Contributor

Jan 29, 2017#226

He just performed a new song in Amsterdam, so the new album is going to drop very soon! Fingers crossed Jen made the cut on the album

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Jan 29, 2017#227

He played a new song but didn't perform it but yeah hopefully in the next 3 weeks.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#228

I still want to hear the full song. I'm not a fan of Drake or his music. But the vocals of Jen sounded amazing at that prom party <3

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 06, 2017#229

This article talks about the potential collabs on More Life and ranks them on whether or not they'll be on the album.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/drakes-more ... 5999967956

Jenny is ranked moderate.

Master of Jenology

Feb 07, 2017#230

Watch it becoming a leftover.

Contributor

Feb 07, 2017#231

Let's hope it makes it

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Feb 07, 2017#232

If it's not on it I hope he plays it on his radio like he does for songs that don't make his albums, at this point I just want to hear the full song.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 07, 2017#233

daisylo wrote:If it's not on it I hope he plays it on his radio like he does for songs that don't make his albums, at this point I just want to hear the full song.
                  Me too. I just want to hear the song no matter how or where.

Master of Jenology

Feb 07, 2017#234

daisylo wrote:If it's not on it I hope he plays it on his radio like he does for songs that don't make his albums, at this point I just want to hear the full song.
                    Its impossible. First of all Jlo is a living Legend. Working with her is an honor, is a plus for singers. Second they already know the buzz around them so they will use that to push the song. I'm sure daisylo this will be out ;)

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Feb 07, 2017#235

tajegu wrote:
                      Its impossible. First of all Jlo is a living Legend. Working with her is an honor, is a plus for singers. Second they already know the buzz around them so they will use that to push the song. I'm sure daisylo this will be out ;)
                      That's not how he roll tho, he doesn't care about all that (He only played his song with beyonce on his radio after all) and if they wanted to use the buzz around them for promo they would have released the song last month when the buzz was at its pick.
                      We should know in the next 2 weeks.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 08, 2017#236

daisylo wrote:
                        tajegu wrote:
                        That's not how her roll tho, he doesn't care about all that (He only played his song with beyonce on his radio after all) and if they wanted to use the buzz around them for promo they would have released the song last month when the buzz was at its pick.
                        We should know in the next 2 weeks.
                        Agreed. I think at best it will play on OVO sound radio if it doesn't make the cut.

He did a remix for One Dance with Bieber but that also was only played on OVO Sound.

Contributor

Feb 08, 2017#237

tajegu wrote:
                          Do you honestly think Drake cares about all that? He is one of the biggest artists of the decade, the biggest Hip-Hop artist of the year, has had a song (or songs) reach #1 in various countries, has had countless Top 10s/Top 20s, and various #1 albums. He is also the reigning king on Spotify.

Not for nothing, but I'm sure "J.Lo" is not at the top of the priority list right now. But let's hope it makes it eitherway, or she can save it for her album.

Master of Jenology

Feb 10, 2017#238

^Thats simply my opinion and I stand by it. And if you still put Jlo to others level I'm not gonna argue its your opinion I respect. But to me and soooo many ppl "JLO IS SOMEONE ELSE SHE IS SOMETHING ELSE".

Intro to Jenology

Feb 10, 2017#239

It probably hasn't been released due to copy right issues

14K2,771
                              Contributor
                              14K2,771

Feb 10, 2017#240

Just read he revealed More Life will be complete within 2 weeks

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 11, 2017#241

Let's keep our fingers crossed
                                  that song with Jennifer is on it *prays* I haven't been this excited for a track after a while.

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Feb 11, 2017#242

I gonna pissed if we get yet another Pitbull collabo (which might be good but that's not the point) and never get that one.

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Feb 12, 2017#243

Lucifer81 wrote:I've literally been checking this post everyday since Dec 30th....and still nothing....

Master of Jenology

Feb 12, 2017#244

hope it doesnt happen like her and Jason Derulo song....omg that was a hit song that just got wasted

Intro to Jenology

Feb 12, 2017#245

JLOVERS need to wake up, you are not going to get the Jlo/Drake song

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Feb 13, 2017#246

Feb 19, 2017#247

It's dropping on his radio March 4.

Drake don't screw this up I need that song! :coffee In the Interview he only mention one of the collabo but at least he says that he loves doing Pop music.. because listening to some of the snippets it was only some heavy rap music so I tho that 's what all the playlist was gonna be.
                                              "The style in which its being put together is based on the concept of OVO Sound Radio. It's almost like a radio show. I basically asked myself "What if I did it like OVO Sound Radio but every song was a new Drake song?" It's more like an evolution of a mixtape. After Views, I was inspired and I wanted to keep the music going and get people inspired," Drake said.

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

Feb 19, 2017#248

Wonder if it drops then
                                                First it was 2016, then January, last week he said in 2 weeks now its March 4

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Feb 19, 2017#249

crazyboyms wrote:Wonder if it drops then
                                                  First it was 2016, then January, last week he said in 2 weeks now its March 4
                                                  lol yeah but it's the first time that they give an official date, so hopefully that's the final date.

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Feb 19, 2017#250

Even if it's not on the album, it will still played at a radio, right? didn't someone say that?

Read more posts (134 remaining)