Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1376

rainman wrote:
    DtothaLO wrote:
    pitbulljlo wrote:Ally from 5H as Jennifer in Lip Sync battle. :cheer

FULL VIDEO

She was amazing!!!! i wish more ppl appreciate Jen like this...

Would have loved if Jen send her loveeee :love2

The whole routine is amazing :bow
    Jen sent her something from Kohls collection, she could at least send Guess lol.

Master of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1377

pitbulljlo wrote:
      rainman wrote:
      DtothaLO wrote:
      pitbulljlo wrote:Ally from 5H as Jennifer in Lip Sync battle. :cheer

FULL VIDEO

She was amazing!!!! i wish more ppl appreciate Jen like this...

Would have loved if Jen send her loveeee :love2

The whole routine is amazing :bow
      Jen sent her something from Kohls collection, she could at least send Guess lol.

Ohhhh found it.... niceee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#1378

@6:16

AYM's never-ending impact. :bow I knew queen Lucas (the kid in the video) stanned our Jen I just knew it. Such a smart sassy no shits given attitude at such a young age. The power of a song that's relatable and has more than one verse repeated 300times O:)

16K4,277
        Contributor
        16K4,277

Feb 12, 2018#1379

Can someone post a youtube video of Jen's IYHML Dance Again concert performance?
          (the DVD version, professional one)

I couldn't find a link

Intro to Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1380

;) soooo many Jlo Stans, ex, nemesis at Ellen party and pictures of everyone but Jlo, just a picture of her by herself. I guess she just stopped by, said hello and bounce cause she was alone without Arod :coffee

46K3,570
            Admin
            46K3,570

Feb 14, 2018#1381

Lolllllll

23K5,923
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,923

Feb 14, 2018#1382

:heart

Intro to Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1383

The 2 media attention seeker have not posted anything about love or seen lately together.,.break up news is coming soon and maybe even earlier than Dinero :coffee

Update: all good in love land, Arod posted about them going to yoga and cute pic

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1384

platanopower wrote:The 2 media attention seeker have not posted anything about love or seen lately together.,.break up news is coming soon and maybe even earlier than Dinero :coffee

Update: all good in love land, Arod posted about them going to yoga and cute pic
                    Really? Is that all you post about now? Why haven't you said anything good about her or her projects lately?

Intro to Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1385

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                      platanopower wrote:The 2 media attention seeker have not posted anything about love or seen lately together.,.break up news is coming soon and maybe even earlier than Dinero :coffee

Really? Is that all you post about now? Why haven't you said anything good about her or her projects lately?
                      Till the day I die, I will love jen but what good to say about any of her projects, they are all coming soon :lol: note to self: why waste time and energy talking about projects that might not come out or take years to do so. I will talk once the projects are out, coming soon is not to be trusted anymore :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1386

platanopower wrote:
                        QueenCedar101 wrote:

Till the day I die, I will love jen but what good to say about any of her projects, they are all coming soon :lol: note to self: why waste time and energy talking about projects that might not come out or take years to do so. I will talk once the projects are out, coming soon is not to be trusted anymore :coffee
                        I mean, you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm not a fan of the couple at all myself, but that being all you talk about? That's a bit pathetic.

Feb 14, 2018#1387

platanopower wrote:
                          QueenCedar101 wrote:

I mean, you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm not a fan of the couple at all myself, but that being all you talk about? That's a bit much.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1388

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                            platanopower wrote:
                            QueenCedar101 wrote:

I mean, you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm not a fan of the couple at all myself, but that being all you talk about? That's a bit much.
                            Sweety, you said it, we are entitled to our opinions. All=generalizing, sorry but that’s not all I talk about. If you stan me well then you will have the correct information. If we are politically correct then I’m talking about her main project out and the one that’s promoted right “Arod”. Enjoy your valentine :coffee

Master of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1389

Kanye's Happy Valentine's Day. :lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1390

LewisJLOFan wrote:

Kanye's Happy Valentine's Day. :lmao
                                He is the best!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2018#1391

platanopower wrote:
                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                  platanopower wrote:
                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                  Sweety, you said it, we are entitled to our opinions. All=generalizing, sorry but that’s not all I talk about. If you stan me well then you will have the correct information. If we are politically correct then I’m talking about her main project out and the one that’s promoted right “Arod”. Enjoy your valentine :coffee
                                  I don't know, but from what I've seen since the past week, that's really all of what your posts have been.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 17, 2018#1392

Do anyone know the song? I used to had this house music song about Jlo Versace dress back when we burned cd lol it’s sooo amazing and fierce beat. The song lyrics was like about the dress looking like a shower curtain and talked about Jlo taking the 6 train... I want to see if Spotify has it but don’t know the name of it or who did the song. Thanks in advance for anyone who knows :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2018#1393

platanopower wrote:Do anyone know the song? I used to had this house music song about Jlo Versace dress back when we burned cd lol it’s sooo amazing and fierce beat. The song lyrics was like about the dress looking like a shower curtain and talked about Jlo taking the 6 train... I want to see if Spotify has it but don’t know the name of it or who did the song. Thanks in advance for anyone who knows :coffee
                                      Do you mean Jenny From the Block? It has those lyrics.

23K5,923
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,923

Feb 17, 2018#1394

platanopower wrote:Do anyone know the song? I used to had this house music song about Jlo Versace dress back when we burned cd lol it’s sooo amazing and fierce beat. The song lyrics was like about the dress looking like a shower curtain and talked about Jlo taking the 6 train... I want to see if Spotify has it but don’t know the name of it or who did the song. Thanks in advance for anyone who knows :coffee
                                        This?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2018#1395

nixy1991 wrote:
                                          This?

Where did that song come from? I've never seen it.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 17, 2018#1396

nixy1991 wrote:
                                            This?

Thanks but no..it was gay club cunty beat, surprise that the song is not known here..it’s sooo sick, going to find it and post it here once I find it...so pissed I got rid off of my cd :evil:

22K4,126
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            22K4,126

Feb 18, 2018#1397

nixy1991 wrote:
                                              This?

I didn't know about that demo!

16K4,277
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,277

Feb 18, 2018#1398

nixy1991 wrote:
                                                This?

ouch this is horrible :bad:

Feb 20, 2018#1399

Jen's vocal coach -Stevie Mackey- is also Fergie's vocal coach...
                                                  and Fergie just broke the internet with her "vocals" lol.

I always thought this guy is great because Jen sounded good from the videos they post...
                                                  (you know, she sings live after her Vegas performances, only to her family/friends)
                                                  :coffee
                                                  but i realized that this guy is actually not great when Jen sung live at Super Saturday night concert.
                                                  Her vocals were really low, she sounded off key and it didn't feel like she improved much.
                                                  And letting Fergie sing like that... this guy cannot be good.

12K588
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K588

Feb 20, 2018#1400

mEm wrote:Jen's vocal coach -Stevie Mackey- is also Fergie's vocal coach...
                                                    and Fergie just broke the internet with her "vocals" lol.

I always thought this guy is great because Jen sounded good from the videos they post...
                                                    (you know, she sings live after her Vegas performances, only to her family/friends)
                                                    :coffee
                                                    but i realized that this guy is actually not great when Jen sung live at Super Saturday night concert.
                                                    Her vocals were really low, she sounded off key and it didn't feel like she improved much.
                                                    And letting Fergie sing like that... this guy cannot be good.
                                                    I hate to break it to you but things don't work like this. Don't judge people, let alone professionals, by drawing such parallels... Jen has proved time and time again both in studio and on stage that has immensely improved vocals especially if you take into consideration her very demanding routines. Every artist can have an off day even if i personally liked her voice during the pre-Superbowl event... as for Fergie she really is all over the place in her life now in general and Stevie could do nothing to stop her from doing anything. It's not his position to "let" her sing anyway she wants...

Read more posts (6076 remaining)