Random Gossip & Articles #40

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
Wellyver
Master of Jenology

by Wellyver, Dec 8th, 2016, 5:15 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
Wellyver wrote:Just saw an interview with Anastacia.

She was explaining why she never had success in the US. There was some field among Sony and some major radio stations back in the day and she was blacklisted in the US. Her singles wouldn't even be properly released there anymore. I guess that's why "Enough is Enough" was never released.

Who is that woman? What does that has to do with Jennifer?

They recorded "Enough is Enough" back in 2001. Unless it was a pretty bad version, this can explain why it was never released.

She had this bop back in the day

panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Dec 8th, 2016, 5:30 pm

Here in Europe Anastacia was HUGE! :rockon She had AMAZING songs and i was really excited for their duet! Some of her songs are still in my playlist!!! :bow LOOOOOOOOOVE her! :love2

MASTERPIECES! :bow EACH.AND EVERY.ONE. :bow

► Show Spoiler
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Dec 8th, 2016, 7:42 pm

Well thats a shame. It would have been nice for Jen to collaborate with another female artist.
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Dec 9th, 2016, 4:46 am

Chaka Khan, Gwen Stefani, and Eddie Murphy Recall Hanging Out with Prince
On giving Gwen Stefani the confidence to think bigger: The No Doubt star shares the story of going out with Prince in a limo and hearing a popular Jennifer Lopez song come on, at which point Prince told her: "That's your competition." Stefani was shocked. "Like, that was a completely different planet of music, compared to what I was doing at that time with No Doubt. I thought that was interesting, that he saw some kind of parallel between us," she explained. "He said to me, 'Have you ever tried to write a hit? Why wouldn't you just try to?' I was, like, 'Okay.…' It was something that never really dawned on me... And I think when he said that it just kind of resonated with me." [GQ]

http://new.time.com/4595467/celebrities-on-prince/

Normani Kordei Talks Acting Dreams in 'shuString', Praises Beyonce & Jennifer Lopez
“I really want to cross over into acting,” she reveals. “That has always been a dream of mine I always kind of look at JLo…she did it so gracefully, and she was successful at doing both at the same time, which I think is so inspiring and I aspire to be just like her one day.”

| http://popcrush.com/normani-kordei-acti ... ck=tsmclip
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Dec 11th, 2016, 4:39 am

aww

JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Dec 11th, 2016, 10:07 am

Aww, I remember that. I wonder if that girl is still acting.

In Vegas. :)
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology

by Nothin On Me, Dec 11th, 2016, 11:11 am

She was explaining why she never had success in the US. There was some field among Sony and some major radio stations back in the day and she was blacklisted in the US. Her singles wouldn't even be properly released there anymore. I guess that's why "Enough is Enough" was never released.

Americans can be so close-minded and very dismissive of real talent. That's why I outsource when it comes to music.
yamaha
Doctor of Jenology

by yamaha, Dec 11th, 2016, 11:20 am

Wellyver wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

Who is that woman? What does that has to do with Jennifer?

They recorded "Enough is Enough" back in 2001. Unless it was a pretty bad version, this can explain why it was never released.

She had this bop back in the day

TBH She was 31 and Jen 30. Its still young in the NORMAL LIFE. But in the Pop World it's a very old age to start in this market.
Jen was lucky to find Motolla who did Payola much.
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Dec 11th, 2016, 11:28 am

daisylo wrote:aww

Thanx for these.
Talking about respect, receipts and all... i will just keep pointing them out for the ones interested as they come along. :coffee
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Dec 12th, 2016, 6:24 pm

panos86 wrote:
daisylo wrote:aww

Thanx for these.
Talking about respect, receipts and all... i will just keep pointing them out for the ones interested as they come along. :coffee

How sweet :confetti
Love_JLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by Love_JLO, Dec 12th, 2016, 10:38 pm

I'm from China,today not only one realiable sources say she will come to China soon ,but we don't know what she will do.
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology

by pitbulljlo, Dec 13th, 2016, 7:33 am

Never saw this tweet but it's cute lol
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Dec 13th, 2016, 10:13 am

LOL, get ready for all of these.

Drake had such a blast hanging out with Jennifer Lopez during her Las Vegas show on Dec. 11, as evidenced by an adorable pic together. However, a source told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that now that Drake’s had a taste, he wants more time with J.Lo. Check it out!

“He’s obsessed with her,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY of Drake, 30, after he went to 47-year-old Jennifer Lopez’s Las Vegas show on Dec. 11. The insider revealed that Drake was so starstruck that it was like meeting Jesus to him. “This is crazy, he posted pix of her on his social media at her Las Vegas concert — he never does that.” Another insider revealed just how excited he got.

“You should see his camera roll,” said the source. “He felt like Kim Kardashian because he must have taken about 3 dozen selfies with J.Lo. He couldn’t stop complimenting her, hugging her and you already know he was checking out her banging body from head-to-toe.”

An insider tells us that he loves older women, and Jenn is one of the most stunning cougars in the world! “He was putting the moves on JLO heavy in Vegas,” a source explained. “He was flirty flirty with her the entire time, telling her how she’s fu**ing ageless and beautiful and he told that his favorite part of watching In Living Color was too see her in those tights dancing with the Fly Girls. He was being typical Drake, trying to make JLO fall in love with him on sight.”

But would he want to actually continue working for her heart? “If the opportunity comes to date her — he would not say no,” the source explained. “But he’s respectful, he would pursue her if he thought she would be interested.” We would LOVE to see this happen!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/12/12/dra ... egas-show/
selena lopez
Doctor of Jenology

by selena lopez, Dec 13th, 2016, 10:18 am

Lmao we can wish I'm pretty sure him and Jen have met many times

A hot collaboration will do thank you very much lol
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Dec 13th, 2016, 10:19 am

JenRox wrote:LOL, get ready for all of these.

Drake had such a blast hanging out with Jennifer Lopez during her Las Vegas show on Dec. 11, as evidenced by an adorable pic together. However, a source told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that now that Drake’s had a taste, he wants more time with J.Lo. Check it out!

“He’s obsessed with her,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY of Drake, 30, after he went to 47-year-old Jennifer Lopez’s Las Vegas show on Dec. 11. The insider revealed that Drake was so starstruck that it was like meeting Jesus to him. “This is crazy, he posted pix of her on his social media at her Las Vegas concert — he never does that.” Another insider revealed just how excited he got.

“You should see his camera roll,” said the source. “He felt like Kim Kardashian because he must have taken about 3 dozen selfies with J.Lo. He couldn’t stop complimenting her, hugging her and you already know he was checking out her banging body from head-to-toe.”

An insider tells us that he loves older women, and Jenn is one of the most stunning cougars in the world! “He was putting the moves on JLO heavy in Vegas,” a source explained. “He was flirty flirty with her the entire time, telling her how she’s fu**ing ageless and beautiful and he told that his favorite part of watching In Living Color was too see her in those tights dancing with the Fly Girls. He was being typical Drake, trying to make JLO fall in love with him on sight.”

But would he want to actually continue working for her heart? “If the opportunity comes to date her — he would not say no,” the source explained. “But he’s respectful, he would pursue her if he thought she would be interested.” We would LOVE to see this happen!

I hate that no man can't get close to her, it's an instant new relationship. It must get annoying for her at some point.
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology

by nixy1991, Dec 13th, 2016, 10:29 am

Making up stuff like this every day must be the easiest job in the world. :lol
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology

by Nothin On Me, Dec 13th, 2016, 10:47 am

Hollywood Life really needs a life itself; they're the internet approach of Star or The National Enquirer.
jennylo86
Bachelor of Jenology

by jennylo86, Dec 13th, 2016, 11:33 am

Lmao I've been waiting for that :lol: :lol
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Dec 13th, 2016, 11:53 am

lmao who wrote that ? they don't even try " it was like meeting Jesus to him"
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology

by Nothin On Me, Dec 13th, 2016, 11:55 am

daisylo wrote:lmao who wrote that ? they don't even try " it was like meeting Jesus to him"

According to the article, her name is "Emy".
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology

by Nothin On Me, Dec 13th, 2016, 5:27 pm

Gossip Cop wrote:Jennifer Lopez is NOT setting rules for Marc Anthony to follow in order to get back together, despite a bogus webloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk this claim. We’re told it’s “not true.”

According to RadarOnline, Lopez is considering giving her relationship with her ex-husband another chance, but he isn’t happy with the terms of the potential reunion. A so-called “source” tells the site, “This reunion is never going to happen unless Jen agrees to a whole new arrangement than what they had when they were married.”

The outlet’s dubious insider adds, “Marc had to do so much with the kids while Jen traveled all over the place,” and now “Jen’s told him she’ll take him back if he agrees to be a stay-at-home dad but Marc’s got his touring to consider.” But Gossip Cop checked in with a reliable source close to the situation, who exclusively assures us the ex-spouses aren’t planning to get back together, and the claim otherwise is simply “not true.”

Unfortunately, we’re not surprised RadarOnline published this phony story. Gossip Cop recently busted the repeatedly discredited outlet for wrongly reporting Lopez and Anthony had set a new wedding date. There was no truth to that reconciliation tale and the same goes for this latest one.

RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Dec 13th, 2016, 6:53 pm

Ok the article on Drake I could probably believe to an extent, but the second one just sounds like a bunch of lies.
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Dec 14th, 2016, 12:01 am

Every time she takes a pic with another famous person its always the same thing: she's collaborating with them or dating them, it never fails
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Dec 14th, 2016, 1:27 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up getting back together but you know the article is bogus when they write that "“Marc had to do so much with the kids while Jen traveled all over the place,”" the twins seem to be with her 90% of the time and she almost always travels with them.
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Dec 14th, 2016, 8:58 am

LMAO, I cackled when I read that line. At least try to make it believable. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”