Master of Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#176

Does anyone else thinks all these pics of them looks weird... she looks amazing tho!! I'm so use to seeing Jen all casuals on her lunch dates etc. Hmm will the real Jen please come bck

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#177

I love them time for elegant-lo :rockon

14K6,348
      Contributor
      14K6,348

Apr 26, 2017#178

rainman wrote:Does anyone else thinks all these pics of them looks weird... she looks amazing tho!! I'm so use to seeing Jen all casuals on her lunch dates etc. Hmm will the real Jen please come bck
        They're attached to the hips, she's bringing him to her meetings for some reasons, in the blue outfit it was a meeting with NBC executives and Page 6 say she's helping him get some businesses/TV deal with them.. and with the black coat she was at a conference for World of dance.

13K1,207
        Doctor of Jenology
        13K1,207

Apr 26, 2017#179

daisylo wrote:
          rainman wrote:Does anyone else thinks all these pics of them looks weird... she looks amazing tho!! I'm so use to seeing Jen all casuals on her lunch dates etc. Hmm will the real Jen please come bck
          They're attached to the hips, she's bringing him to her meetings for some reasons, in the blue outfit it was a meeting with NBC executives and Page 6 say she's helping him get some businesses/TV deal with them.. and with the black coat she was at a conference for World of dance.
          SOB season 3 cameo on a playground. :coffee

20K7,828
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,828

Apr 26, 2017#180

^I dont think he wanna be an actor lol

14K2,609
            Admin
            14K2,609

Apr 26, 2017#181

daisylo wrote:
              Didn't Page 6 also say that Jen and Drake were fake....just saying lol

I seriously doubt Alex needs Jen to get tv deals. He already has a tv deal with Fox for MLB broadcasting. Plus, he has another deal with CNBC for a reality sports show. Who knows what they were meeting about, could be something new, or maybe he was just there. lol

Relationships are for the two people involved, no one else. Trust me, I get the whole fan interest in their favorite person and who they are dating. I get the discussions and that some people love it some don't. But some people take it to the extreme, nit picking and looking for every negative detail. lol She gets enough of that from outside of here. People should know by now that Jen loves being in love! If if falls apart, she'll pick up the pieces and move on like she always does.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#182

Everyone has their own opinion. The most important is an objective, not blinded, not idealized one. I'm tired of this constant, stubborn defending of her, that whatever she does is ALWAYS a holy thing.

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Apr 26, 2017#183

Except none of us have all the facts, so how can we have an objective opinion?

20K7,828
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,828

Apr 26, 2017#184

JenRox wrote:Except none of us have all the facts, so how can we have an objective opinion?
                    Cuz they saw them on 10 pics and three 10 seconds long videos :lol:

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Apr 26, 2017#185

Luka711 wrote:
                      JenRox wrote:Except none of us have all the facts, so how can we have an objective opinion?
                      BBers are music, movie, television, fashion, relationship and body language experts. :lol:

14K6,348
                      Contributor
                      14K6,348

Apr 26, 2017#186

^ Jlo experts that what we are O:)

April 24 2017: Leaving 'The Sea Grill' at Rockefeller NY

April 24 2017: Arriving/Leaving NBC studio.

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

Apr 26, 2017#187

We just want the best for her, that's all. :angel

Thanks for the pics!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#188

JenRox wrote: BBers are music, movie, television, fashion, relationship and body language experts. :lol:
                            Of course we are :angel O:) :grouphug

14K6,348
                            Contributor
                            14K6,348

Apr 26, 2017#189

^welcome.

more from Miami: 04/19/17.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#190

JenRox wrote:BBers are music, movie, television, fashion, relationship and body language experts. :lol:

:lol:

She is beautiful, they make a great couple visually.

Master of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#191

Welp, she created Bennifer all over again, just can't help herself. Smfh

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#192

Now it's A-Rod-Lo :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#193

Why she took his hand just to hold like two seconds? Lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#194

pitbulljlo wrote: Why she took his hand just to hold like two seconds? Lol
                                        It looks better in photos :ROFL:

12K11,439
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,439

Apr 27, 2017#195

Why are some of you so bitter? Are your personal lives that sad? I love seeing someone happy and in love - no better feeling.

Master of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#196

i think they are a gorgeous couple :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#197

JenRox wrote:
                                              Luka711 wrote:
                                              BBers are music, movie, television, fashion, relationship and body language experts. :lol:
                                              Don't forget were also executive producers, choreographers, managers, and script writers O:)

Master of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#198

She looks amazing :love2
                                                Thank you @daisylo :hug

23K5,924
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,924

May 07, 2017#199

14K6,348
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,348

May 07, 2017#200

what's up with the hair ? she must be shooting something.

tired of the blonde by the way.

Read more posts (1576 remaining)