12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Jan 13, 2017#501

:lol: Drake and Emma?! :ROFL: I'd pay to see them as a couple! LMFAO

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2017#502

panos86 wrote::lol: Drake and Emma?! :ROFL: I'd pay to see them as a couple! LMFAO
      :bow :fool: :lol:

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Jan 14, 2017#503

I'm amazed that headlines are created based on Instagram likes, follow/unfollow .

By the way in her Insta story Tiana is in Miami right ? because it seem like this is where Drake is with his friends they took a plan on Friday so I guess Jen too.. maybe.

Master of Jenology

Jan 14, 2017#504

ugh i want a drake .lo wedding

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Jan 14, 2017#505

Drake and Jennifer Lopez romance 'has come at the perfect time'

Drake's budding romance with Jennifer Lopez has given the rapper a boost.

Rapper Drake is allegedly gaining confidence from his new romance with Jennifer Lopez as she doesn't try to hide him away.

The Hotline Bling rapper's budding relationship stunned his fans after the pair appeared to reveal they were an item in a recent Instagram post.

Following the end of his on/off romance with singer and frequent collaborator Rihanna, who has been less forthcoming about their romance, Drake has been pictured attending Jennifer's Las Vegas residency, and the pair was reportedly seen smooching together as they celebrated New Year's Eve together.

"This couldn't have come at a better time for Drake," a source close to the star told Grazia magazine. "He was still feeling quite low after being so publicly brushed off by Rihanna. Then Jen came along and changed everything."

The 47-year-old Jenny from the Block star supported Drake at his New Year's Eve show at the Hakkasan nightclub after they both enjoyed dinner with a large group of friends, according to Usmagazine.com. Jennifer is even said to have cancelled her own million dollar show, to spend the night with the rapper.

"He's his own man with his own career and he knows Jen finds that exciting," said the source, who added, "But best of all he knows Rihanna will be jealous because she could not have seen this romance coming."

Drake, 30, is one of the most successful artists in the world. His fourth solo studio album received mixed reviews upon its release in April (16), but it shot to number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 countdown, and became the biggest-selling disc of the year, with 1.04 million equivalent album units in its chart debut.

The end of his romance with Rihanna came months after the One Dance rapper openly professed his love for her, as he presented her with a gong at the MTV Music Awards last August (16). But while he was open about his feelings, Rihanna was less so which appeared to cause tension between them.

"Dating Jen has given him a huge confidence boost. It's definitely a rebound romance in that sense, but a healthy one," added the pal. "Jen thinks the world of Drake and treats him so differently to how Rihanna did. She has been very open about putting their love out there on display and doesn't want to hide anything."
            © Cover Media Group 2017

Intro to Jenology

Jan 14, 2017#506

All these stories put out by their camp is funny

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2017#507

^^ikr. I don't even think bennifer was this silly.I hope the hype pays off O:)
                Drake fighting Meek Mills?:Jennifer Lopez doesn't want Drizzy to hurt his sexy face

Anything but the money maker! Now that Meek Mill has challenged Drake to a fight, Jennifer Lopez is worried sick about her baby getting injured. The singer doesn’t want Drizzy to hurt his ‘sexy’ face. Here’s the scoop!
                These celebrity feuds just never stop! First it’s Chris Brown versus Soulja Boy, and now, Meek Mill, 29, is willing to fight Drake, 30! That’s no place for a lady like Jennifer Lopez, 47. “Drake‘s a lover not a fighter, and JLo is certainly not here for him jumping into a boxing ring and fighting. “She loves her handsome, pretty and flawless man. The last thing she wants is for him to bruise that sexy face and body he’s got.” We totally agree, Jen!

There’s ANOTHER fighting match brewing in Hollywood, but this one comes from a long standing rivalry. Meek and Drake have been feuding for years, and it might all come to a head once and for all. The “Litty” rapper actually challenged his longtime foe to a fight if the price is right. Meek is demanding a $5 million paycheck to whoop Drake’s butt for the world to see. Since the “One Dance” rapper isn’t much of a fighter, Safaree might be taking his place in the ring — which is amazing news for Jen!

“She’s encouraging him to not pay any attention to Meek‘s request and to simply let it go,” the source continues. “Besides, she wants Drake to save all his energy for her!” HELL YEAH! Some fans had their doubts about how serious Drake could be in a relationship, but now that he’s pushed back his European tour dates to spend time with the bootylicious star, he’s shutting all the haters up! Sounds like he’s determined to make their romance work — no matter what!

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Jan 15, 2017#508

lol dont even post articles from Hollywood life they're basically writing a romance novel about them.

Master of Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#509

are they done already

Intro to Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#510

Is this taken at Drake's Yolo Estate ?

Intro to Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#511

So her bestfriend Ana posted a pic of her at drakes house. I'm not 100 percent sure it's his house but he was wooden walls and on his latest upload the floors look he same as the one on Ana's pic.

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

Jan 16, 2017#512

TokinJloFan wrote:So her bestfriend Ana posted a pic of her at drakes house. I'm not 100 percent sure it's his house but he was wooden walls and on his latest upload the floors look he same as the one on Ana's pic.
                          That's Jen's new house. I don't think he's in LA.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#513

nixy1991 wrote:
                            TokinJloFan wrote:So her bestfriend Ana posted a pic of her at drakes house. I'm not 100 percent sure it's his house but he was wooden walls and on his latest upload the floors look he same as the one on Ana's pic.
                            Damn another L

Intro to Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#514

Drake's in LA. Right now at his Yolo Estate house

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Jan 16, 2017#515

nixy1991 wrote:

I tho it was his place too but I'm not sure, his house is all wood (ugly by the way) and he is in LA right now he only was in Miami like 1 day to shoot a video.

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Jan 16, 2017#516

daisylo wrote:
                                  nixy1991 wrote:

I tho it was his place too but I'm not sure, his house is all wood (ugly by the way) and he is in LA right now he only was in Miami like 1 day to shoot a video.
                                  Oh, could be his then I guess. His house looks like a really huge expensive cottage. lol But Jen's has a lot of wood, too, so who knows.

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Jan 16, 2017#517

But doesn't it looks like she's in a studio or something like that? lol yeah it really does look like a Cottage I really didn't expect his place too look like that.

Contributor

Jan 16, 2017#518

Looks like the same house to me

Master of Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#519

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Looks like the same house to me

Wow it is the same house...interesting hmm lol

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Jan 16, 2017#520

The detective work! :lol: She looks amaaaaazzziiiiing!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#521

Jlo_jenny wrote:Is this taken at Drake's Yolo Estate ?
                                            She looks just like in TIM...T era :love It's unbelieveable!

Master of Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#522

She's still with drake?

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Jan 16, 2017#523

I love her look, TIMT teas indeed!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#524

Yeah cause Jens new house has wooden floors he has tile

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 16, 2017#525

Judging by the floor is a different place...

Read more posts (174 remaining)