14K2,704
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,704

Dec 24, 2016#276

Selena you hate every fuc*¡¨ng single !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#277

#Chegaste
      #1 Brazil (+5)
      #1 Mozambique (+53)
      #4 Dominican Republic
      #31 Portugal (+19)
      #35 Argentina (NE)

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#278

It's a Portugal song but think too much,Jen won't prome this ,it's not hers.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#279

Love_JLO wrote:It's a Portugal song but think too much,Jen won't prome this ,it's not hers.
          *portuguese

Dec 24, 2016#280

RtothaJO wrote:#Chegaste
            #1 Brazil (+5)
            #1 Mozambique (+53)
            #4 Dominican Republic
            #31 Portugal (+19)
            #35 Argentina (NE)
            :confetti :cheer

14K6,385
            Contributor
            14K6,385

Dec 24, 2016#281

Well at least she looks gorgeous and yay for #1.

Now hopefully we're getting the real single next month.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#282

Ι hope the Spanish era won't end before it started.. I was so excited about this album, but now, I'm a little bit disappointed.. I had no problem about a ballad as a single, but not that kind of song (and especially NOT THAT KIND OF VIDEO).
                I hope that they 'll release a new single soon.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#283

Who knows maybe will get a new bachata song Jlo featuring drake and prince Royce as a single that would be hot

Dec 24, 2016#284

I have a feeling will have a j. Balvin collab on the new Spanish album after the ginza viral videos this collaboration is bound to happen

20K7,952
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,952

Dec 24, 2016#285

#1 :confetti

But where can I watch it ?

14K6,385
                      Contributor
                      14K6,385

Dec 24, 2016#286

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#287

#1 Brazil
                          #1 Mozambique
                          #7 Dominican Republic
                          #31 Portugal
                          #39 Peru
                          #46 Argentina

Dec 24, 2016#288

Really they call a music video? They ruined this beautiful song with a bad music video.

14K6,385
                            Contributor
                            14K6,385

Dec 24, 2016#289

yeah this should have been used as a lyrics video. But they didn't post it on her Vevo yet so unless they do it might not be the video and they plan to shoot one later.

Master of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#290

selena lopez wrote:The songs flopping not doing anything on streaming or iTunes

First time ever IV Hated a JLo song it's bland AF tbh

She needs a Solid single followed by proper promotion with banners etc

I swear same shit everyfucking time

No, sweetie. YOU are flopping.

This song is targeting Brazil and it's already heading to do wonders here. They will be targeting some specific markets to release her new stuff, which is great. Being the first single officialy released, doesn't mean it's going to be the main single to introduce her spanish material to the world, specially because so far only the Portuguese version was released.

I don't know how hard it is to understand that this is targeting only one country and what should be considered only is what it is achieving in this specific country.

16K4,312
                                Contributor
                                16K4,312

Dec 24, 2016#291

atheros wrote:Really they call a music video? They ruined this beautiful song with a bad music video.
                                  Almost 20 years in the music business and she released this... I CANT.

20K7,952
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,952

Dec 24, 2016#292

35% lead in Brazil.

Now it needs to take off on spotify ;)

13K1,207
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    13K1,207

Dec 24, 2016#293

why is that on unofficial Rihanna Vevo channel?

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#294

daisylo wrote:
                                        That's not the official music video....it's a fake video and a fake Rihanna Vevo account....

14K6,385
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,385

Dec 24, 2016#295

that's not a fake video they just filmed their TV that's what they showed during Roberto Carlos special.

46K3,676
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,676

Dec 24, 2016#296

Wellyver wrote: This song is targeting Brazil and it's already heading to do wonders here. They will be targeting some specific markets to release her new stuff, which is great. Being the first single officialy released, doesn't mean it's going to be the main single to introduce her spanish material to the world, specially because so far only the Portuguese version was released.

I don't know how hard it is to understand that this is targeting only one country and what should be considered only is what it is achieving in this specific country.
                                            :dance2 :dance2

I'm glad it's doing so well in Brazil!

Master of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#297

it does not look like a Big video very "Baby I Love You" omash

Master of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#298

Wow number one :confetti well deserved.
                                                Btw what do you expect? Roberto is a legend yes and we are so proud of him doing a song with slay-Lo BUT he is like 70 years old!!!! That is the only way to shoot a video with him. He is not william levy sorry!!!

Master of Jenology

Dec 24, 2016#299

Also, Roberto doesn't do videos for his songs. He doesn't feel comfortable with it.

His last album sold 2.5 million copies in Brazil just because he had the main song in a telenovela - which is VERY likely to happen with "Chegaste". Sony Music is really pushing it here. Nobody doubts that this can be a year-end top 10 here.

I just feel bad for the spanish version - I don't think they are going to officialy release it. It'll be on the album, but will not be promoted.

12K1,502
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K1,502

Dec 24, 2016#300

Wellyver wrote:
                                                    selena lopez wrote:The songs flopping not doing anything on streaming or iTunes

First time ever IV Hated a JLo song it's bland AF tbh

She needs a Solid single followed by proper promotion with banners etc

I swear same shit everyfucking time

No, sweetie. YOU are flopping.

This song is targeting Brazil and it's already heading to do wonders here. They will be targeting some specific markets to release her new stuff, which is great. Being the first single officialy released, doesn't mean it's going to be the main single to introduce her spanish material to the world, specially because so far only the Portuguese version was released.

Going to number 1 in Brazil isn't a feat it's like Selling 500 copies

Read more posts (72 remaining)