20K7,749
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,749

Oct 10, 2017#331

At STX Media studios yesterday

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#332

nixy1991 wrote:
                platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer
                It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.
                Very well said! Not only that, he kind of gives me a gold digger vibe, like he wants to be with her for a better reputation. Their relationship just doesn’t feel right. It seems like they’re a happy couple just for show, but I won’t be surprised if he abuses her in a sort later on.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#333

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                  nixy1991 wrote:
                  platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer
                  It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.
                  Very well said! Not only that, he kind of gives me a gold digger vibe, like he wants to be with her for a better reputation. Their relationship just doesn’t feel right. It seems like they’re a happy couple just for show, but I won’t be surprised if he abuses her in a sort later on.
                  I agree he just doesn't seem genuine...too corning and such a crawler in front of cameras... %) He also gives me cold vibes

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#334

sarahs wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    nixy1991 wrote:
                    I agree he just doesn't seem genuine...too corning and such a crawler in front of cameras... %) He also gives me cold vibes
                    Right. I was pointing out on another topic similar to this that it wasn’t healthy to be in so many relationships and that she has to go to him for some reason. Then, some of the people were mad at me because I said it and they think she’s in a happy relationship and they called me “bitter” and “obsessive”, when I was literally stating my honest opinion. Alex seems like a fake person. She deserves someone better.

20K7,749
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,749

Oct 19, 2017#335

14K2,609
                      Admin
                      14K2,609

Oct 19, 2017#336

I love casual Jen! lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#337

46K3,569
                          Admin
                          46K3,569

Oct 20, 2017#338

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                            nixy1991 wrote:
                            Abuses her? Some of you guys are going way too far. The things some of you say about her friends and family are horrible. These are real people you are talking about.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#339

JenRox wrote:
                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              nixy1991 wrote:
                              Abuses her? Some of you guys are going way too far. The things some of you say about her friends and family are horrible. These are real people you are talking about.
                              Look, I don’t wish anything bad on her. I really don’t. However, the way Alex presents himself seems pretty fake and off-putting. I don’t hate him, but he doesn’t seem very genuine IMO. Something bad can potentially happen. There have been instances where the wrong people can do mean things to you, like you’ve heard in the news people who get killed by their own friends or what not. I don’t want anything to happen to anyone, but you never know.

12K11,300
                              Contributor
                              12K11,300

Oct 20, 2017#340

^I CAN'T with some of your comments...

20K7,749
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,749

Oct 20, 2017#341

Intro to Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#342

Crazy4JenL wrote:^I CAN'T with some of your comments...
                                    I agree. Just stfu already QueenCedar. :coffee

20K7,749
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,749

Oct 20, 2017#343

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#344

Why? Because I don’t blindly follow behind something? If I think something is wrong, I’m gonna speak on it. I speak with reasoning and with logic, and if you can’t stand the heat, oh well.

#BOOM!!!

Oct 20, 2017#345

Lacroix wrote:
                                          You mad? :lol: I’m not gonna blindly follow someone or something and act like everything is okay, just because I love someone or something. If I feel like everything seems right, then I’ll support it, but I’m not gonna support you with everything just because you’re a human being, and just because I’m a fan of you, and just because some of you are not happy with my opinions. No. That’s not enough. I’m not doing that one.

12K11,300
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,300

Oct 20, 2017#346

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                            Why? Because I don’t blindly follow behind something? If I think something is wrong, I’m gonna speak on it. I speak with reasoning and with logic, and if you can’t stand the heat, oh well.

#BOOM!!!
                                            Reasoning and logic? :lol: Gurl bye - you're a damn mess...

26K8,890
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,890

Oct 20, 2017#347

Lacroix wrote:
                                              :jenclap

Judging someone you don’t know =/= speaking with “reasoning and logic”. :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#348

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                                QueenCedar101 wrote:

#BOOM!!!
                                                Reasoning and logic? :lol: Gurl bye - you're a damn mess...
                                                Well, explain to me why you think you’re the only right one. You literally get mad at people when they state an opinion you don’t like. Your comments are literally so childish and filled with tantrums, it makes you look embarrassing. Not everyone is gonna share the same opinion as you or think like you want them to think. Get over it.

Oct 20, 2017#349

J wrote:
                                                  Lacroix wrote:
                                                  :jenclap

Judging someone you don’t know =/= speaking with “reasoning and logic”. :coffee
                                                  Being a fan =/= supporting everything they do. Do you not understand this? You probably don’t like certain celebs and you judge them, even though you don’t know them. But you know, “stop judging people”. Girl, you gonna get judged and a lot of times you need to judge to firm your own opinions.

46K3,569
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,569

Oct 20, 2017#350

This is a fansite. Making huge leaps of that nature about her boyfriend is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Anyway, here are some great pics from People Mag. There's a video at the source: http://people.com/bodies/jennifer-lopez ... -tried-it/

Read more posts (1426 remaining)