Contributor

Feb 28, 2018#1426

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1427

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
      Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Having Summer Wedding In Italy?

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are not getting married in Italy this summer, despite an inaccurate tabloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk the wedding rumors. We’re told the two aren’t even engaged.

According to Woman’s Day, the former MLB star popped the question to his girlfriend on New Year’s Eve. They’re planning to walk down the aisle during a week-long celebration in July, says the unreliable magazine. As the story goes, the couple will hold their supposed nuptials in the resort town of Ravello, located just north of the Amalfi Coast.

Without a single source to back up its claim, the outlet maintains that Lopez and Rodriguez booked all 50 rooms of Belmond Hotel Caruso, a former 11th-century palace overlooking the Mediterranean. The supposed guest list will include Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz and Beyonce, while Elton John and Stevie Wonder are both “tipped to perform” at the ceremony. The publication ends its piece by estimating that the wedding will cost millions of dollars.

But Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the situation, who exclusively assures us that Lopez and Rodriguez simply aren’t planning a summer wedding in Italy. Also, the official website for Belmond Hotel Caruso indicates that there are rooms available to book throughout the entire month of July, so the couple clearly hasn’t rented out the resort. Regardless, Gossip Cop can confirm that the singer and former Yankee aren’t even engaged, let alone tying the knot in a few months.

It’s worth noting, Lopez and Rodriguez celebrated their one-year dating anniversary earlier this month and their relationship is going strong. It’s entirely possible that the couple’s relationship status could change as they continue to get more serious, but there’s simply no Italian wedding in the works. The magazine’s description of the pair’s supposed nuptials is purely fictional.

Of course, we’re not surprised by this latest article surrounding an imaginary wedding. Late last year, Gossip Cop debunked a story about Lopez and Rodriguez getting married in Miami on New Year’s Eve, which obviously never happened. Shortly before that, we corrected an article about the couple planning a three-day wedding in the Hamptons. The couple won’t be exchanging vows in Italy this summer either.

https://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-lope ... ed-summer/

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1428

I was informed by an insider that there are rumors of a song with Future J Balvin that will be released between March and April. But nothing confirmed!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1429

Mille Backer wrote:I was informed by an insider that there are rumors of a song with Future J Balvin that will be released between March and April. But nothing confirmed!
          U mean JLo ft future and j balvin?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1430

moejlo wrote:
            Mille Backer wrote:I was informed by an insider that there are rumors of a song with Future J Balvin that will be released between March and April. But nothing confirmed!
            I don't know if it's a song with all three or if it's two songs. Maybe this one with J Balvin is the Spanish version of Us, the person didn't give me more details and I don't' know if it's true to take into consideration!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1431

Mille Backer wrote:
              moejlo wrote:
              I don't know if it's a song with all three or if it's two songs. Maybe this one with J Balvin is the Spanish version of Us, the person didn't give me more details and I don't' know if it's true to take into consideration!
              I heard that the new dj Khaled single is JLo and future but don't quote me on it, it might not be.

Master of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1432

Elton is going to sing his favorite JLo song, Jenny from The Block. :coffee

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Feb 28, 2018#1433

Would be nice to have a bunch of songs out, but I take everything with a grain of salt.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1434

Wellyver wrote:
                    What's wrong with that?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#1435

Is Shades season 2 o n DVD yet?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#1436

At this point anything is possible. I wouldn't be surprise if she did get married with Arod, she looks at him like she did Ben.

Contributor

Mar 03, 2018#1437

Jen should jump on this and remix this song

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#1438

Watching the red carpet for the oscar and so many Latin actresses on the carpet. Jlo is becoming the past because she’s not joining great casts movies but instead her lead popcorn corny movies. Girl you don’t need to be the lead, just be part of a great movie for once. I’m sure she’s having fun today hanging with her love :coffee

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#1439

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              Wellyver wrote:
                              What's wrong with that?
                              he hates JFTB

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Mar 05, 2018#1440

20K7,821
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,821

Mar 05, 2018#1441

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Mar 05, 2018#1442

Looks like she did her makeup herself.. O:)

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#1443

Reese Witherspoon: Who JLo is dating?

Oprah Winfrey: One day there was this JLo thing, and I heard you say, “God, I really do, I love her. She’s my girl crush. I love her. I just love her but I don’t know if she loves me the way I love her.”

Reese Witherspoon: And then I’m like, “Oprah look at look at her butt in this picture, like look at her."

Oprah Winfrey: I’m looking at her and I’m like, “I can’t give this much energy to JLo. I cannot. I cannot.”

Reese Witherspoon: She’s like, “I founded a school for girls, please please don’t make me talk about this.”

Oprah Winfrey: No, literally one morning I’m trying to do a board meeting with the school in South Africa on my headphones and they’re like talking about JLo…
                                      https://asthebunnyhops.com/reese-wither ... ialnetwork
                                      They need to work together!! :love2

16K4,305
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,305

Mar 05, 2018#1444

Luka711 wrote:
                                        Her face looks so oily

Mar 05, 2018#1445

EDIT

Contributor

Mar 05, 2018#1446

loli wrote:

Oprah Winfrey: One day there was this JLo thing, and I heard you say, “God, I really do, I love her. She’s my girl crush. I love her. I just love her but I don’t know if she loves me the way I love her.”

Reese Witherspoon: And then I’m like, “Oprah look at look at her butt in this picture, like look at her."

Oprah Winfrey: I’m looking at her and I’m like, “I can’t give this much energy to JLo. I cannot. I cannot.”

Reese Witherspoon: She’s like, “I founded a school for girls, please please don’t make me talk about this.”

Oprah Winfrey: No, literally one morning I’m trying to do a board meeting with the school in South Africa on my headphones and they’re like talking about JLo…
                                            Is this good or bad ? Lol

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#1447

loli wrote:

Is this good or bad ? Lol
                                              :lol: i was wondering the same thing :D reese obv. loves jlo, but oprah not so much :evil: I hate when people are so uptight and only think their stuff is important and it is not allowed to chill and have fun O:)

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#1448

Oprah is a woman pretty imbue of her person, sometimes she is even unpleasant and we all know it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1449

hmmmm idk. i never liked oprah

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1450

Maybe she is bitter that JLO was more powerful than her in 2012.

Read more posts (6026 remaining)