14K6,387
Contributor
14K6,387

Apr 24, 2017#151

Luka711 wrote:Haha daisy, Jen will never look like that ! lol
    lol she won't but some of his exes were like that and look at Cameron Diaz she started to look buff when she dated him, we'll see how Jen will look in a few months :lol:

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Apr 24, 2017#152

Let me just say I believe Jennifer is too good and grown to let herself be manipulated like that by a man.

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Apr 24, 2017#153

HAHAHA And then she can finally get that super hero role we've all been waiting for... SHE-HULK! :lol:

14K6,387
        Contributor
        14K6,387

Apr 24, 2017#154

Fashion show still on.. %)

(she looks great)

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#155

daisylo wrote:Fashion show still on..

(she looks great)
            The best they've looked together as a couple. The colour on Jen is amazing, and the fit is perfect!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#156

Nothin On Me wrote:
              daisylo wrote:Fashion show still on..

(she looks great)
              The best they've looked together as a couple. The colour on Jen is amazing, and the fit is perfect!
              To be honest, this look of hers remind Me her Bennifer looks.

Contributor

Apr 24, 2017#157

Contributor

Apr 24, 2017#158

HQs

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#159

All these photos seem so wanna-be Bennifer / staged, especially with all the styling? Is Benny Medina calling the paps on them? :P She was never dressing this classy for 'casual lunches with the boyfriend' when she was with Casper.

12K588
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K588

Apr 24, 2017#160

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:All these photos seem so wanna-be Bennifer / staged, especially with all the styling? Is Benny Medina calling the paps on them? :P She was never dressing this classy for 'casual lunches with the boyfriend' when she was with Casper.
                      lol exactly because of Casper. Different people different styles. Jen adjusts accordingly and even though i hate Alex they look great together. Jen always loved to dress up her men and with Alex she has already a man who likes to dress well so she has fun with it imho. ;)

13K1,207
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      13K1,207

Apr 25, 2017#161

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:All these photos seem so wanna-be Bennifer / staged, especially with all the styling? Is Benny Medina calling the paps on them? :P She was never dressing this classy for 'casual lunches with the boyfriend' when she was with Casper.
                        She was never with Marc too. At least I don't remember a lot of examples. Depends on her man.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#162

lets see
                          With Casper:
                          a. She had to pay for every meal
                          b. no need to dress up, where were they going unless she had a meeting or treating him

With Alex:
                          A. A well dressed man that can treat her to the best and most expensive meal and pay for it
                          b. A business man that hold as many powerful meeting as hers so maybe dressing up is required to people handling business

I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer

Apr 25, 2017#163

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                            :love2 :love2 hope they last, powerful sexy hot grown people, Jrod rocks on :rockon

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#164

:rockon :love2 :love2 I love them

14K2,800
                              Contributor
                              14K2,800

Apr 25, 2017#165

Love the mint green look
                                She did wod press

14K6,387
                                Contributor
                                14K6,387

Apr 25, 2017#166

it's just a little too much in such a short time like she rarely goes anywhere without him, I get that's it's new and exciting or whatever but they need to relax or we're gonna have another True Love book O:)

That and he's ruining too many pictures by walking in front of her :coffee

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

Apr 25, 2017#167

platanopower wrote:I don't understand the hate for Arod, and the ignorance of the people acting like he's a nobody just because they don't get out of this site and see there is world beyond this site. Arod is a legend in baseball world, filthy rich and business all over, the man is the version of her just in different arena and different deals. haters keep hating, Jrod will keep loving :rockon :cheer
                                    It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#168

daisylo wrote:looks like she has been working out with his trainer, lets hope he's not trying to turn Jen very buff like most of his ex girlfriends since that's his type.

edit:
                                      he liked that picture today, that's what I'm saying lol he has a fetish.
                                      Jennifer has always been athletic. She ran track in high school and has an athletic body type, and she is also a great dancer maybe this combination is the reason for her perfect body. But she will never look like that. She just wants to preserve what she already has not to enhance it, you can't get better than that. And it's not like she just started to workout because she is dating this guy she was always very fit and athletic, sometimes I am getting tired just watching her show. :lol:

14K6,387
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,387

Apr 25, 2017#169

lakersfan wrote: Jennifer has always been athletic. She ran track in high school and has an athletic body type, and she is also a great dancer maybe this combination is the reason for her perfect body. But she will never look like that. She just wants to preserve what she already has not to enhance it, you can't get better than that. And it's not like she just started to workout because she is dating this guy she was always very fit and athletic, sometimes I am getting tired just watching her show. :lol:
                                        I was half joking since she has been with his trainer and Arod Loves very muscular ladies, (not a coincidence that the first thing he said about her in The View is that she's very athletic) and there is different way to workout for different results, she does to stay fit, for her endurance but still keeping her curves which Tracy Anderson does well.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#170

daisylo wrote:
                                          it's just a little too much in such a short time like she rarely goes anywhere without him, I get that's it's new and exciting or whatever but they need to relax or we're gonna have another True Love book O:)

That and he's ruining too many pictures by walking in front of her :coffee
                                          True! And it's funny cause that's not only our opinion but also many of TV shows admit that too.

She falls and gives her heart a little too easy... Let's see for how long. I do wish she finds her true love but don't think it's him.

Apr 25, 2017#171

nixy1991 wrote: It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.
                                            :ditto

There is no doubt that they are both successful on their own and good looking, but the true is that he has a tendency for cheating and Jenn has a bad luck with that :coffee
                                            Arod had a bad track record. He left his wife once he started to get famous. I'm really hoping the best for her but I expecting the worst tbh...
                                            Hope that A-Rod is just the flavor of the season for her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#172

How can she get used to this ? I could never.This worse than bennifer.Somewhere Benny is loving this I bet. %)

Intro to Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#173

wooow crazy :D
                                                the way he hits her back in the end :ROFL:
                                                at least he opened the door for her :D

Intro to Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#174

jennylo86 wrote:
                                                  nixy1991 wrote: It's not all about money, though. His whole vibe is just off. He seems fake and controlling, and I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry there. It was funny when Ellen said something snarky about him not being a gentlemen, and Jennifer got all defensive. We'll see how it goes, and I wish them luck, but the change in her behavior is obvious.
                                                  :ditto

There is no doubt that they are both successful on their own and good looking, but the true is that he has a tendency for cheating and Jenn has a bad luck with that :coffee
                                                  Arod had a bad track record. He left his wife once he started to get famous. I'm really hoping the best for her but I expecting the worst tbh...
                                                  Hope that A-Rod is just the flavor of the season for her.

uhh interesting, tendency for cheating? he supposely cheated to his wife, nothing was ever said about cheating on his ex girlfriends(cameron, kate, the google lady or the wrestler), so stop generalizing.

lmao at people acting like this fast behavior about Jen is new. Are you a new fan or just in denial? but Jen has always carry love on her sleeve and love being in love, this our jen the ones that have been married within months of dating so stop acting brand new. Jen is a grown woman, and we don't change who we're, i doubt she's changing now at 48. She will keep loving hard and fast and stay till is working and moving on to the next when it's not working.

I have a good feeling about Jrod, i see them lasting for a hot minute. :rockon

Contributor

Apr 26, 2017#175

HQs

Read more posts (1685 remaining)