God please not another talent show

14K6,379
      Contributor
      14K6,379

Apr 25, 2017#553

it's the inquisitr = fake news.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#554

Jennifer Lopez’s Dad Has Given All Of His Money To Scientology In Hopes Of Getting Superpowers – Artist Devastated!

As it turns out, Scientology has ruined the life of Jennifer Lopez’s family!

According to new reports, her father, David’s involvement with the controversial cult has left the man completely broke!
          David Lopez was a devout Scientologist for years and he claimed to have given the religion “hundreds of thousands” of dollars but he still refused to leave the cult.
          The man also revealed that he was charmed by what Scientology supposedly had to give and so he spent an entire fortune on odd courses meant to help him gain superpowers!
          David admitted it was scary at first.
          “Some of the things that were mentioned I had no knowledge of — like the reactive mind, how you can ‘go clear,’ and what ‘going clear’ was,” Jennifer Lopez’s father added.
          But after some time, the fear of the unknown went away and he started feeling curious. He wanted to conquer the reactive part of his mind in order to gain more personal power. “I didn’t care about business or stature. I just wanted to do it for myself, to get more personal power.”
          The man also claims he did achieve his goal.
          Scientology has been accused of many shady schemes, one of them being manipulating its members into spending huge amounts of money on their courses. The Church has denied the accusations.
          David, however, had admitted that he fell into their traps and lost all of his money.
          In the past, the man used to live in a million-dollar house in Pasadena, California.

But the financial hardships caused by his involvement with Scientology forced him and his wife, Carla Padilla to move to a cheaper home in the suburb of Azusa.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#555

I hope that's not true smh

Apr 25, 2017#556

I hope that's not true smh

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#557

Intro to Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#558

jenNY88 wrote:Jennifer Lopez’s Dad Has Given All Of His Money To Scientology In Hopes Of Getting Superpowers – Artist Devastated!

As it turns out, Scientology has ruined the life of Jennifer Lopez’s family!

According to new reports, her father, David’s involvement with the controversial cult has left the man completely broke!
                  David Lopez was a devout Scientologist for years and he claimed to have given the religion “hundreds of thousands” of dollars but he still refused to leave the cult.
                  The man also revealed that he was charmed by what Scientology supposedly had to give and so he spent an entire fortune on odd courses meant to help him gain superpowers!
                  David admitted it was scary at first.
                  “Some of the things that were mentioned I had no knowledge of — like the reactive mind, how you can ‘go clear,’ and what ‘going clear’ was,” Jennifer Lopez’s father added.
                  But after some time, the fear of the unknown went away and he started feeling curious. He wanted to conquer the reactive part of his mind in order to gain more personal power. “I didn’t care about business or stature. I just wanted to do it for myself, to get more personal power.”
                  The man also claims he did achieve his goal.
                  Scientology has been accused of many shady schemes, one of them being manipulating its members into spending huge amounts of money on their courses. The Church has denied the accusations.
                  David, however, had admitted that he fell into their traps and lost all of his money.
                  In the past, the man used to live in a million-dollar house in Pasadena, California.

But the financial hardships caused by his involvement with Scientology forced him and his wife, Carla Padilla to move to a cheaper home in the suburb of Azusa.
                  but how would the even know this? like he gave an interview about beeing broke because of scientology, but still loving it
                  But I always wondered whats the deal with her dad an scientology...

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 26, 2017#559

I don't know if you guys ever seen this, but this is the most beautiful cover about JLo I ever heard! :love2 :love2 :love2

14K2,704
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    14K2,704

Apr 26, 2017#560

JenniferLopezPT wrote:I don't know if you guys ever seen this, but this is the most beautiful cover about JLo I ever heard! :love2 :love2 :love2
                      I Like this cover of "Let's Get Loud" with Live Orchestra

:love2

Master of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#561

That's got to be an awkward situation given Jen is best friend's with Lea who is the biggest opponent of Scientology and Jen's dad is still a member

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#562

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#563

jenfan76 wrote:That's got to be an awkward situation given Jen is best friend's with Lea who is the biggest opponent of Scientology and Jen's dad is still a member
                            but how would the even know this? like he gave an interview about beeing broke because of scientology, but still loving it
                            But I always wondered whats the deal with her dad an scientology

They said he gave an interview to the tabloid ...weird that Jenn would allow that.Anyway he said he quit 5yrs ago but he lost almost all his money while he was there :( I wonder if Leah is going to invite him on her show to talk about his experience.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 27, 2017#564

jenNY88 wrote:
                              jenfan76 wrote:That's got to be an awkward situation given Jen is best friend's with Lea who is the biggest opponent of Scientology and Jen's dad is still a member
                              But I always wondered whats the deal with her dad an scientology

They said he gave an interview to the tabloid ...weird that Jenn would allow that.Anyway he said he quit 5yrs ago but he lost almost all his money while he was there :( I wonder if Leah is going to invite him on her show to talk about his experience.
                              I don't think he asked her...he needed money :( that's sadddd
                              I don't think leah will invite him if jen does not agree

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 28, 2017#565

Intro to Jenology

May 02, 2017#566

http://www.thesportster.com/baseball/to ... d-up-with/

He dated all these women? WTF :D
                                  Bad Boy

Bachelor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#567

sarahs wrote:http://www.thesportster.com/baseball/to ... d-up-with/

Bad Boy
                                    Only the top 3 look like women :lol:

13K1,207
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    13K1,207

May 02, 2017#568

The cast had 2 jokes about Jenn in S10E22 of The Big Bang Theory
                                      They called super old or something like that

14K6,379
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,379

May 02, 2017#569

Bad Boy
                                        Jen is like not his type at all 90% are white mostly blondes and with huge muscles even Diaz and Hudson are the athletic type just less than the other and that the type of girls he keeps liking pictures of on Insta, he's weird.
                                        And all his serious relationships ended because of stripers and prostitute ? He better have gotten his shit together.

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

May 02, 2017#570

kateflo wrote:The cast had 2 jokes about Jenn in S10E22 of The Big Bang Theory
                                          "Super-ager." It was actually a compliment. :angel

13K1,207
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          13K1,207

May 02, 2017#571

nixy1991 wrote:
                                            kateflo wrote:The cast had 2 jokes about Jenn in S10E22 of The Big Bang Theory
                                            "Super-ager." It was actually a compliment. :angel
                                            Thanks for clearing it up. I watched it in Russian and didn't hear English.

Master of Jenology

May 02, 2017#572

Bad Boy

His track record is not great lol.

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2017#573

Jen has a track record herself no biggy. They are both just enjoying their time together for now. Everyone has a past.

Intro to Jenology

May 02, 2017#574

yes of course she has, but his track record is crazy...but she always chooses the worst men...so we see how it ends

Intro to Jenology

May 02, 2017#575

Casper posted a photo on his IG stories with someone watching the sunset, moments after Jen posted her pic with arod :coffee

Read more posts (6901 remaining)