14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Feb 20, 2017#276

panos86 wrote:What? Where's the delusion in this? And why wouldn't we beg for such a song?! Are you guys insane?! Drake is the hottest rapper out there, artist of the year, getting hits and No1s left right and center . . . and we shoudln't care?! Wtf? And we have facts, receipts, teasers and snippets of an amazing production, a highly public romantic connection between two of the hottests stars on the planet and we are delusional for expecting at least a hot song from it? Gtfo with that crap...
    Exactly !

and album or playlist could even be a mixtape or whatever how does that matter ?

they're just saying that like if the song isn't on his project they'll say "told you" :coffee

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Feb 20, 2017#277

I just hope we're going to hear the full thing. It sounds promising, I'm sure they reworked some stuff.

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Feb 20, 2017#278

The original song is really boring tho. The beat is really good, but the song, not.

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Feb 20, 2017#279

Guys, I asked this on the previous page and I remember someone here saying, that Drake release on his radio most of the unreleased tracks of his albums. Can someone confirm that? In that case, even if it might not be included, we will still have a chance to listen to the song.

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Feb 20, 2017#280

CosTaSsSs wrote:Guys, I asked this on the previous page and I remember someone here saying, that Drake release on his radio most of the unreleased tracks of his albums. Can someone confirm that? In that case, even if it might not be included, we will still have a chance to listen to the song.

Yes he does sometimes but I wouldn't say with most of them, he has many tracks that we never heard. But this project is apparently being released directly on his radio, maybe just premiering there I'm not sure.

Contributor

Feb 20, 2017#281

panos86 wrote:What? Where's the delusion in this? And why wouldn't we beg for such a song?! Are you guys insane?! Drake is the hottest rapper out there, artist of the year, getting hits and No1s left right and center . . . and we shoudln't care?! Wtf? And we have facts, receipts, teasers and snippets of an amazing production, a highly public romantic connection between two of the hottests stars on the planet and we are delusional for expecting at least a hot song from it? Gtfo with that crap...
              He got 2 number ones last year if I'm correct and one of them wasn't his. He can be as successful as he wants but Jennifer been there don't that. You don't be for a song because she's Jennifer Fucking Lopez. She has had her success and she is an icon. Drake should salute her and be pleased to get her vocals on any type of shit he does. Yes, he's brilliant and she needs him (Musically) but not to the point of begging. I didn't see Beyonce, Mary J Blige, and not even Jhene Aiko beg for his feats. It would be amazing to have her on the same song, the right song, collaboration and that lives to both standards. However if he can't respect her legacy and name to the point that he is just gonna scratch that out of his "Playlist" then what are you looking to get out this begging him? Come on.

If this doesn't see the light of day then it all be Jennifer's fault for mixing business and pleasure. They should've collaborated, put it out, and then maybe take things further. I don't blame Drake because he is a fuckboy but Jennifer is better and smarter than that. I'm not saying she couldn't do it, she can do as she pleases but also take into consideration that this shit can go left too. Now the rumor is played out, there's no song, possibility that it won't see the light of day and there is a Rihanna feud. Drake is chillen, and you guys begging.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2017#282

Out with another model he's " collaborating"with ;) :lol:
                https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2 ... ndon-club/

I hope his song with Jenn drops soon because he has so many projects he's doing that at the end it's only going to benefit him, not jenn

Intro to Jenology

Feb 20, 2017#283

jenNY88 wrote:Out with another model he's " collaborating"with ;) :lol:
                  https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2 ... ndon-club/

I hope his song with Jenn drops soon because he has so many projects he's doing that at the end it's only going to benefit him, not jenn
                  Dralo is not a thing anymore but drake isn't dating Winnie. She's been off and on with his producer, 40, for about a year now.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2017#284

Can we get the song already so we can move on from drake... :argh

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Feb 21, 2017#285

so he send her the song, they recorded it and the rest is history :p She also says that she doesn't know what he's gonna do with it..

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2017#286

It's just me or it's kinda lame to say that she doesn't know what he will do with their song. You record a song with a major artist and you are not interested if this will see the light of day?

22K4,141
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        22K4,141

Feb 21, 2017#287

LoveJennyLo wrote:It's just me or it's kinda lame to say that she doesn't know what he will do with their song. You record a song with a major artist and you are not interested if this will see the light of day?
                          She doesn't have a say when it comes to others work, same thing when people work with her. She decides along with her and team and company.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 23, 2017#288

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                            LoveJennyLo wrote:It's just me or it's kinda lame to say that she doesn't know what he will do with their song. You record a song with a major artist and you are not interested if this will see the light of day?
                            She doesn't have a say when it comes to others work, same thing when people work with her. She decides along with her and team and company.

Yeah that's normal. And it's quite true. Drake has dropped songs randomly on iTunes without an album. He's also dropped songs he's done with other artists on OVO sound radio. Either way I think we should end up hearing it one way or another. #fingerscrossed

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2017#289

Guys, his playlist was supossed to be released on March 4th. Do we know something new?

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Mar 02, 2017#290

LoveJennyLo wrote:Guys, his playlist was supossed to be released on March 4th. Do we know something new?
                                might not be March 4, it wasn't official they assumed it was that day because his radio had a show that day but it's not on the schedule anymore. if it doesn't come out this week I'm gonna bet that he'll wait until his Tour is done.

22K4,141
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,141

Mar 02, 2017#291

I need this track to end up in his album! Time to get some life from it.

20K7,822
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,822

Mar 02, 2017#292

Pushbacks are freakin annoying lol

Contributor

Mar 02, 2017#293

What also bothers me is that she said they wrote a song together. But really they didn't.

When Ellen asked her if they actually "wrote" a song together she said "well actually he sent me a song that he wanted me to get on, yeah".

Ok, so did you co-write it or nah?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2017#294

:smile:

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 03, 2017#295

jenNY88 wrote:
                                          YAAAS

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Mar 03, 2017#296

^ Don't get excited that's just speculation no one knows anything about that project.

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:What also bothers me is that she said they wrote a song together. But really they didn't.

When Ellen asked her if they actually "wrote" a song together she said "well actually he sent me a song that he wanted me to get on, yeah".

]
                                            When did she says that they wrote a song ? she said that they did a song together that's all when asked about it, only Ellen talked about writing, except for Drake's parts the song is a cover anyway.

Contributor

Mar 03, 2017#297

daisylo wrote:^ Don't get excited that's just speculation no one knows anything about that project.

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:What also bothers me is that she said they wrote a song together. But really they didn't.

]
                                              When did she says that they wrote a song ? she said that they did a song together that's all when asked about it, only Ellen talked about writing, except for Drake's parts the song is a cover anyway.
                                              Stop defending what it's not defendable. She clearly said it on Ellen.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2017#298

Maybe they recorded Superman and wrote another one, possibly for her?

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2017#299

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                                  daisylo wrote:^ Don't get excited that's just speculation no one knows anything about that project.

]
                                                  Stop defending what it's not defendable. She clearly said it on Ellen.

If she changed ONE single word, then she WROTE the song. That's how Beyonce is winning all these awards.

It doesn't matter if it's a little part of the melody or one/two words, she still gets writing credits.

+ you can clearly hear new lyrics in the version she was singing with Drake.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2017#300

Y'all are pathetic. Making up crap just because in ur mind u have it all figured out (so u think) has anyone heard the entire song? Has anyone given you the credits on what she wrote or didn't? Stop attacking or bringing down the person y'all are here for. Seriously every time someone has something to complain about. You don't have to love it but don't diss it if you don't know anything. And 1 last thing.... never compare JLo to Beyoncé. In writing songs or style or music or really in anything. Two very different people and artist. One is a copy and JLO is a classic/original.

Read more posts (84 remaining)