatar
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1361
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Oct 7th, 2017, 11:43 am

Max is the iTech kid :ROFL:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
JLopez
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11776
Joined: Dec 24th, 2008, 7:00 pm
Location: Kuwait - UK London

by JLopez, Oct 7th, 2017, 3:33 pm

kateflo wrote:
JLopez wrote:He need some cream for his hand


Image


:lol:
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12422
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Oct 10th, 2017, 7:48 am

At STX Media studios yesterday
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm

by QueenCedar101, Oct 18th, 2017, 8:03 pm

nixy1991 wrote:
platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer

It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.


Very well said! Not only that, he kind of gives me a gold digger vibe, like he wants to be with her for a better reputation. Their relationship just doesn’t feel right. It seems like they’re a happy couple just for show, but I won’t be surprised if he abuses her in a sort later on.
sarahs
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 224
Joined: Mar 25th, 2016, 7:43 pm

by sarahs, Oct 19th, 2017, 12:17 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:
platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer

It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.


Very well said! Not only that, he kind of gives me a gold digger vibe, like he wants to be with her for a better reputation. Their relationship just doesn’t feel right. It seems like they’re a happy couple just for show, but I won’t be surprised if he abuses her in a sort later on.


I agree he just doesn't seem genuine...too corning and such a crawler in front of cameras... %) He also gives me cold vibes
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm

by QueenCedar101, Oct 19th, 2017, 1:20 pm

sarahs wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:
platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer

It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.


Very well said! Not only that, he kind of gives me a gold digger vibe, like he wants to be with her for a better reputation. Their relationship just doesn’t feel right. It seems like they’re a happy couple just for show, but I won’t be surprised if he abuses her in a sort later on.


I agree he just doesn't seem genuine...too corning and such a crawler in front of cameras... %) He also gives me cold vibes


Right. I was pointing out on another topic similar to this that it wasn’t healthy to be in so many relationships and that she has to go to him for some reason. Then, some of the people were mad at me because I said it and they think she’s in a happy relationship and they called me “bitter” and “obsessive”, when I was literally stating my honest opinion. Alex seems like a fake person. She deserves someone better.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12422
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Oct 19th, 2017, 2:21 pm

User avatar
tah71
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13981
Joined: Mar 26th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by tah71, Oct 19th, 2017, 2:37 pm

I love casual Jen! lol
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52316
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Oct 19th, 2017, 8:21 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:
platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer

It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.


Very well said! Not only that, he kind of gives me a gold digger vibe, like he wants to be with her for a better reputation. Their relationship just doesn’t feel right. It seems like they’re a happy couple just for show, but I won’t be surprised if he abuses her in a sort later on.


Abuses her? Some of you guys are going way too far. The things some of you say about her friends and family are horrible. These are real people you are talking about.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm

by QueenCedar101, Oct 19th, 2017, 9:39 pm

JenRox wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:
platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer

It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.


Very well said! Not only that, he kind of gives me a gold digger vibe, like he wants to be with her for a better reputation. Their relationship just doesn’t feel right. It seems like they’re a happy couple just for show, but I won’t be surprised if he abuses her in a sort later on.


Abuses her? Some of you guys are going way too far. The things some of you say about her friends and family are horrible. These are real people you are talking about.


Look, I don’t wish anything bad on her. I really don’t. However, the way Alex presents himself seems pretty fake and off-putting. I don’t hate him, but he doesn’t seem very genuine IMO. Something bad can potentially happen. There have been instances where the wrong people can do mean things to you, like you’ve heard in the news people who get killed by their own friends or what not. I don’t want anything to happen to anyone, but you never know.
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4837
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Oct 20th, 2017, 10:34 am

^I CAN'T with some of your comments...
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12422
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Oct 20th, 2017, 11:00 am

arwa233 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4998986/Jennifer-Lopez-shows-curves-sweater-sweatpants.html
https://www.vogue.com/article/jennifer- ... reet-style


User avatar
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 82
Joined: Jul 26th, 2017, 4:31 am

by Lacroix, Oct 20th, 2017, 11:39 am

Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...


I agree. Just stfu already QueenCedar. :coffee
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12422
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Oct 20th, 2017, 1:16 pm

User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm

by QueenCedar101, Oct 20th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...


Why? Because I don’t blindly follow behind something? If I think something is wrong, I’m gonna speak on it. I speak with reasoning and with logic, and if you can’t stand the heat, oh well.

#BOOM!!!
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm

by QueenCedar101, Oct 20th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Lacroix wrote:
Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...


I agree. Just stfu already QueenCedar. :coffee


You mad? :lol: I’m not gonna blindly follow someone or something and act like everything is okay, just because I love someone or something. If I feel like everything seems right, then I’ll support it, but I’m not gonna support you with everything just because you’re a human being, and just because I’m a fan of you, and just because some of you are not happy with my opinions. No. That’s not enough. I’m not doing that one.
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4837
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Oct 20th, 2017, 2:37 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...


Why? Because I don’t blindly follow behind something? If I think something is wrong, I’m gonna speak on it. I speak with reasoning and with logic, and if you can’t stand the heat, oh well.

#BOOM!!!


Reasoning and logic? :lol: Gurl bye - you're a damn mess...
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16141
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Oct 20th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Lacroix wrote:
Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...


I agree. Just stfu already QueenCedar. :coffee


:jenclap

Judging someone you don’t know =/= speaking with “reasoning and logic”. :coffee
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm

by QueenCedar101, Oct 20th, 2017, 3:29 pm

Crazy4JenL wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...


Why? Because I don’t blindly follow behind something? If I think something is wrong, I’m gonna speak on it. I speak with reasoning and with logic, and if you can’t stand the heat, oh well.

#BOOM!!!


Reasoning and logic? :lol: Gurl bye - you're a damn mess...


Well, explain to me why you think you’re the only right one. You literally get mad at people when they state an opinion you don’t like. Your comments are literally so childish and filled with tantrums, it makes you look embarrassing. Not everyone is gonna share the same opinion as you or think like you want them to think. Get over it.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm

by QueenCedar101, Oct 20th, 2017, 3:31 pm

J wrote:
Lacroix wrote:
Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...


I agree. Just stfu already QueenCedar. :coffee


:jenclap

Judging someone you don’t know =/= speaking with “reasoning and logic”. :coffee


Being a fan =/= supporting everything they do. Do you not understand this? You probably don’t like certain celebs and you judge them, even though you don’t know them. But you know, “stop judging people”. Girl, you gonna get judged and a lot of times you need to judge to firm your own opinions.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52316
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Oct 20th, 2017, 7:07 pm

This is a fansite. Making huge leaps of that nature about her boyfriend is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Anyway, here are some great pics from People Mag. There's a video at the source: http://people.com/bodies/jennifer-lopez ... -tried-it/

Image

Image
Image

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: iKnowHer and 26 guests